Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Let's get it started

Well, the day has finally come. With Observer being approved as a technology/AI, I'm now able to start threading! A little backstory for Observer can be found in my character bio. Jumping down to the Personality Cores section would probably benefit you the most because if not, the thread might be incredibly random.

Currently, Observer is established in a crashed freighter in the mountain ranges of Manas, having convinced a small group of the native people that it is something akin to a blessing or god. This should raise enough questions to get some sort of interesting thread going, so I'm looking forward to it! Shoot me a PM or comment below and I will explain to you how the personality cores will work in this thread. Thanks for the warm welcome, Chaos!

Subject 73 Red

We're more ghosts than people.
[member="Observer"] [member="Curtis Learchin"] [member="Loreena Arenais"]

Well, lucky for you guys, my schedule just opened up. Unexpectedly, and... violently, but it still opened up none the less. You're in luck. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom