Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Learning To Fly

As the girls’ eyes turned clear, Joon smiled and winced at the same time as the pressure increased on the windpipe. She gasped and held her hands out.

”No…mercy…..”

She could stop the assault if she wished, but the feeling of fear and pain was an encouragement for her. It was a pleasure derived from all the misery that had been caused to her, and now she fed from it.

Her eyes set on Stephanie, and her hands clenched.

The Force bubbled out from her and hit the girl with a strong energy, enough to knock her back and cut the connection so she could breathe again. But she didn’t attack, she just ended Stephanie’s.

”Oh, my little bird…fights back,” she gasped, rubbing her neck and getting her breathe back. ”I will…only encourage you. Never…hold you back like they did…”

[member="Stephanie Brown"]

Stephanies eyes were still a glow as she was pushed back it brought her back to the real world, she would look at the woman but feel no remorse for what she had just done, she felt good. She had never known hurting someone else could feel so good, it lit the same fire in her as fighting crime did except this fire burned 100000 times as hot as that one did

[member="Joon"]

Joon watched the girl revel in her success, but there was no time for gloating when training to become a monster.

She launched herself back at Stephanie with more energy and more fire.

”Now FIGHT me and claim your prize!”

She shoulder barged the girl and went to launch her over her shoulder for a hard fall. Hand to hand combat, for Joon, was just as important to take down a foe than it was with a weapon.

It would toughen the resolve and the body.

Stephanie was in her element as the woman attacked her, she had been fighting since she was a little girl. As the woman shoulder barged her she would get ready and with more fire and intensity than before she would begin a barrage of punches ranging from the woman's stomach to her face. Stephanie knew this was a good way to find an opponent's weakness before going for the kill

[member="Joon"]

The two traded blows, attacks and swift kicks.

All the while, Joon shouted encouragement, hitting where she could and giving the girl tips and techniques.

”Tell me, little bird,” she said through a kick to the leg, ”why should I believe....you are true to follow the Dark Side over...the Light.”

She jumped back and crouched, waiting to spring forward. The thrill of the fight was more than exciting - it felt good to hit and be hit again.

"Would a lightsider do this?" She asked grabbing the woman's throat and pressing in, sure she could use the force but it felt so much better actually gripping the woman's throat. Feeling the soft warm flesh between her fingers as well as the woman's heart beating through the coronary arteries beneath her fingers gave her such a rush of power in her soul. She would give a sadistic smile as she licked her lips before licking the womans face as she held her there

[member="Joon"]

Joon looked up at the girl as she allowed her darkness to flourish, without stopping her. As her hand gripped her throat, she lifted her head a little and kept looking, smiling with the confidence that came from her.

She let the kick hit her, and she fell back, crumpled sideways on the floor and sucked in her lips for a second as she felt for blood or a cracked tooth. Nothing as yet, but it was sore.

”Remember, there is more to this than just violence, but you need to not be afraid to use it. It is essential, because violence and destruction is a language all species understand and fear.”

She looked up at the girl from the floor.

”You must make them all fear you. You must feed from their fear, as I did from you the first time we met. My little bird, all those months ago.”

With a smile, she slowly rose to her feet and stepped forward, letting her fingers trail through Stephanie’s hair, looking at her burning eyes.

”They were so cruel to you, weren’t they. Now, their loss is my gain.”

Stephanie would meet the womans gaze and smile at her, she felt amazing as the woman ran her fingers through her hair. She would then step forward and before she knew what she was doing her lips would land on Joon's, this was a choice she had not made but it happened. Stephanies lips would land softly but with a passion

[member="Joon"]

Her first kiss.

Joon stayed still, looking at the face of Stephanie, feeling her lips touch gently. She didn't know how to respond. For the first time, she was taken aback. The girl moved back.

”What gives you the right to touch me like that?”

Joon narrowed her eyes and stepped into her personal space and grabbed her wrist, tight.

”What gives you the RIGHT TO TOUCH ME LIKE THAT!”

She gripped tight, and looked at the girl.

This had hit her more than the punches or kicks to the gut.

Stephanie was taken aback at how quickly things had gone south, she would wiggle her wrist from the woman's grip and bolt for her room, making it there she would barricade the door shut and try to think of what had just happen between the two. She had been stupid to not think, this was going to be a huge roadblock for her

[member="Joon"]

The clone stared into the ground as Stephanie broke free, feeling a mix of anger and confusion and dissapointment in herself and the girl. What had happened.

Turning on her heel, she thundered away from the training room, over the wrecked dummy and all the back up the wing to Stephanies quarters. She slammed her fist on the door.

”Open this door now or I will pull it off the hinges and rip out your heart while it still BEATS!”

She hit again.

”OPEN THE DOOR!”

Her breathing was hard, her chest rising and falling. She needed answers....she needed to understand. Her eyes were like daggers in the metal door.

Stephanie wasn't scared, she just didn't see where she went wrong, she had done everything right but the woman didn't seem to understand love or anything of the sort. Stephanie being how she was needed someone who she could love, she would probably never find it. She would slowly walk to the door and un barricading she would open the door

[member="Joon"]

The second the door unbolted and she heard the sound behind, she shouldered it open and strode into the small cell as a sliver of light from outside came through. Joon walked right up to the new apprentice and raised her finger.

”You NEVER walk away from me again. NEVER!” She began to shake. ”You will learn respect and you will TELL ME whatever I want to know.”

Her face was set in stone and said so much.

”Why did you do that to me. You kissed me. Why did you do that?”

This was hard to understand, or believe. Maybe it was a clever trick - a deception - to lure the Knight into a trap and then be killed by a blade in her back by the budding Jedi vigilante.

"Because I like you a lot, it is a common display of affection." She said meeting the woman's glare. She wasn't afraid even while having to look up at the woman. She stood there her posture very relaxed, her arms swinging loose at her sides. She wasn't worried about anything.

[member="Joon"]

She frowned, a questionable look in her eye. With a tilt of the head, she stepped back.

”Is that how you treat all the people you like? Who beat you, nearly kill you and abuse your faith - to kiss them?”

One thing was for sure, her confidence was growing. Stephanie didn't look away or emanate fear.

There was no fear to feed from.

Joon didn’t like to feel this way. It made her feel vulnerable and alone again. It was another weakness.

”You don’t even know me,” she hissed, shaking still with anger.

She wanted to look away, but she couldn’t. This was just what Ayra said about – the connection with another transcending all others to make a perfect relationship of trust and respect.

”You’re delusional. Scared of what path you are now on and the darkness inside you. Trying to confuse me will not help you in the long run, little girl.”

She wanted to understand, so much. But love was a lie, and she had been lied to before. Love was a tool. A weapon. A charade. Stephanie was using it well. Joon sighed and blew out a breath, and chuckled at the insanity of the situation.

”You don’t CARE for someone who tries to kill you! Trust me, I cared for someone once and they used me, stabbed me in the back and left me alone for a year. A year. Stuck on a planet with nothing but my own memories and thoughts and fears. It made me stronger.”

Joon looked away, voice softer but eyes hard looking back in on her past.

”It made me who I am. Before this, you wouldn’t look twice at me. Or cared. I was like you. Naïve and innocent. Ayra broke me. Made me this. And now it’s all I am. It’s all I know. And you, Stephanie,” she looked at the apprentice, ”you must become this too.”

"you can learn to love again to open your heart to what I am trying to give you, it will fill you with power for the more passion you have the more power you gain. Please open your heart let me in, I can help you" She said pleading

[member="Joon"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom