Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lessons of the Sith

"I thank you, master," Taeli muttered. "I will wear it proudly, and revel in the power it adds."

Her wounds flared with pain for a moment, but she didn't let it show as Elara helped bandage the wounds on her. She could feel some smugness at the fact her master's other apprentice was the one helping with the wounds, and not some servant, but she knew that in her master's estimation, Elara was still far stronger and more advanced than she was. She would need to rectify that in some way.

"Is there anything else you require of me at this time, master?" Taeli asked as the bandages were done being placed on her hands and side.

[member="Taeli Rae"]

Elara looked upon her as Balaya slid the blade across her hand and the blood hardened the metal. Giving it a reddish tinge before the jewel within it while she was moving. Elara was looking towards what might happen next, there were a great deal of things tht she knew her master needed for future projects. "Yes there is, a test of sorts. Nothing like killing a creature as this you will first heal up and then prepare. I will have lessons and a holocron for you to use as we send you out to retrive parts for the sith war machine. ONe of which is going to be with Elara, the graug complies have been working to raise some new species. On Widek their colony needs to report in and provide a progress report."

"As you command, my master," Taeli said, bowing. It would be interesting to go on a mission with the other apprentice, and her mind was already considering why exactly the Zeltron Sith would do. Regardless, she was looking forward to the other lessons and seeing what sort of holocron she would be provided. She was also curious about what exactly her master intended for her to retrieve.

"When would you like me to depart?" she asked.

[member="Darth Praelior"]

[member="Taeli Rae"]

"As soon as you are able to, know that others have been sent to retrieve different parts so you will be in competition and we do not want to alert the Mandalorians to our motives. Be quick and be quiet." She had a small grin on her face hearing her master. Elara looked upon Taeli and stood there on the forge holding the amulets with a small nod of her head.

Taeli took the offered amulet, and she could immediately feel an upwelling of power. She could feel the dark side merging even more with her own personal store of power, but even in her joy at gaining more power and achieving a success in her first mission/lesson, she had a long way to go.

"I shall proceed to Widek immediately then, Master," she said, bowing her head. "Is there anything I should know about the area before I depart? And, when will I be able to build my lightsaber?"

She had heard her master had another apprentice, and she had been given Widek to be her own personal playground. Another rumor said this queen of Widek had travelled to Zeltros to fight in the skirmish with the Republic happening there. Perhaps a small side trip would be in order first, get some first impressions and all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom