Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Laying the Foundations - Jedi Enclave of Eadu, Open to Jedi and Allies

When it raines, it pours.

RESTORATION
Eadu Jedi Enclave

d32FMcd.png
“Coren’s my father. Who is the padawan?”

"My padawan learner was Master Jedi Kahne Porte Kahne Porte and Alexandra Porte Alexandra Porte 's son, Aiden Porte Aiden Porte . He was interested in becoming a Jedi healer so I took him under my wing for the short time I was aiding the New Jedi Order during the Hyperspace conflict. I found him another master healer afterward to take him on officially who was Coruscant-based so I could rejoin one of the NGOs doing humanitarian work in the Outer Rim, mostly the Scar Worlds to be exact... That's kind of my forté," the Jedi doctor nodded to Jared Starchaser Jared Starchaser with humble pride.

“And a pleasure to meet you officially. Did you work with Celeste?” He offered a hand “Jared Starchaser… Force wanderer and Kattada representative.”
The honey blonde placed her hand into his offered one and shook it in a friendly manner.

"Likewise. Oh yes, I guess I should have also led with that. Master Celeste Rigel Celeste Rigel was my mentor within the Silver Circle. She is one of the finest Jedi Healers that I have ever had the honor and privilege of working and serving with," she beamed at the thought of the woman.

Samara then took a couple of steps over to the refreshment table nearby, grabbing a baked dessert and picking up a cup of what appeared to be a fruit punch. Being in a social environment made the introvert nervous, but surprisingly when the Liann was in the moment on the battlefield or teaching medicine she rather blossomed and became most outgoing and assertive.

"So, what do you think about Master Joran Olan Joran Olan 's plan so far?" Sam asked with a light inquisitive tone, then she took a nibble of the slightly hard cookie, trying not to get crumbs everywhere.

Last edited:
VVVDHjr.png

LAYING THE FOUNDATIONS
VVVDHjr.png

Joran made his way to the refreshments and secured a drink for himself. The water was flavored with a hint of fruit from a nearby world, a small gift from the village the Enclave had already assisted there. He finished the cup before handing it back to one of the waiting droids, and moved back into the crowd. He was content with the outcome thus far, and was looking forward to the bright future that the Enclave had. He would do everything he could to ensure it.

He greeted a few people here and there, spoke with a few of his Enclave's current students, but he was drawn back when he spotted the Empire of the Lost Diplomat that was still here.

"
My apologies," Joran said, approaching the man with a few quick steps, "I got caught up into matters here. Please, tell me what the offer your government has for the Enclave."

Ethen Lecersen Ethen Lecersen

Takku sighed, finally, the Jedi had approached him and allowed him to hopefully complete his mission. He slowly pulled a holoslate from his pocket, held it up to Joran, and opened it. It was official enough to be as if like some decree... He read the holoslate out loud, for anyone to hear.

"To the Esteemed Guardians of the Eadu Enclave,

By the authority vested in me by Moff Ethen Lecerson of House Lecerson, of the Empire of the Lost, I, Janian Takku, extend this message to you with sincerity and purpose.

It is with a heavy heart that I convey the truth: House Lecerson is indeed part of the Empire of the Lost, a coalition of factions seeking to restore order to the eastern fringes of the galaxy. While our paths may diverge, I assure you that our intentions towards your Enclave are neutral and without malice.

I do not come as an envoy of the Empire of the Lost, I come as an envoy of House Lecerson.

In acknowledgment of your noble cause and unwavering dedication to justice, I offer a gesture of goodwill. Moff Ethen Lecerson presents to the Eadu Enclave a year's worth of rations for an average-sized garrison and an abundance of medical supplies to stock your facilities. These provisions come freely, without expectation of recompense or obligation.

It is imperative to emphasize that my actions stem from a shared belief in fighting for a just cause and standing up for what one believes in. Like you, we abhor the nefarious influence of Sith and the scum of the galaxy pirates, recognizing them as threats to the stability and prosperity of our galaxy. They are adversaries to be vanquished, not allies to be courted.

I extend an olive branch, inviting further dialogue and cooperation between our factions. Should you wish to engage in discourse or seek common ground, I am open to the possibility of collaboration for the greater good.

However, let it be known that should any harm befall the envoy I have dispatched or if they are met with hostility, the door to goodwill between us shall be closed.

May the Force guide your endeavors, and may our paths cross in a spirit of understanding and mutual respect.

Respectfully,

Moff Ethen Lecerson
Empire of the Lost"

Once it was finished, he stowed the holoslate away, and eyed Joran, wondering what his next move would be.

Tides of Change

DXmyqJQ.png

DPFKiwm.png

8XlZ2t3.png
Jedi enclave on EADU...

Elias was beaming, of course, hearing Joran’s vision for Eadu and the Jedi as a whole. It was the same dream he had when he took his sabbatical from the Core and made his way to the Trade League. The Jedi there were devoted to their doctrines of independence and freedom, so much so that it became detrimental to their own interests. Elias worked tirelessly to remedy that, his solution being the Rimward Jedi Coalition.

It was a union of traditional Jedi, the nomadic Pilgrims, the Jensaarai warriors, and dozens of independent enclaves scattered about the Outer Rim. They did great work together, but in the end, they drifted apart. It seemed in hindsight that the threat of the encroaching Sith Order was the main reason many Force orders had joined the Coalition, but as security was strengthened and time went on, they found little use for the network Elias had built. They were used to being soldiers on the frontline, not members of a wider community. Their Force orders were just too insular to make the Coalition last.

That’s why Elias was here, on Eadu. He hoped to connect the enclaves together again, and he would gladly stand with Joran Olan Joran Olan to help make that possible. When the Jedi finished his address, Elias was among the first to applaud Joran’s vision. He stepped over and shook hands with the man.

Bogano is far from Eadu, but distance doesn’t change that we are Jedi all the same. Consider us a friend of your enclave, and you a friend of ours.

The Jedi in the Enclaves had a lot more to offer than the Jedi of the Orders. His father had even began working with groups that were adjacent to Jedi, but were not Jedi. It began back on Sullust. HIs father had a way of uniting the Light that others did not, but perhaps it was because one group wasn’t trying to stand above the others. The Alliance when it called Sullust home had Zeison Sha, Jensaarai, and some Witches within it. Kattada’s Enclave continued that.

Looking to Master Raine, he smiled. “Kahne is known to me. A friend of my father’s.” He nodded. Made sense why the learner was on Kattada before. With the way she spoke of the work she did, maybe the pair had more in common. And stepping away from Jedi organizations, at least on the Core. “The Core is really cramped. Been hoping my father would move an Enclave out to Tingel Arm, but Kattada still a hop and a jump from the Parlemian Trade Route which started Jared on a quick path out to the Rim.

“Celeste is a wonderful healer. I think shes actually one who changed my father away from his war horse ways.”
Jared offered a laugh as he followed Samara to the refreshment table. “I think its smart. The Silver Jedi left a very specific role open. And having Eadu enter that role? And protect the Outer Rim? Well, thats my old stomping ground.” He helped himself to a drink and gave a nod. “You?”

Samara Raine Samara Raine Joran Olan Joran Olan

When it raines, it pours.

RESTORATION
Eadu Jedi Enclave

d32FMcd.png

A small grin graced Samara's lips as her sea-green orbs eyed Jared Starchaser Jared Starchaser with a twinkle in them.

"Well, women have a funny way of doing that to men or at least I have been told that," Sam chuckled softly, and then the honey blonde took a sip of the offered liquid refreshment finding it very tasty and satisfying. She would have to inquire from Joran Olan Joran Olan what fruit was used to flavor the water. The Liann preferred more natural drinks compared to processed ones. Plus, they were just plain healthier. Once a doctor, always a doctor.

"I agree with your opinion... And I'm curious enough after hearing the introductory speech that I think I'll stick around to see how things go. Like you, the Outer Rim is my home, and its people my duty to help," the Jedi healer nodded, then she took another bite of the cookie in hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom