Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Learning To Fly

Joon walked over to the girl on bended knee and placed a hand on her shoulder.

”Maybe I am not right to help you, Stephanie. Maybe you deserve someone stronger who can help you. You've said something that has disturbed me, and surprised me.”

Her eyes looked at the girl, and her hand went to stroke her hair again. The clone pondered for a few moments.

”Kiss me again.”

She was nothing but curious, and if she could use this emotion to her advantage, then it may be a wonderful weapon to use.

[member="Stephanie Brown"]

Stephanie would look up and lean forward, as her lips met those of the clones she would close her eyes loving the feeling. She loved the clone stroking her hair. It felt amazing, just being in love.

[member="Joon"]

Joon didn't close her eyes, and noted how quick the apprentice was to move.

As she pressed her lips to her's, Joon tried to respond, but found it more than hard. Her hands came up and gingerly held onto Stephanie's arms.

With a shake of the head, she pulled back.

”How can you feel something for someone so quick, and in turn how can you help the other person feel it?”

Stephanie would think for a second, and then speak, "I know what I feel, as for helping you, you must trust me and with that I can help you learn to love. WIth what you just did the physical contact is a good step towards it." She said kissing her gently again

[member="Joon"]

Joon inhaled gently as Stephanie kissed her again.

With a tentative movement, Joon's hands moved to hold the apprentice by her sides, and she copied the movement of her lips in the kiss.

”Help me feel love and understand. I will give you the world to make of it what you will if you do.”

She nodded gently.

"I will master." Steph said lost in the haze that was love, the feeling of the woman holding her by her sides. Stephanie vowed then and there to teach her master to lover and love her in return as she did. This is what Steph believed the true power of the dark side depended on the users ability to love and be loved in return

[member="Joon"]

Joon stepped back and rubbed her hand over her chin in thought.

”How do you know what love feels like – and when you feel it, how can it work for you? You say it makes you stronger, but I know it can also make you weaker. Giving your care to someone makes you attached, and that isn’t how the strong survive is it.”

Her eye narrowed slightly.

”Is it?”

"It is, it means you are not alone, it gives you something to hold onto when all hope seems lost. When the worst storms roll over it gives you a safe place to weather any storm that may come to you. It makes you infinitely more powerful because Passion leads to power. When the night seems the darkest with no light in sight love gives you a light that makes your shadow bigger than it ever has been." SHe said her silver tongue forging the words. She would look at her love

[member="Joon"]

She shook her head and started playing with Stephanie’s hand. Truly the teaching table had turned, and the clone had begun lapping up what she could.

”What if something goes wrong, or you lose that person you care about. I lost my Master, and I cared for her, and it made me who I am now. If you love, then you forget who you are, and you become someone else for someone else. I don’t want that. I don’t want to become weak, and pitiful and attached.”

Her finger gently tapped on Stephanie’s wrist, the perfect place for a fatal cut to drain her of blood.

”You sound like a Jedi, little bird. Trying to forge attachment and hope to see you through the darkness.”

Her amber eyes looked up to the girls.

”Maybe you need to learn to love like one who follows the Dark Side. Use it for power. Use it to get what you want. Who you want. How you want. That is power. That is what love should be for.”

"Well I want you." She said and standing to her feet she would very quickly shove Joon back to the wall and striding over to her she would press her against the wall her hands on Joons waist. Her lips would meet Joons quite violently

[member="Joon"]

Joon was shocked by the move, and didn't quite know what to as her back hit the window overlooking Ziost.

Stephanie kissed her and touched her hips. Joon didn't like the fact she was in control. SHE was but the learner.

She pushed Stephanie and grabbed her throat, turning around to push her against the window.

”Watch yourself, Stephanie. I am your Master. You learn from me," she hissed.

Trying to copy, Joon went to kiss again, matching the way Stephanie had before, hand still on her throat.

Steph knew it was strange but as her neck was grabbed and she was shoved against the window she rather enjoyed the pain of all of it. When the woman's lips landed on her own Steph was in bliss, she hoped this would keep up as she pressed herself into the other woman's hand

[member="Joon"]

Joon found herself grinning at the thrill of what was happening. She didn't know what it was, but it was electric. And she was in control.

Hands wandered, kisses were frequent, and Joon shared herself for the first time in her life with this former Jedi;, this dark, reckless, eager and infuriating woman...

----------

Hours Later....
The clone was stood, naked, by the window again, looking out over Ziost. The human body - her artificially grown body - was flesh, blood and bone. That was it. She didn't see herself as anything but a body.

Until Stephanie had come along, thrown her notion out the window and shown her something she had never felt before.

She didn't even know what it was that had happened, but it had been....nice.

Joon looked out over the newly formed lair of the Empire she served, and wondered what this all meant. What it meant for the ex-Jedi in her bed behind her.

Stephanie would lay in the bed. She had been in bliss the last few hours, she loved it so much. She would slowly rise from the bed, and make her way over to her lover. She would come from behind and wrap her arms around her midsection

[member="Joon"]

Hearing the rustle of the bed sheets, Joon didn’t move. She just…looked outwards at the dark planet. Stephanie wrapped her arms around her, and Joon returned favour with an arm looped around the other way on her soft skin.

”I still don’t understand why I feel this…attachment. But I feel protective of you. If you swear to me you will grow and continue to learn the dark arts and surrender to the Dark Side, I will protect you with my life."

Stephanie would smile as her master spoke. "I promise." She said as she held her love loosely, she wouldn't let anything happen to her. She told herself that in this moment everything changed between the two of them a fresh start

[member="Joon"]

She snaked her arm up around Stephanie’s head, hand resting on her neck, as she looked out of the window.

”This is the start of a new Empire, Stephanie. But we are not going to devote our life to it. We will watch it grow, help it grow strong, and then when the time is right we will move forth to another when this collapses and goes weak. For it will happen. It always does."

Her fingers started to curl in Stephanie’s hair.

”If you are going to stay here and let me train you, you need to get new clothing. A new identity. Cast your old life away, for you start a new one now. You need to learn to fly again out of the Light and into greatness. Can you do that?"

Joon turned her head slightly.

”Do that for me…."

Stephanie's heart would pound thinking of it, she was ready though she would do it for Joon. She had to, she needed to move on from her old life and begin her new life. She would look over at her lover and simply nod her head she was ready to move on from her old identity

[member="Joon"]

With a smile, and a nod, Joon released her hold and turned, walking back to the bed and knelt to get her clothes – the tan trousers, and leather vest. She had no need for underwear- clothes were simply there to please society, so she wore what she had to.

”You will need to pledge yourself to follow the Dark Side and come with me when we strike at our enemies. You need to prove yourself in the battlefront. Only then can I know what I am dealing with."

As she was released Stephanie would also turn and make her way back towards the bed, she hesitated a second before bending do to grab her clothing. She knew the first step was to get rid of all that made the old Stephanie who she was, including the clothing. She would pick them up and hold them gently, she was ready to get rid of them she just didn't know how.

She would turn to her master and speak "What should I do with these master?" She would ask, anxious to shed her old skin and begin to form a new one. This was the first part excepting what she was becoming. She would turn around to where a mirror was, she gazed at the reflective surface, and what she saw interested her.

She saw a short blonde female, her muscles toned to perfect level. Her body physically hadn't changed but in her eyes there was fire, burning bright blue.

[member="Joon"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom