Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Learning to Live

After the introduction of a new apprentice of Kyrel's, Zesiro had found a focus to improve her skills. She now spent so much time learning, she wore herself out daily. Her need for almost nightly companionship was gone and it had been a month since she had even seen Kyrel or his other apprentice.

Her skills in saber combat had improved, but could still use work. She had also been practicing a few more sorcery skills and had gotten better at the affliction she had used on them.

She returned to her room within the castle and had just showered when some food was brought by the droids that brought food to them within these rooms. Taking the plate to her desk, Zesiro sat down with just her towel around her to eat the dinner provided. When she finished, she opened her door and set the plate outside for the droid to pick up.

Closing the door behind her, she hung her towel back up and climbed into bed.

[member="Kyrel Ren"]

It had been a month since Kyrel had anything to do with Zesiro. He was left to his own devices. He in some way wondered what to do with her, and for most of the time, the two had avoided each other since the incident. He had mostly kept himself busy with missions, his new daughter, and training the Twi'lek. He figured if she was out of sight, out of mind then he would have nothing to worry about.

But some part of him couldn't take spending too long away from her and so after he was finished with his duties, and made sure everyone was asleep, he walked over to her quarters, he was a bit hesitant of opening it. He slowly activated the pad and opened it, he walked in slowly covered in his dark robes. He was careful not to disturb her.

He slowly watched as she slept. He carried a blaster as if he was going to kill her, but he was going to test her to see if she did any good, or got worse without him, and slowly his eyes remained fixed on her throughout the night ready to pull the trigger. When the next morning did arise he would start firing rapidly.

[member="Zesiro"]

Zesiro slept like a rock and didn't hear Kyrel enter her room or feel him watching her. When her natural course of sleep passed and she woke up, she knew he was there. She felt his presence in the room. The only sign she gave that she was awake would be a change in her breathing. Instead of the steady breath of sleep, it was more shallow. It wasn't much of a change and he might still think she was sleeping.

"What do you want, Master?"

It was all she said and she hadn't even opened her eyes yet. Doing this now, she turned her head to look at him.

[member="Kyrel Ren"]

Kyrel waited throughout all of the night for her to wake up, and so he waited till what he assumed was morning for her to wake up. He stared at her, admiring the majestic sight of her as he meditated on the dark side. He waited and waited for what seemed like forever to pass by, and wondered what she would do to him, for what he was about to do, no matter it would prove interesting nonetheless and would welcome it if she wanted to take her anger out on him.

When she had awakened, he kept the blaster hidden, and when she asked what he was doing. He didn't respond he continued to stare at her for just a moment and then fired upon her. Red blaster shots going point blank for her as he waited. This was going to be interesting as he had never attempted such an exercise on her before. And who knows what could happen afterward.

[member="Zesiro"]

Zesiro knew something was different about this morning. He didn't answer her question and he always had before. She heard him move slightly and rolled out of bed in a heartbeat. The shots went into the bed she had just been lying.

"If you wanted me dead, you could have shot me while I was asleep. That's not what you're after."

Reaching out with the Force, she would attempt to disarm Kyrel of the blaster before he could actually shoot her with it.

"At least lower the setting so you don't kill me. Besides if I died, well you wouldn't see this any more."

She let go of the sheet around her and allowed it to fall to the floor.

[member="Kyrel Ren"]

He was surprised that she reacted so fast to his shots, he had hoped one would hit her of course after all she ignored him for one month, no training, no nightly visits. It made him wonder why she was still here in the first place. He had hated her and wanted nothing more than to see her dead, of course, that's why he wanted the last thing for her to see was him to do it. Still, he said nothing as she grabbed it, he let his anger speak for itself.

He then finally spoke after she had grabbed the blaster via the Force. His tone was cold and filled with an underlying layer of anger that she could tell if not at least get a hint that was there. "So the Hussy finally speaks. After no training and not even a visit in only a month. Trust me if I wanted you dead which I very much like to. I would have done it by now, but I just wanted to let you know who did it." He said looking her dead in the eye.

He was going to say more, but the next thing he knew she dropped her sheet. It revealed something that he was surprised to see, something that he hadn't seen in over a month, her bare flesh. He stopped speaking and looked from head to toe, and it was like he was hypnotized. It was something he desperately missed and so said nothing but stared at, his mouth slightly open.

[member="Zesiro"]

Her move to disarm him of the blaster worked and it flew into her hand. With a deft move, she lowered the setting on it, so it wouldn't kill her and tossed it on the bed. It would still hurt her, but not kill. She was glad for the training she had with blasters and that for once she got the opportunity to use it. Thinking on that training, she wondered how Nat was doing. Maybe she could ask Kyrel about meeting up with the woman if she lived through the day.

His words stung a little and she had been training. Mostly on her own and at her own pace, but some had been done with others like when trying to perfect the affliction skill. He was correct, she had not sought him out in the month since Tin'tinag was brought to the castle.

Their eyes met while he spoke and Zesiro felt his anger. In her turn, a little rose back at him. When she dropped the sheet though, it seemed the action took away anything else he was going to say and he just stared at her form.

"Would you like me to show you what I've taught myself over the past month, Master?"

She spoke as if the fact she bare made no difference to the situation. Inside though, she was loving his reaction. Totally priceless.

[member="Kyrel Ren"]

He was completely caught off guard, he didn't know she was sleeping naked. If he had he would have prepared for something like this. He hadn't seen it in so long that he was completely lost in it, he didn't take his eyes off of it and stared at everything but her face. He then berated himself for the way he was acting, was he that addicted to her that after a month, a simple glance at her bare form turned him into an animal. The whole thing was embarrassing for a man of his talents.

He then listened to what she said, and as he kept staring he only nodded and said. "Yes.... You may Apprentice." There was a pause in his words. He kept thinking to himself, has it really been a month already. He didn't know especially with sights like these. He had almost forgotten what she had looked like, but for right now it seemed his anger had melted away as he sat back in the chair. Letting the whole situation calm down.

[member="Zesiro"]

Knowing his weakness for the affliction, Zesiro did not mention her improvement in that area. Her body was distracting to him and she used it to her advantage. Instead of doing what she would have done in the past since he made it clear a month ago, he didn't want her anymore, she did not make a move to seduce him.

"I've gotten much better with telekinesis."

Picking up some of the objects around the room with the Force, including the blaster, she started juggling them between them and over the bed. Doing this for about a minute, she let them fall to the bed.

"I've also picked up a little in hand to hand combat, if you want me to demonstrate."

[member="Kyrel Ren"]

He had some feeling that she was enjoying flaunting her body to him but wondered why she hadn't made any moves towards him. She knew that they always went at it with each other when she was like this, he was curious that she didn't even try anything. It was starting to irritate him, and he was keeping it together so far and was trying not to do anything about it, but so far he would play her little game and see what would happen.

He watched her skill with Telekinesis, and watched as the objects moved graciously across the bed, he applauded her for her skill in it, she may even rival him in it one day, and so far she was proving to be a fast learner that even he was questioning to see why she would even need him, to begin with. No matter she made remarkable progress throughout the month, and he couldn't be mad at her for that.

When she mentioned about a demonstration in hand to hand combat. He got up slowly and stood out in her room. He looked at her defiantly as if he was filled with confidence and said. "Show me what you got."

[member="Zesiro"]

Zesiro gave him a very large smile as he stood up and told her to show him what she had learned. She stretch slightly, raising her hands above her head and rolling that around slightly at the same time. Part of her new morning routine was to stretch and she hadn't done that yet today since Kyrel was here.

"Well, I'm not expert in anything yet, but this is new stuff I picked up."

Walking over to him, she would take a hold of one of his hands and in a movement with just the slightest bit of pressure would have him at her mercy. Not wanting to anger him though, she didn't hold it very long. Just long enough for him to know what she had done. A few other movements, punches or kicks which he appeared to block easily. She wasn't moving at full speed since she was only showing him. Her final move though might catch him off guard and if it did, then they would be on the ground together with her on top.

Taking a grip of his arm, she would do a move similar to what she had done in the past to get him off his feet, but it was different. Instead she would maintain her grip on him as he would go down, allowing his weight to pull her. Her right arm would then cross over him and if she put any of her weight behind it, would almost be choking him with it.

[member="Kyrel Ren"]

He saw her large smile and knew that his answer was the right one for her to hear thus far. He stood and was slightly curious of what she was gonna do. He stared at her face but his eyes, when she was moving, would drift elsewhere. He kept watching her intently wondering what she had learned, and what she would try on him.

She took a hold of one of his hands and tried to apply pressure to it, but even though she had grabbed it didn't do much to him. But he chose to amuse her and pretended to flinch a little if only to boost her ego a bit, and then proceeded to watch her as she moved to make a few slow punches and kicks which he had blocked very easily.

Her final move sent him crashing down, and then with her putting all of her weight on him, she tried in trying to choke him with his own arm, which wasn't working and was a futile effort. But then a thought occurred to him, and so he moved his head and within moments he kissed her passionately savoring what it was like a month ago even though he was in a compromising position.

[member="Zesiro"]

The final move did catch him by surprise and she was on top of him. What he did surprised her. A month ago when she had rendered him senseless with the affliction, he had made it clear he didn't want her any more. That he hated, despised and was disgusted with her. That was changed now. In that month, what had been a physical addiction was no more. She had kept herself too busy to think about it. Waking up with the dawn and going to bed too worn out. Sleeping through the night and waking up to do it all over again.

Almost as suddenly as that passion she taught him had disappeared, with him kissing her, it was back. The physical need to be wanted and accepted reared its head again and she returned the kiss. In that month, she thought it was gone. That a magical cure had been found. Zesiro knew she was wrong to think that though. That need had just been muted and now it was on the surface again.

Letting up the hold she had on Kyrel, the young sith returned that kiss with more passion than he had from her before. A month's worth of need. Crushing, almost bruising in strength, she let out a quiet moan not even knowing it.

[member="Kyrel Ren"]

He could tell that she was surprised by his move and so she returned the kiss letting out a quiet moan in the process, as he felt her lips almost crushing him. It was as if she had wanted this so very long that she was putting all her effort into the gesture, that even Kyrel was surprised. He kept trying to match her with his strength as well, but it was as if she was holding him down in the process.

How long has it been since she had a moment like this with him, he didn't know but if he would have guessed it would have been the month where neither of the two interacted with one another. He now managed to break that shell of her's and reawaken something that she could never deny, and he didn't know if he loved it or hated, or maybe it was something they both needed right now. At this point, he didn't care and he could hardly think.

He let his hands roam across her form as he increased the kiss as it started to become a battle for dominance. Both trying to push one another back and forth, but were lost in their own sensations. He then pulled away and looked at her. "How about we try a different kind of combat training apprentice."

[member="Zesiro"]

The thrill of the moment and the passion filled Zesiro, she allowed it all the flow through her and experienced everything fully. She held nothing back and rarely did. There had never been love between and never would be, just pure passion.

A small battle for dominance ensued, but the young sith wasn't what she used to be and didn't fight Kyrel. His hands ran over her flesh and she enjoyed the sensations they caused. She had missed this more than she realized.

He pulled away from her and looked up since she was on top. He mentioned another sort of combat training and she raised an eyebrow at him.

She crossed her arms across his chest and looked down. At the moment, she maintained a firm grip on her desire, but he would it was there.

"What kind of training, Master?"

[member="Kyrel Ren"]

Surprisingly she did not let the kiss become a heated battle for dominance and she allowed Kyrel to what it seemed to be something for him to win easily. No matter he continued pushing harder with the kiss, and let his soft caresses continue as well. He had to admit after a long month he missed something like this, and only wanted to escalate it further.

They stopped for a moment as she crossed her arms over her chest, he laughed as she thought she was taking him seriously when it came to training, but knew that she wanted more just as he did. He found it funny that she was acting this way, and made it further note to be more specific of course.

He looked at her as he gave her a teasing kiss while continuing his caresses. He spoke softly as his hands were acting on their own and he said to her. "Well not training, but I know what you want right now and we have some catching up to do."

[member="Zesiro"]

Returning the kisses with same passion as before, Zesiro displayed just how much control she now had. Kyrel was Master in every sense now. She enjoyed the moment though and smiled when he laughed at her comment.

"You are correct, Master. I would like more, however, you are master and I would not presume to be anything more than an apprentice."

There was more than just one reason she hadn't visited him in the last month. Another apprentice was around for him to train. They shared the same living area and that girl did not need to know just what type of relationship she and Kyrel had. At least they had it until Tin'tinag appeared out of nowhere. Now instead of focusing on him, she directed her attention to personal training.

Her blue eyes glowed slightly, not with anger, but with the passion she felt.

"You think there's something more to catch up on?"

Now she was pretending to not know what he was talking about and hoped he would take it as the joke she intended.

[member="Kyrel Ren"]

Kyrel was thinking more clearly about it, since he had a Ren disciple he had to be discreet with the activities around his Sith protege. He looked at her returning her kisses with the same feeling as she been doing, but looked to her. Yes he was the Master and she was the Apprentice, and when she was finished she would leave him, until then while they were still having time together he would make the most of it. He looked to her and said. "Yes but what shall I do with you huh?"

He could tell her eyes were glowing with all sorts of emotions, passion, desire. Base emotions that most normal beings would hold but Kyrel has lacked mostly for his entire life until he met her of course. When she made a reply about catching up, he knew she was meaning it in an almost humorous manner.

He replied to her as if he understood what she meant holding her closer. "Oh yes, I do. I believe we have something to take care of first now apprentice."

[member="Zesiro"]

Zesiro felt him looking at her. It was differently than he had looked at her before, almost as if he could read her like a book. She had never been one to hide or keep her emotions hidden, anybody that could read them would see that expression on her.

When he asked what he should do with her, Zesiro gave Kyrel a rather coy smile.

"That I leave up to you, Master."

Even if they had been apart for a month, her own lessons she had taught him hadn't been forgotten. His eyes were starting to express the same base emotions hers did. Not to the same extent though, he was still learning to accept them and use them. Only using anger and hatred to fuel things wasn't using everything.

He pulled her closer and Zesiro almost melted into his arms.

[member="Kyrel Ren"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom