Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Learning to Deal

@Ra'a'mah

It only took a moment and she didn't even get to turn back fully, she heard the doors close and the guns readied at her and adron. When she was released she felt pure anger rush through her, she glared at ra her fist balling up as she was quite literally steaming mad

I think the one being a bully is the suddebly new sith Lord that has guns pointed at a count, but also using force against him...pray that yiu better be lucky he's here or I'd not hesitate

She was holding back, she wouldn't attack unless adron wants her to do so...even then she might do so

[member="Adron Malvern"]

A feeling of numbness washed over Adron, forcing him to surrender his strength to the will of the Force.

Only moments later he took notice of the weaponry aimed at him, no shortage of fury building up inside of him. "You are making a very bad decision." He said simply, however the words were said out of warning, not malice.

"Tell me why I should trust you? I invite you to my home where you abuse my kindness and pervert the will of the men sworn to protect me. Trust must be earned, not forced. So your next move should be considered very carefully." He exhaled as he realized the woman's grip on him was released.

"You can continue as you are, possibly kill me, and find yourself on a planet surrounded by a fleet where every individual wants your head. My estate has security cameras connected to the Second Sector Base, I'm sure a detachment of soldiers is on their way. Keep in mind this is no threat, simply how things are."

"You are not here to be oppressed or used like a tool. I do not judge you for being a Sith Lord because personally I don't much care so long as you do what you agree to do. Now my men are hand picked, bred, and born to defend me. They will not betray me even if their life depended on it."

"I'm trying to give you a life I believe you will excel in. I want what is best for my people....and you are good for them, so help me....or leave. But you will not have me surrender my guard to you, under any circumstance."

[member="Anya Loma"] @Ra'a'mah

Ra would continue to stand in front of Malvern, but her eyes flowed to look at Anya. A small smiled played across her face at the woman and her words. A bitter smile. Her voice held no heat for venom. She could feel the anger in other sith and knew why it was there. Her actions were on purpose and with a reason. Nothing Ra did was ever with at least one.

"One does not get to be a lord by holding tea parties and playing nice. If you wish a duel, then we can after this business is concluded."

She would rather not, but if Anya wanted a fight, Ra would bring one to her. Looking back at Adron though, her smile faded as she listened to his words.

"We talk about trust, Count? If I did not trust you, we would not now be having this conversation. Your men will be released. I trust you and her to not say anything. What of them? What word do I have they will not betray me? They have friends and family they would speak to about this and that I don't want to happen."

A tilt of her head indicated the guards that were in question. Through the conversation, she maintained her hold on their minds. As soon as assurances were provided to her satisfaction, she would release them.

"If I wanted to kill you, Anya or anybody else I would have done so already. You say I'd be on a planet where everybody wants my head? My dear Count, I've already been there."

Her voice held no anger directed at him, but became slightly harsh as she finished. With her memory having been restored to her, she remembered what had happened, why her mind was wiped, where she was from...and how she wound up where she was with the false memory she had.

"Now you can trust me this much and know I will not harm anybody within these walls or the Dominion UNLESS they mean to harm me first. I may not have been enlightened before, but I still have my honor. That is NOT something that will go away. I gave my vow to Cedric and if you wish will provide the same to you."

The glowing gold eyes glanced briefly to Anya with her first sentence before returning to the Count. Her voice was fierce as she spoke now, full of what might be called passion. There was no anger hidden in any of her words. If either of them were empathic they would feel she was speaking the truth and know she meant all her words.

"I will help you when you ask for it, Count Malvern."

[member="Adron Malvern"] [member="Anya Loma"]

The Count clasped his arms behind his back, listening to Ra's words closely as she spoke. The young Lord reached out to her with the force, probing her words to see if they held truth or were merely the false preaching of a cornered coward. A moment passed and he felt her words to be true, however they did not change Adron's response.

"You don't understand. The issue is not only a matter of trusting you. It's a matter of trusting my guards. I earned their trust over years of them working with me. If I allow you to go forward with this it would show that there is a sliver of distrust in me, which is not true. That sliver would translate to them and grow to form a rift between us. You msut understand, I cannot allow it, but I can promise they will not speak.

Many of these men don't even have family, their time is spent here behind my walls. They will not speak, and if they did there is no death you can give them that would be worse than the punishment for betraying MY trust. I ask you accept that, so we may move forward, together."

The Count extended his hand to the woman, a gesture of peace but also a sign of good will. "You swore allegiance to the Archlord, that means you saw something in him that gave you hope. Perhaps now you can see such a thing in me?"

@Ra'a'mah @Anya Loma

[member="Adron Malvern"] @Ra'a'mah

She looked ready to jump, her fire had been ignited and she was ready to strike this...this woman down. Hiwever she was holding back however we would let her anger be felt , she watched the two speak as she then looked to adron and huffed as she looked to ra again

no....your not worth ruining this place i much like how it's built

Was all she said

As much as Ra expected, she felt when the Count reached out to feel her through the Force and see if her spoken words matched what was inside. Her eyes never left his and she listened to his words. The anger was still there, but that was something deep within her and she controlled it. The point he made was fair enough and he gave his word they would not speak of what transpired here. The threat from him to them was greater than what Ra would hold over them. While the thought irked her, she knew it was true.

Clenching her teeth in irritation she relented her hold the guards. The gun previously pointed at the Count were again aimed at her, but Ra had expected this. They didn't fire on her, instead waiting on any order from Adron. He extended his hand as the hold was released and they met half way. A firm grip was given and the glow from her eyes faded.

"If I didn't see such a thing in you, Count Malvern, we wouldn't be here."

Ra let go of his hand and looked to the other sith. The look she gave was a cold sneer, but remained silent. They would work things out or they wouldn't. It made little difference to the sith lord.

[member="Anya Loma"] [member="Adron Malvern"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom