Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LF An Alchemy Teacher

Nyxie

【夢狐】
I'm about to be preoccupied between hyperjumping to Atrisia from Ansion to go poach me some space tiger and chasing a bounty into the rainforests of Naboo,

but I'd really like to learn how to work in Force alchemy in preparation for a few pending endeavors of mine. Particularly the synthesizing of crystals and imbuement of Dark Side energies. If there are any Dark Jedi or Sith alchemists out there willing and able to help, I would be much obliged. There might even be a rare reward in it for you. :3

Major Faction

Syn

Nimir-ra to Iella, Jedi Shadow
@[member="Balaya Zambrano"] (novice)
@[member="Kaine Zambrano"] (master)
@[member="Valik"] (god)
Are well the three tiers of alchemists. There is another one but Kara I am not certain how actually skilled she is but she has been taught by all three of them.

I am an Alchemist, yes, learning more every day (one never ceases to learn); but sadly I refuse to teach anyone alchemy without a very good reason, and even then they have to prove/earn the right to learn it.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
@[member="Kära Vi'dreya"] I doubt any of my reasons would be beneficial and therefore "good" to/for you, however it is for the betterment of my character's species.

Valik

Professor of Alchemy
Many a user have started a thread and asked for training in Sith Alchemy, as well as a few of the other more esoteric abilities. Most of them have gone on for a couple pages or so with the same dilly-dally so I'll save you the trouble. The only answer you're going to get is 'Show me why I should teach you'. Alchemy is very rare, with many, many applications and it's not something any smart businessman would just hand-out. Anything less than a continual apprenticeship with multiple benefits to the teacher is unlikely to work as payment, and if your teacher is in a faction I can near guarentee you they won't teach you if you're not a part of their faction.

My recommendation to you is to get out and do a lot of RPing, show the community who you are and what you have, then contacting an Alchemist personally about teaching you. If you need your project done in the meantime your best option is to hire someone to do the work for you and not obtain the teaching. Which, in honesty, is how most systems work naturally. If a king or a warrior needs a really nice sword he doesn't learn how to be a blacksmith, he hires a blacksmith to make it for him.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
I see. You may be right, learning may be over-encompassing and unnecessary where simply outsourcing the task will do. Thank you for the input!

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
and as Valik said there are several forms of alchemy from making monsters to imbuing metal to withstand sabers and creating masks to form entire new looks. Some of the alchemists are also hard to find for outsourcing. Valik and Kara are somewhere in the Unknown regions or possibly the sith empire again it is difficult to tell. Balaya and Kaine are at Thule. Even outsourcing will require something good and of value for them, not all care for credits

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom