Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG for a dark jedi/a fallen sith

Loking to get back into the swing of things. Crix was a sith, was rescued from a primitive and isolated planet by a darkside cult after he forced a jedi-manner star fighter down and was subsequently defeated by said jedi. He escaped their indoctrination and is now he's roaming the galaxy on odd jobs. Let me know if that's something you can work with! I'm rusty with writing just so you know.

To
Loking to get back into the swing of things. Crix was a sith, was rescued from a primitive and isolated planet by a darkside cult after he forced a jedi-manner star fighter down and was subsequently defeated by said jedi. He escaped their indoctrination and is now he's roaming the galaxy on odd jobs. Let me know if that's something you can work with! I'm rusty with writing just so you know.
Can you clarify what you're looking for? Are you asking for a master or just threads with dark jedi/fallen sith. Arguably Salis is a fallen sith in the sense she was once sith but now is actually light sided. I also have a falleen sith that's just roaming doing whatever he believes may benefit the sith overall but is doing so rather independently. I do have a second sith, sort of, but he's got a shattered mind with multiple personalities which can take hold, and change his form when they do.

More dark siders though, a witch, a sith apprentice (to not really a named sith but some sith on Dathomir.), possibly a male warlock depending on how things progress for the person who came up with the idea of a patriarchal clan on dathomir. But that one doesn't exist yet.

The witch likely wouldn't teach him much if anything without some real good reason though. And a good bit of certainty she'd be in control. The shattered mind sith, or one of his personalities, might, in exchange for something. But it likely wouldn't be an indefinite apprenticeship and the character is independent. Unlike the first sith mentioned, the falleen, this is not by wholly choice necessarily. But could still be interesting. Alchemy or more standard sith stuff are both things that come up.

Truth be told, I'm just looking for threads. For example, I am willing to fit in as an antagonist for someone's story arc or mission. I'm not against losing within reason. I kinda found the thread that I was looking for at the moment. I'm just going to ride out this one thread for a while and get things going before I venture out on more threads.

But if anyone needs a bad guy, for the time being, you can hit me up and I can try and see if Crix can be your man.

Truth be told, I'm just looking for threads. For example, I am willing to fit in as an antagonist for someone's story arc or mission. I'm not against losing within reason. I kinda found the thread that I was looking for at the moment. I'm just going to ride out this one thread for a while and get things going before I venture out on more threads.

But if anyone needs a bad guy, for the time being, you can hit me up and I can try and see if Crix can be your man.
Hm, well have you got anything in particular you might want to do? Social thread, fight someone good or bad, sparring, get into a philosophical debate? Open to ideas.

For being the villain for someone if that's something you want. Having to fight a sith could be fun for some of my characters. Tin Zeer Tin Zeer or Lun Lun wouldn't be easy targets, but they're still below a lot of my other characters so feasible for a skilled apprentice perhaps. Mariah of House Marr Mariah of House Marr even more so cause she can't really fight much on her own, relies on droids and weapons a LOT. One of my few non force sensitives. Lun and Tin both are and have certain built in abilities, though are relatively untrained in them. Lun just have extra advanced biology, and Tin has been a proper soldier. Mariah has some training, and is a good bit older than she looks, but just isn't as on par physically nor has any more advanced combat experience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom