Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Let's do something fun

Alright, so besides training I haven't really done much with Scarlett in a while so here I am. Today I'm looking to form some friendships/alliances, though if someone to get on her bad side while she's still at her unpowerful stage then I'm down. Any other suggestions though, please let me know.

[member="Jay Masaki"]
Ooh, Force-crystals! Sounds like fun, I'm down. I'll PM you in the morning.

[member="Herr Vanderhing"]
Mob bosses are my favourite. Same goes for you ;)

[member="Rose Kuhn"]
Awesome! Which one, friends or enemies?

[member="Valkren Calderon"]
Definitely wouldn't hurt to have a soldier on her side in the near future :) Again, I'll PM in a few.

Doctor Yan Korab

Midvinter Ranger and Medic (Neutral Good)
[member="Scarlett Orion"],

I should start doing some stuff too, we could be witching buddies, Yan recently got some decent equipment and basically kidnapped by my main, [member="HK-36"] to put him out into the Galaxy, doesn't speak any Basic and that was his first interstellar trip

[member="Doctor Yan Korab"]

That would be fun, if Scarlett somehow catches word and goes to rescue her, and Yan teaches her some medical stuff or something? Scarlett could definitely benefit from being friends with a medic.

[member="Vengeance"]

It goes without saying. Murder and mayhem are such fun.

[member="Marcus Itera"]

Awesome! What does Marcus get up to?

[member="Scarlett Orion"]

He's a hedonistic mercenary for the most part. He likes to live the high life, enjoy the basest of pleasures, and do whatever he wants in order to get the things that he desires. But there's much more than meets the eye with this guy.

Doctor Yan Korab

Midvinter Ranger and Medic (Neutral Good)
[member="Scarlett Orion"],

Oh Yan's one of those male witches :p And the way I envisioned the kidnapping wasn't as much hostile, like "Hahah, I'm keeping you with me now" but more HK just taking Yan to see the space whether he likes it or not and then kicking him off his ship either on Dathomir or Mandalore and stranding him there, which is where Scarlet Onion could come in

[member="Doctor Yan Korab"]

Whoops :D but sure, sounds good. If you'd like to set something up?

[member="Marcus Itera"]

In that case, they could either be friends or enemies depending on how they meet. Up to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom