Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Let's make stories!

I'm looking for people to roleplay with my character and kind of give him a starting point and possibly develop into something more aside from just a general something something lets jump in.

The concept:

Apotheoun is a force sensitive human male hailing from the Deep Core world of Epoch. Details of the child's birth and past up to his arrival into the hands of the Sith Cult are shrouded in secrecy.

What is known about the boy comes from the fanatical views of the cult that harbors him. Reputedly members of this order believe Apotheoun to be the vessel of the Left Handed God and groom the child as such. Whether this is propaganda amongst the cult or some tool for control remains irrelevant. The boy and members alike have been conditioned into believing such accepting it as fact over fiction. A great destiny awaits the god child and all those who protect and serve him will be rewarded upon his ascension... at least that's what the high priest preaches.

In truth, Apotheoun has been indoctrinated into the ways of the Sith. He speaks and writes fluent Sith and knows many of the ancient Sith teachings. His ability to use the Force is hampered by the fools too weak to teach him. In time their usefulness will be at an end and another teacher will be sought.

My character has developed a solipsist at such a young age viewing everything as a manifestation of his will in the galaxy with very little understanding of it or what occurs in it. His only knowledge draws on Sith beliefs, he has little experience in all aspects of life aside from his experience in the order. Anything that opposes him or his desires confuses and strains him mentally as everything only exists in accordance to him BECAUSE of HIM.

He is not a god, he is not all powerful, he is a misguided child doomed to fall under the sway of dark teachings and destroy everything he holds dear. With each year he will fall further into darkness cementing his utter downfall. This will be a story of tragedy and ambition driven by fear.

I'm interested in watching this character's beliefs become challenged, his fears mold him, his limits frustrate him, and destiny unfold on Chaos as he becomes a Sith proper.

[member="Apotheoun"]

Oh boy, I have been looking for an acolyte if that interests you. Vitor's far from blind fanatasicm and is definitely in contrast to most ideas your character seems to be invested into.

[member="Apotheoun"]

Hey, I think our characters would go great together. From what you've explained, I'd say they're pretty in league with eachother in terms of goals perhaps, and while The Slave is more interested in experiencing everything that it means to be human with freedom, I think becoming invested with someone such as Apotheoun would be great for both their development.

Bjorg The Traitor

B
[member="Apotheoun"] Although Bjorg not a darkside user, he serve the Sith, well the Sith Ascendancy to be more specif. Although Bjorg can't train you, he can point you in the right direction, show your true potential perhaps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom