Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG belonging to a cause

Alright, I've finally managed to get my free time back, and it will remain that for a long time, so I was itching to come back here first thing. I had some open ended stories that I hope I am able to continue/close out, and that is currently underway, but I do want to fully commit to another story that my character can belong too.

I will be brief with his back story, as I know often people are in a hurry and have writing/posting to get to. Krake is a Zabrak, who luckily escaped a mining planet, called Gutretee. Once free of his supposed slavery, had joined up with some unruly types belonging with the Jen'ari Sith faction. Yes, Krake is force sensitive, and has some Jedi training, but not enough to really get him by. Most of his experiences has been with the slum outfits, so has poor choice decisions often with people in good favor.

Still having his dilapidated 'stolen' medical calls Sprint star ship, he has been stranded on the planet Orondi in a small settlement town called Duurhn. His Star ship has a few run in's with space pirates and though he lost the gun fight with them, he was able to crash land there with very little salvage to his ship. Spending nearly a year in repair he remains on the planet, stranded.

So, I am looking for any ideas as far as joining a group or even a starting story line. Please, I am open to a lot of idea's. I'll keep fishing this week for some Open Threads as well.

thanks!

Backstory (needs updating)

I've got a lot going on with both my characters, and I like the detail you've put in to your backstory a LOT. Anything in particular you're looking to try or accomplish with your character? Karasu Karasu
Matsu Xiangu Matsu Xiangu
At this point he is very much open ended to venture on forth returning towards Sith matters, as he has been taken on to work beneath them, as still his path has always been towards unsavory deeds. I think depending on whom he furthers his dealings with may lead him in that direction. To be honest, I just want to write his story as I go along. Still, can take on small missions with groups regardless

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom