Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Leaving...yeah,let that sink in

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
Well,I'm not going on LOA and I'm not OOCly leaving,but I'm leaving ICly. The reason behind this is because I've recently joined Dell's Rebellion and Karen also brought up a point that the Solomon flies Protectorate colors and if I was still ICly with you guys I couldn't fly it with the Rebels,so I'll still be here,but I will not be in any Dominions or Faction threads from now on,I might later but until I say otherwise,bye. You guys have all been awesome! :p

Don't blame it on Dells. The TRA is in excellent standing(unofficially) with the Protectorate and encourage a dual presence in our friendly factions if said factions so allow.

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
@[member="Mirshen"] @[member="Delila Castillon"]
The TRA is a non-profit organization. That's why my company,Hekler'Kok Defense Industries,is donating massive amounts of weapons,ammo and armor (once the factory is back up,I'll make the armor) to the cause.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom