Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Learning to Understand

Edwin hoped down from where he was perched in front of all the bodies. He opened his wave frequency, calling for his ship. "I have it covered," Edwin sat down around the bodies as he waited for his ship to come, it would certainly take a while.

"What do you propose we do as we wait for me ship to come?" Edwin wasn't one for... idle things. He never thought of the prospect of doing things when there was plenty of other things that needed to be done. But everything was straight forward on this moon, he done his mission now it was time to get off the rock. Problem was, he had to wait. Perhaps he needed to regain his patience. "You know what? Never mind..."

[member="Neivon"]

Neivon

Spirit of the Shadow Guard
This Sith perplexed Neivon quite a lot. They seemed to always have fleeting resolutions within their mind. That certainly couldn't be a good quality. Neivon decided as they waited for the Sith's ship to appear, that he would look into his readings coming from his droids. Perhaps having out bait could lure some scavengers. But there would be the problem of tracking them. Shame he didn't have equipment for traps, he wasn't exactly traveling in a large group on a private shuttle after all. It was just himself and Six-Eyes. And Six-Eyes only ever provided a ship and information. A partnership which relied on each other's abilities and skills.

[member="Edwin Setyl"]

Minutes pasted before Edwin shipped arrived. He asked the Bounty Hunter to help pick it up, but then dismissed the question. He needed to do this himself, he already had strengthened his mind in the force back on Dagobah, he hoped that small increase in strength had done wonders for him. He focused on his surroundings, he pictured himself going into a meditative trance, but this time awake. He felt the warm of the force breath around his arms. Edwin redirected the force around his arms towards the frozen maalraas. He moved his arms in a slow manner as he carefully directed the maalraas into his shuttle's open bay, resting it gently into the hold.

Edwin let out a breath of exhausion. He done it. He used the force and was truly successful with it. Edwin was still trying to control himself as he looked towards Neivon, whom was busily pressing buttons and looking at things. "Now that that's taken care of, is there anything I can assist you in?"

[member="Neivon"]

Neivon

Spirit of the Shadow Guard
Neivon wasn't one for taking help so easily when he knew he could get the job done. Sure it would make it faster, and the Sith proved his worth against the maalraas, but he couldn't just see himself doing his mission with someone else. "Sorry," He said. "But thanks for the help anyways. If I ever need to talk, I'll call." Neivon left the Sith, tracking the creatures found within his radar. He watched straight through the forest grounds without a second thought, following the trail of a Drexl. They were sky lovers, but nested in elevated places. And Neivon had come upon a female with her young. Where there's one Drexl, there would be many more. Perhaps if he could a lone one, he could bring it down. Or maybe lure it with prey. But that last one always had unpredictable results. Shame he didn't know their eating habits. He actually didn't want to know their eating habits.

Eventually, Neivon found a lone drexl and killed it after a lot of fighting, the bounty hunter then took it blood sample. He was shortly recalled back by Six-Eyes, who stated the mission was over and that they were authorized to rest.

[member="Edwin Setyl"]

//End

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom