Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lets do something.

Okay my Sithy friends, lets do something. Everyone pitch in at least one idea and then we vote on whats best.

My idea is this, we approach Omega/the Syndicate and try to strike a deal with them to be our outside...representation. I understand the Republic approached them once but nothing official was put down, i want that official thing so at least in the next few big threads we have the Mercenaries on our side.

Your ideas?

Right now I have droned Republic Battle tanks being delivered to neutral and enemy planets. At a prearranged signal we can activate them and wreck untold havoc. Plus the Republic will get blamed for it.

We also need to expand by adding more dominions soon. We haven't invaded anyone in awhile now.

Might I suggest on the next domination we be better organized. say the masters be assigned targets and then they will lead the knights and apprentices. these mini goals would be check points in our annexation of the world

Moridin - I was hoping to ask if Apparatus sent word if any when he might be back? Its been two weeks since the last post for my training. If he isn't coming back any time soon, can I be allowed to switch my apprenticeship to you?

I like the Omega Pyre/Syndicate approach, and since my planet is practically right up OP's arse, I suppose that could be a good place to stage the meeting with the benevolent Regent Lord of Thyferra as the third party ally in the Senate.

Nisha Decrilla

N
OP Syndicate sounds like a good idea, I also would like to see more another dominion thread :D

I would suggest upsetting our neighbours the Mandalorian's with a few well placed bombs and maybe a guerrilla strike? only need a small group of people for something like that too

Darren Onyx

D
I think the deal with the Syndicate would be good. A official alliance could help. I also think we should have another dominion but, like Dax said, more organized.

Darren Onyx

D
I withdraw my previous statement in replace for this one: Form an alliance with the Mandalorians. They are warriors and we can give them all sorts of reasons to hate the Republic.

Darren Onyx

D
Well then let's take them down! If they are as unorganized as we think we should strike! Or you could send me to do some negotiating, I don't have any bad rivals on there side. I may be able to get some kind of alliance. Even if it is small like supply lines or a small garrison of troops. Anything could help us in the war.

Darren Onyx

D
If that's what you think we should do I'll follow you, I just think sending someone like me in could help us form an alliance. But regardless, I will do what you want, or what the majority rules.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom