Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Let the Resistance Begin!!...(soon)

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Alrighty, some may or may not be aware, but we have been discussing a series of campaigns to begin to help liberate Commenor. Commited opposition writers are unable to be found, so we'll be NPCing our own opposition. Granted we should do our very best to not make it easy for ourselves. Where's the satisfaction in that?

So I'll need a list of who would like to partake in what. There'll be a campaign to remove the Sith blockade. And another to fight the Sith forces on the ground.

I have [member="Einon"] working on new shield generators in strategic points to trap the enemy. As well as him working with merchants to smuggle in arms.

And yes, once these are up and running, I'll tag Carnifex so that he's at least aware. But he's fine with us NPCing.

So who's on board, where will ypu be and what can you provide?

[member="Lady Kay"]

Though I'm by no means an expert at fleeting, I do like a good story and thus will take the Blockade with the Resistance Fleet listed Here.

Thanks to the Metal Lords and everyone else, for their contribution and work gathering our forces together, we should have a fair sized fleet to counter the Sith Forces.

I have two characters I could bring in! Darben who could be on ground or doing merchant sort of stuff and perhaps [member="WD-334"] with Veiere's fleet? I've fleeted before so have some way around knowing how it works.

Once Lauri is free, he'll be more than willing to lead ground forces against the sith, and maybe learn fleeting at some point. His breaking out of Prison could count to the campaign as well, seeing as [member="Shoden Moz"] and [member="Asajj Novar"] are helping.

[member="Lady Kay"]

Homecoming should be sweet. Shoden will be getting Lauri out, Darlyn will be... probably making a grand entrance, and you know who will be more than happy to poison our hosts.

I'll figure out where number three fits.

Caedyn Arenais

C
[member="Lady Kay"]

[member="Asaraa Vaashe"] and I are already on the ground, on Commenor, as you know!

We will be there to kick up a fuss so we can take our home back!!

Taa Nul

CEO of Kamigen Incorporated
You'll have the support of Morcus and his Empire Reborn, as always. Our fleet will spearhead the charge against the Sith blockade, and our troops will be the first to bring death to their occupation force on Commenor.

[member="Lady Kay"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom