Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Leave until Tuesday

I've not been nearly as active as I would like to be this last week, but unfortunately real life has been kicking my butt. And it's been speeding up, which means that I'll be taking a leave from Chaos until Tuesday (May 10th). The good news is that after Tuesday, I should have a good seven days where I have almost nothing going on in real life, so I should be able to make up for a lot of my lost time then.

[member="Reshmar"] | [member="Taeli Raaf"] | [member="Dallen Thayne"] | [member="Faith Organa"] | [member="Cyrus Tregessar"]

***​

For Factory Staff,

I have two submissions that I'm still in the process of judging. I'll be here to continue judging it until it's completed, but I'm likely going to refrain from taking up any new submissions until I get back on Tuesday.

[member="Spencer Varanin"] | [member="Cira"] | [member="Braith Achlys"] | [member="Raziel"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom