Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Last to post wins.

... You do realize i mean the beginning of the thread and i was only messing with ya right? I would never really call someone pathetic or anything i just said. I have been doing this sort of thing the whole time in this thread. And im relatively new to chaos? So sorry about the misunderstanding i never ment to hurt you.Its kinda like when i told heath bar here to bow down to me and other things i have said. also typing is hard when your still kinda wet.

Last edited:
From my window it looked like a straight up ooc attack. The way it was written it look like you were badly trying to cover up a personal attack.

But I will let be, I'm not much for censorship or saying hey you shouldn't say that. Yet I have been around a long time and have learned you do need to think things you write through. I wasn't the only one who saw what you wrote and was like wtf did I do to you to deserve that.

Even reading through your past stuff nothing came off as harsh as that did that i saw anyway.

It could have been worse if it was a new person you said it too. All I'm saying stop and think it through a second does it look more like your attacking the writer then character. If it does then pull it back a little it's okay to attack the character but never the writer.

We all good though let the games carry on.

Rose Ann Lovely Rose Ann Lovely

I was going to do the same thing to heath at one point but someone said something and i never got to it. It was never personal i dont even know you. Also double B. I think less spray might help more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom