Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Learning first hand. (Full)

Looking up seeing Hasjo leaping in the air with his blazing speed and quickness he had no time to react with only one option. Tye put one hand out releasing a small amount of energy just enough to push Hasjo slightly allowing Tye to dodge his attack "damn that was to close for comfort.." Drawing his sword from his side as he raised it up the hint of the sun shimmered of the sharpness of the blade "alright now I hope your ready.. Because I'm not gonna hold back.." Tye charged at Hasjo putting his hilt in his mouth Tye got close and shot two force pushes beside him leaving him no where to go. He took back his blade and charged with his sword in the air about to swing down at Hasjo.

@[member="Hasjo Hallu"]

@[member="Tye Kelly"]

Djem So was the way of not just defence and counter-attack, but pushing the advance. When his attack failed, he regrouped his strength and prepared to defend. He felt the blasts push past him, leaving him in a tunnel of control. He twisted his feet and body, minimising his body as a target by having it side-on. As the blade came down upon him, he brought his lightsaber up in a speedy defence. The blades clashed. He heaved with his strength, throwing his lightsaber up with the mans weapon. Attempting to throw him off-balance. As he shot his lightsaber up, he brought it down in an arc, attempting to swing through man's hip.

Tye noticed the blade coming at him again having no where to go but back. He fired a force push near the ground causing Tye to fly back and land on his feet having a cut on his leg from where the lightsaber grazed him. "That's gonna leave a mark in the morning.." Tye switched his style of the sword to put it behind his back. Kinda like Darth Vaders apprentice did. "Alright let's try this stance." Tye charged at him with blazing speed and swung down at @[member="Hasjo Hallu"]

Hasjo Hallu watched him switch forms. The man frequently spoke to him. Hasjo offered him "Surrender and no further harm will come. You're injured. You cannot hope to win." Hasjo was right, the man had taken a plasma stroke to his leg. Even if it were just a cut, the heat alone from plasma was enough to seriously injure a man. For eons countless, such wounds had spoken the defeats of even the greatest swordsmen. For they lost an integral part of their fighting ability; swift movement. Though this man seemed unaffected. Hasjo steeled himself for the next attack, this time, he was going to end it. He switched his style to that of Ataru, the Way of the Hawk-Bat. He widened his stance and held the blade firm as the man charged. He focused on his physical body and it's connection to the force. Just as Tye swung, he felt himself propelling up into the air. Dodging the attack, only to land behind Tye. The training by Master Sochi Ru had paid off. He unleashed a flurry of new attacks, attempting to overwhelm him. Left and right he swung his lightsaber, becoming an unrelenting force of attack.

@[MEMBER="Tye Kelly"]

Barely blocking the attacks Tye barely had enough time to force push him away. As soon as he pushed him away he launched his force lightning attack.

@[member="Hasjo Hallu"]

Hasjo Halli resisted against [member="Tye Kelly"]'s electrical attack. He gritted his teeth, but it was too much. He felt his feet leave the ground. He went barreling head over heels before slamming against the bole of a tree. Hasjo collapsed to the ground, his lightsaber clutched in his hand. The plasma vanished. He blinked his eyes, hearing words spoken to him days before. "Have you heard of the Art of Movement?" They were that of Master Ru's. He had recalled his training with his Master. He stood himself up, slipping his thumb over the plasma ignition. The green plasma burst to life. He wouldn't be giving up so easy. He turned turned his back to Tye and broke into a dead-sprint for the tree. He continued with new vigour. Pushing past the onsetting fatigue. His skin burned raw from the previous attack, but through gritted teeth he strove onward. He leapt at the last possible moment, his feet landed against the trunk, knees bent. He then jumped once more, with all his strength. Propelling himself through the air towards Tye. He rose his lightsaber above his head for the Falling Avalanche. As he came barreling towards him, he struck down a mighty blow, unleashing all his great strength upon the man.

As the lightsaber struck Tye on his shoulder carving into his arm before able to go any deeper he took his free arm and held his arm there in place in his shoulder with the immense amount of heat driving in his shoulder. Tye took the sword from his injured arm and barely managed plunge his sword deep inside @Hasjo Halli pulling him closer increasing his pain. "Now it's a game of pain and who wins." Tye grimaced and managed to sneak out a smirk.

Hasjo found himself impaled upon a blade. He let out a gasp, his body shuddering as it penetrated deep into his abdomen. He let out what sounded to be a gurgle, before a racking cough overcame him. He twitched on the blade. Darkness began to shroud his vision, threatening to take over. His arms became weak, and he pulled down on the lightsaber, attempting to remove the mans arm. He couldn't quite recall his last thought when that darkness finally took over. His last hope was for Ace to get there in time. His eyes rolled into the back of his head, and he fell into unconsciousness.

@[member="Tye Kelly"]

Tye removed his blade from @[member="Hasjo Hallu"] with the dark crimson blood dripping from the blade. He staggered a little before gaining his footing. Everything started to turn black with the immense amount of pain he had endured and the deep gash where you can tell that it tore threw skin and muscle and part of his bone. Blood dripped down his arm and unable to use it further after his last attack. With the last amount of strength he had, he put his hand on Hasjo's abdominal area and used force heal to heal the blood vessels and muscle with just the skin showing. He was mentally and physically exhausted, his hand was covered with blood. As he stood up finally his muscles collapsed underneath him. He got on both knees, everything started fading. The last thing he saw was his head hitting the blood stained ground and looking up seeing Hasjo's face.

Run, keep running, just keep moving as Vulpesen had ordered. Of course, even if I did meet this dark presence, there was one major problem. I'M HALF A FOOT TALL! Of course, that's never done much to stop me before. As I finally made it to the clearing, I caught the two midway through their duel. Great. Left, right, juke, WIN! The kid was doing great, and I could see that Vulpesen had palced his faith in the right Nautolan. At least it seemed that way before the poor boy got a sword in the gut. "@[member="Hasjo Hallu"] is down!" My voice screamed through my bond, heard only by the other half. Still, Vulpesen was fighting so that left me to work. Leaping around, I caught a high perch and then noticed something strange. The sith was healing the kid. "I think I might have this handled, the kid will be fine, but try to wrap things up there with the woman." When I was fianlly satisfied that the sith's healing would allow the kid to live, I leaped from my perch,aiming straight for the man's nape. If I were to land, he would find a set of razor sharp claws, lightling cutting into his flesh. It would be painful, but not deadly. Not yet. Not if he played his cards right like a good boy. Now is when you surrender. Of course he wouldn't hear the words, but @[member="Tye Kelly"] might have gotten the idea when I growled by his ear. If he wanted to play games, I could play. I personally preferred the game of which is faster? Razor sharp claws already in position, or a long sword that had to move with a fatigued body?

@[member="Tai'ko Vin the Dreamer"] @[member="Nessarose deWinter"] @[member="Riddick Rossdale"]

(OOC: Hasjo and Tye, try to slow it down a bit. I didn't put a particular posting order but its good to give others a chance to respond with the other side of this RP. Especially since I usually control Ace through Vulps who is currently waiting on Nessarose, or Vanessa.)

Voice. Sound. Someone was speaking. She could hear it through the murky darkness that had taken her mind over when she crashed. Who was talking? It was a man's voice. Did she know it? Daddie? Cameron? Alistair?

Her eyes blinked, slowly opening. Everything looked blurry at first, and she just breathed quietly as she waited for her sight to come into focus. Her other senses came with it then. Hurt head hurt, as did her shoulder. She could smell blood, and wanted to grunt at the fact that it was her own. This was so not supposed to happen.

Only then did she notice and re-remember the person who'd spoken. The glow of her eyes moved like ripples on water as she studied his exterior. "I don't think I know you," she said, her soft voice giving more than little hint to her groggy state.

@[member="Vulpesen"]

"No, ya don't." Vulpesen reached out a hand to help her up, assuming she was able to move. "And honestly, I can think of several better ways for us to meet. What happened up there?" He could feel the darkside swirling around her, and was careful to keep one hand drifting by his saber, but she hadn't proved herself a danger yet. No, he'd wait for her to make the first move before striking out. Besides, he enjoyed polite conversations, even if it was with someone who might want to cut you apart in different circumstances. @[member="Nessarose deWinter"]

She took his hand and pulled herself up. It was a slow process, slower than she wanted it to be, and despite the groggy state of her mind she could still name five people who would have had her head for showing such weakness.

"I don't know," she said in an almost child-like voice once she finally was standing vertically again, "but this place is spinning real fast, mister."

With a tiny unhappy moan, she pushed herself forward. She needed the cargo bay, which was a floor down. That was where she kept her sweets, and some insta-energy was definitely something she needed right there and then. "What is this place anyway?" she remembered to ask as she made her way there.

@[member="Vulpesen"]

Riddick hung back a little bit remaining quiet as he watched this unfamiliar person. The Padawan felt a little nervous but tried to remain relaxed. having nothing to say Riddick just remained quiet.

@[member="Nessarose deWinter"] @[member="Vulpesen"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom