Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Leaving. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flint Dexen

Wandering Lost Soul
@[member="Meta "]- No offense, but neither do you.

But seriously, I'll be interested in seeing how your character turns out. @[member="Aronis Vilgar"] I wish you luck in furthering your character's development and story progression.

@[member="Flint Dexen"] I'm still a young jediwedy.
On a serious note though, why do people always assume that pady's are so weak? No matter how matured the padawan is they are never good enough to defeat anything. The whole scapegoat of "he's a padawan" is so BS. So many people use it, its truly annoying.
(Apologises for the rant)

Meta said:
@[member="Flint Dexen"] I'm still a young jediwedy.
On a serious note though, why do people always assume that pady's are so weak? No matter how matured the padawan is they are never good enough to defeat anything. The whole scapegoat of "he's a padawan" is so BS. So many people use it, its truly annoying.
(Apologises for the rant)
Padawan Kenobi versus Darth Maul.

@Meta

Saki

Came in like a wrecking maul
@[member="Marek S'hadar"] yes darksiders only have one end while the jedi have many. Pay attention to your studies Marek, one path leads to a full life of friends and being one with the force the other leads to my vibro knuckler knocking your teeth out. Remember Darren Wraith shared his wrist pads and greatest techniques with only two people

You-have-failed-me-for-the-last-time.gif

@[member="Aronis Vilgar"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom