Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lets do something.

I agree. We should strike hard and fast before the Mandos get organized. This would greatly increase our fields of influence at the same time, null the threat they pose to our borders. Which planets should we target?

Darren Onyx

D
Wayland, Aquaris, and Phindar all at once. It means we have almost all the planets surrounding Mandalore.

I also think we should do it all at once, we send three of four of us with a fleet and attack all at once taking them completely off guard and leaving them little to no time to retaliate.

Guys. One thing at a time. An invasion thread is one planet per thread and if they take place at the same time we all can't be there. Also we can't do an invasion of a planet within enemy space unless we own a planet adjacent to it or near it Meaning we can't invade centralized worlds within Mando Space. We would have to start off at either Vaal or Junction and then after we take those we could jump to Concord Dawn.

One thread, one planet. We take Vaal or Junction.

I agree with targeting Junction.

Furthermore, we need to dummy up a reason to invade well at least I do. Would Moridin object to the following:

The Pillar of Strength would be addressing the Sith in a televised event when suddenly there is an assassination attempt by 'Mandalorians'. Naturally a battle takes place and then after he would 'reassure' the people of the Sith Empire that this insult will not be taken lightly. Then we sent the fleet :D

We can bombard them from space and then follow it up with a massed assault. I could lead the team which will secure the space port then rally to aid any of my fellows in need. What do you think?

Nisha Decrilla

N
I agree with junction.

Maybe have a small group infiltrate and create a distraction and whilst the Mando's are occupied with a ground assault, the fleet can jump in

Darren Onyx

D
Or the exact opposite, send in a fleet then the ground team. We want the space first, they can't escape and sending reinforcements is harder for them.
Moridin: I was laughing my ass off reading that, "If I wanna invade something you better believe I goddamn will when I please" CLASSIC!

According to the wiki Junction V has two viable targets. Rion (the capital) and Station 88. I proposed a two pronged attack.

One group bombards the capital while another goes to secure the command center of station 88. Once we can secure the space station we will have a jumping point and supply line for our invasion.

Moridin - I would like to ask, say we do start the invasion and the role plays. Is there a set number of posts before a planet is conquered? How would we know if we are winning or losing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom