Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Learning to Deal

After having received a summons to the White Nova, a conversation with Count Adron Malvern and an Anya Loma, Ra had been told she would be trained by the red headed woman herself. At the time of their meeting, the woman had been quite angry at another person, but had offered to do the training of Ra anyway.

A deal had been made that once her training was completed to Anya's satisfaction, Ra would return to Malvern for duties within the Dominion. So instead of returning to her previous line of work like she had been considering, she was going to be training in using the Force.

Returning home with her cat in tow, Ra packed up a few more things and agreed to meet Anya on Serenno. It was not a place she had been before.

Walking up to the address given to her by Anya, Ra called her cat to heel and knocked on the door.

[member="Anya Loma"]

@Ra'a'mah

Serenno, her new home with adron. And up here in the mountains where the cold can bite almost it was perfect for the fiery girls spirit, this place had allowed her to cool and find herself a bit and have purpose other them a cannon fodder...ok well that was her job but for this man she would

Anya in fact was busy looking over a few papers for the business she was in charge of noe, being a bodyguard was not all she was. She looked over the recent reports and such nodding as she was happy that all was going well

A ring came onto her comm link, and answered it and listened for a moment before she simply nodded

almost on time have her sent to my office please

With that she would be led through the winding halls that was grand and looked almost nabooian in design a stark contrast to the outside of the place that looked quite intimidating

A protocol droid opened the door for Ra and closed it behind her when she entered. It requested for her to follow and they fell into step together.

Ra looked around the building. The interior was considerably different than the exterior and Ra liked the change.

The cat still looked curiously about, but never once tried to pull away and stayed at Ra's side.

It took only a few minutes to reach a closed door, the droid raised its hand and tapped lightly before an answer came, it opened the door. Stepping aside for Ra, it motioned for her to enter and closed it again behind her.

Ra stood looking at Anya who was body looking over some paperwork on a desk that was almost as full as Adron's was on the White Nova. The cat laid down and looked at Anya letting out a small sigh.

[member="Anya Loma"]

She had simply stayed silent once the droid entered and announced ras entrance, the fiery red head turned in her seat to look over, she looked quite professional now instead of like last time

She stood and put the data pad down locking it as she approached and stuck her hand out to shake

good to see you came ra'a'mah, I hope you enjoy the cold bets way yo strengthen one self is within harsh condition...dont worry though you won't be hurt

She motioned for her to follow put and down the halls the tapping echoing off the walls as she looked back

so tell me, what training do you have didn't catch it at the last meeting do to...well you know

She would lead them out to a trainimg field, four pillars surrounded the place and the area was dark despite being outside

@Ra'a'mah

Anya's attitude was different than the last time, but this time there wasn't some she was yelling at and trying to punch. She approached Ra with a professional walk and appearance. Holding a hand out to shake, Ra accepted it and shook back.

"Why would I come? I need the training after all and please just call me Ra. What would you like me to call you?"

They had never been officially introduced on the ship and Ra had only heard Anya's name mentioned by Malvorn. The thought of the cold didn't bother Ra. She was the senator for Helska IV and that was a block of ice itself...the whole planet. Like Hoth.

"Life is pain, ma'am and one is dying from the day they are born."

When Anya motioned to follow, Ra tugged on the leash lightly and they fell into step together. She walked next to Anya as she spoke, this way she didn't need to turn backward to talk to her. She asked what Ra actually had for training and she shrugged lightly before answering.

"Meditation, telekinesis, light and dark codes for theology..."

Her voice trailed off and fell into silence. Knowledge in the Force was very lacking.

"And a little saber training, but I don't fight traditionally."

[member="Anya Loma"]

@Ra'a'mah

The area they entered was quote warm despite being outside in the air, she turned to ra and gave a smilebas she spoke

just call me anya. As for what you know we shall double that

She motioned around the place as she tool a breath of the air sighing out as she walked to the middle then turned as she popped her knuckles

alright so first om gonna do a little test see how good you are with fight hand to hand

She rolled her shoulders and got onto a defensive position eyeing her

attack me

Anya lead them down a corridor that took them outside. Ra thought they must sitting on top of a volcano or something since it was outside and not freezing cold. Nodding to Anya when she answered with what to call her, though the woman did smile at her Ra didn't really know her well enough to crack her business façade.

"Doubling what I already know shouldn't be difficult."

Setting the leash of the cat down, Ra knelt down in front of her and whispered something to the cat. She promptly laid down and watched the two women curiously. Standing up Ra gave Anya an odd look.

This woman dressed in professional business clothes wanted her to spar? Her stance indicated she had at least an idea of what to do though, Ra would not underestimate her.

"What does this have to do with Force training?"

Closing the distance between them and taking up her own stance, Ra waited to see if Anya was going to attack first.

[member="Anya Loma"]

@Ra'a'mah

She chuckled as she started circling her, her eyes were glued to watching her every move as she spoke

patience, I'm testing your abilities

She inhaled a breath then without indication or anything she let a breath of fire out, however it wasn't hot just warm but enough one would be scared no doubt by it

come on! Let's me see what you got! You wanna be a agent of the dominion then you have to show prove to me before I allow you

Knowing a thing or few about fighting hand to hand, Ra did not let Anya get behind her. That would in a real fight be a potentially fatal mistake. After making a couple of rounds on one another, Anya stopped taking in a breath. Ra felt with the inhale, the woman drew in the Force as well. At the exhale, Ra decided it was time...

With a wave of her hand, she dispersed the small wave of fire. That was a simple feat and it got nowhere near her. It was her turn now. Without revealing everything, Ra made her move.

Closing the short distance between the two of them, Ra moved with the speed of a cheetah and enhanced with the Force. While the other woman might block or evade some of her lightening fast moves, Ra found it unlikely. None of them would harm or disable Anya as that wasn't the purpose here. It was a simple test of the waters.

As she wrapped up and finished her strikes on Anya, Ra would aim a Force Push against her. If she went down as Ra expected her to, she would then reveal to her what she had kept secret from these people. Her eyes would briefly glow and if Anya could see them, Ra's aura would glow with her power. If she couldn't see it, then she would certainly feel it.

Her eyes fading once again, her power hidden, she looked at Anya before speaking.

"I think that is enough."

[member="Anya Loma"]

@Ra'a'mah

She had only blinked when the flames had cleared and then suddeblybthe lady was releasing a thousand punches it seemed! She blocked what she could though some would hit her and she growled through it all, she could see this lady's power she wasn't no barely trained user she had the power that was better then her own!

When the force push came it was enough to send her a few feet back, she panted bruised up as she looked to the women face of shock, after gaining herself she yelled out

THE HELL ARE YOU? BAREMY TRAINED MY BUTT! AND WHAT OF YOUR SUGABTURE THAT'S SOMETHIMG A BARELY TRAINED USER DOESN'T HAVE

She said panting as she coughed a bit and calmed waving her hand

we are done for the moment you owe a explanation

Ra stood her ground as Anya yelled at her allowing the woman a chance to get her feet back under her. She accepted the verbal abuse as this time it was appropriate. In the future though, Anya would know her place if it happened again. The aura and power emanating from Ra dwindled back to what it was before. That of a still learning and neutral apprentice.

Anya calmed down and stood panting, looking at Ra almost demanding her to explain what just happened.

"Yes, I suppose I do."

​Placing her hands behind her back, Ra just looks at Anya with her now cold gold eyes.

"You see, while the Dominion was in chaos after the loss of its precious Archlord, I went away. Call it a voyage of discovery and what was revealed was quite enlightening. Instead of maintaining the façade that had been forced on me, I decided now was the time to reveal what I am. And I will do so in my own time. Am I understood?"

Again just a brief flare up of power would be seen and felt before it went away again.

[member="Anya Loma"]

@Ra'a'mah

Everyone had been played, this...sith Lord had hidden herself and somehow tricked all. Howbstky anya didn't know what to think she was shocked however on the defense as she watched her

She listened carefully, her hand reaching out for her saber to come to her hand, she was gonna attack...not unless she needed. She looked around a a She felt that wave again and tensed up as she spoke

watch your words....your on my ground now ....so tell me then...ra...what side are you on

She reached for her comm mumbling something

Ra watched all the movements Anya made and when the woman drew her saber to hand she tensed up herself expecting an attack. Her hands were behind her back and with only a twitch of her wrists her own saber hilts were in her hands. She faced Anya though and the other woman wouldn't know they were there.

Acknowledging what Anya said with a nod, Ra did not relax though. The question that followed wasn't too surprising nor did it seem to bother her. A valid question considering what Anya had just learned. Her tone though was as tense as she looked.

"I might be on your ground, but you don't scare me."

That​ was the truth. After her journey, there would be very little that would scare her anymore.

"Sides are over rated, but if you want to have it in such simple terms then I side with the Dominion."

After her second mission with the Dominion she had given a vow to Cedric that until he released her she would be loyal to him. He had changed the words slightly and given her a choice to stay or go at her own desire. Apparently they were still a home for her and until she got her own powerbase and could easily leave, she would stay and assist them. Once Ra gave her word on something, she still would not go against it. Sith Lord or not, honor was honor.

When Anya reached for her com, Ra made no move to stop her, allowing the conversation to go through.

[member="Anya Loma"]

For the evening Adron had forfeited his training yard to Anya and Ra, allowing them to conduct their practices in peace. The young Count stood in front of the manor, his hands forming a circle right above his navel. Several large stones circled him slowly as he tapped into The Force, willing them to do such. A chilling wind fell over the Count, who left his torso exposed for the exercise, and he met it with a soft exhale.

"Focus...comes....from within." He chanted, closing his eyes to better eliminate the distractions of the outside world. However, his focus was quickly broken when he took notice of a soft beeping erupting from his waist. His eyes finally crept open as the stones came to a unified halt. The Count took the comm device from his belt, the stones falling to the ground as he placed the link to his ear. A voice lowly muttered a quick phrase before the connection was severed. "Anya?" He questioned.

"Guardsmen!" Adron called out, turning back to the main door to his manor. Two of the guards standing watch by the door opened the entrance before finding words for the Count. "M'lord?"

"Both of you with me, have a squad meet us at the courtyard." The two security officers flanked the Count as he made his way through the manor and to the twin set of crystal door's that led to the courtyard. Once he stepped through the threshold his lips were drawn into a thin line as he crossed his arms. "What's going on Anya? Why did you call for me?" He asked.

@Ra'a'mah @Anya Loma

[member="Adron Malvern"] @Ra'a'mah

When Darrin arrived she motioned to ra as she gave a frown

apparently we have a rancor in the midst, apparently the untrained and unskilled person is actually a sith Lord

She said as she looked to adron as she spoke again

she says she's with the dominion still but I don't know just suddenly coming up like this makes me uneasy I wanted your assement

Ra had the feeling Anya's call had been to Adron. Turning her head to keep her eyes on the other woman and Adron at the same time before she spoke to either of them. Her eyes were as cold as the snow on the mountains nearby, no sign of anger or power though.

"I am no rancor, Miss Anya."

The corner of her eyes looked at her as she spoke and dismissed her turning to face Adron now. Her hands were still behind her back and the red head would certainly see she too held her saber hilts in her hands.

"Count Malvern, many months ago I made a personal vow to Archlord Grayson. I gave him my life to do with as he pleased. He changed it slightly and told me I still would have the freedom to choose if I remained loyal or moved on. Now, I will NOT stand here and say that second thought had not crossed my mind. For a time, I came and went as I pleased. Gaining knowledge here and there, continuing my past career as a freighter pilot. One of my journeys was quite revealing. This is what came back."

Her hilts went back into sleeves and until any of them showed they were going to attack, they would remain there.

"I will not apologize for deceiving either of you."

Unsure of how they would react to her words, Ra prepared for the worst, remaining tense and on guard.

[member="Anya Loma"] [member="Adron Malvern"]

Adron took a step down into the courtyard, his eyes scanning over Ra with a curious gaze. "A Sith Lord?"

The Count had felt a chilling presence in the Dark Side only moments ago, one that even seemed to surpass Anya's own presence, it seemed he now knew the source of that presence. Just as Adron prepared to open his mouth the doors to the manor swung open, a full fit team from Adron's security staff rushed the court yard, their blasters aimed directly at Ra.

"Hold." He ordered, narrowing his eyes at the woman for a moment before exhaling. "What do you want? Do you want to stay or leave? If you wish to leave I'll give you a ship, a few credits, and send you on your way. I take no insult in your secrecy because it was of no pain to me. However, if you wish to stay, which I believe you do, you will be having a lot of work to do. I can always use a fully trained Sith" He said, finally.

As a rule of thumb Adron did not take to trusting Sith easily, however his experiences had taught him that they were not all the same, perhaps some were even good in their own way.

[member="Anya Loma"] @Ra'a'mah

Adron questioned Ra slightly as her secret was revealed to him by herself and Anya. He looked at her curiously and when he security entered, Ra turned her eyes to them until he called them off. Their guns were aimed at her and while they were still out, she did not take her eyes from them. He ordered them to hold, but the guns remained trained on her for a moment longer. They were still present and Ra did not like the idea of her secret getting out just yet. Soldiers had the tendency to talk with each other and then to their families. Families took the talk to friends and so on until a secret not longer was one, but instead a rumor.

The count spoke to her about she wanted, if she wanted to stay or go. He offered her the choice freely along with a she and some credits. His last sentence almost sealed the fate of his troops. Not wanting to make this man her enemy, she kept them alive with a request.

"I wish to stay for now. However, my apartment on Ession is getting too small with the pet I have. So I will be needing to find a new home for us."

His last sentence bothered Ra greatly and for just a moment, she glared at him before speaking again.

"I will help the Dominion and you as I can, but you do NOT use me. Those men have heard too much and I do not wish for my secret to be revealed until I am ready. I would not deny you of your guard, but leave them with me for the day and I will deal with their knowledge and make sure this stays between only us."

Good fighters could be difficult to come by with and Ra didn't want to deprive Adron of his guard, but she wanted to make sure nobody else learned yet.

[member="Adron Malvern"] [member="Anya Loma"]

A moment passed as Ra explained her situation to The Count. He took a moment of consideration to her words before nodding at her. "I'll find you a house in the countryside on Serenno. That should do for now. Also that will be where you operate from so try not to draw too much attention to it."

When Ra requested Adron leave his guards with her his response was curt and settled. "No. My men are loyal to me to no end. To allow such a thing would be an insult to them, plus I don't really trust you yet. Soldiers, dismissed." The security officers moved back into the manor, with no hesitation, most not wanting to risk a change in the Count's mind.

"Now if you want to help The Dominion you'll be doing so under my command. Lord or not, you follow my orders. If you can't do that I have no way of utilizing you to help my people, you'd only be a hindrance to structure." He said, crossing his arms as he spoke.

@Ra'a'mah

Malvern said he can offer a house out in the countryside of Serenno, but to keep her activities there low so as not to draw attention to it. Ra raised an eyebrow at this since he obviously didn't know how she operated. That he would learn in time, but the house would do until a permanent residence could be found.

Before the guards could reenter the building, Ra reached out with the Force and kept the doors closed. Her eyes taking on the yellow glow of a sith's anger, she looked at the guards. Speaking nothing to them, they turned with their guns raised and aimed at Count Malvern. If he or Anya tried to draw any of weapons on her, they find themselves unable to move their arms. She released Anya and Malvern and turned her attention to them, though she had control of the guards. The Count and Anya had only been held a bare heartbeat and would not likely even had time to move for their weapons.

"I agree trust is difficult to accomplish, Count. Trust me to return your men to you unharmed by the end of the day."

Ra could give him the same vow she had given Cedric, but too many people didn't trust the word of a sith. These people did not know her though, when she gave her word, she kept it. Perhaps it was a flaw within her, but she had a reputation she wanted to maintain and that honor was part of it.

Walking up to Adron and even though Ra was shorter than him, she appeared to look down on him. He thought to bully her.

"I will help the Dominion when you ask me, Count Malvern, but do not think to bully me."

Her control of the guards would be maintained until he decided what to do.

[member="Adron Malvern"] [member="Anya Loma"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom