Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LF 1 Arranged Power Marriage Where We Hate Each Other

I'm not big on romance writing, it's never been something I've sought.

But I'm wonderful at passive aggressive, humored writing.

Ladies of the Galaxy,

Here is what I offer.

1 Mand'alor
1,000 Dantooine Turkey Dowry (Fully Equipped By Rusty & Co.)
1 Immunity to Crusades
1 Sexually Suggestive Statue of [member="Isley Verd"] and Ra Vizsla Embracing and staring into each other's eyes
40 Days And Forty Nights of Honeymooning

Responses to this thread have a 90% chance of not being serious, PM if interested.

Swipe left if not.

giphy.gif

*flies away*

[member="Ra Vizsla"]

I offer [member="Lady Kay"] as the best choice for such a marriage! She is officially in a mandalorian clan, president of an entire planet, a well known political figure, and the hardest of hard to get ladies.

Did I also mention she has freed a lot of slaves and is a red head? She also comes with a dowry! The dowry shall remain a secret for mentioning the wonders of it would surely crash the site from the number of marriage proposals being sent at once.........

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
[member="Gray Raxis"] ....I am a brunette! Not a red head...And you can't offer me up to anyone. You aren't my father! :p Bad enough you want to auction me off for a date (*still planning on bidding on myself)

[member="Lady Kay"]

A.) Your Alor's word is law! Course this doesn't account for Gray so.......
B.) You are a red head, and can't deny it forever!
C.) No you won't.
D.) See? Hardest of hard to gets..........

[member="Lady Kay"]

It isn't secret if you tell me about it. Also if I find out that you bought yourself I will arrange to have you wed to a hutt......or some other slimy, creepy individual. Maybe [member="James Justice"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom