Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Last of the Old,First of the new.

[SIZE=14.6667px]Greetings everyone, My name is Jakkor Kess. I am a Tusken Jedi from the Clone Wars, and well why am I here. Well the answer is simple. I wish to start a new Jedi faction, That is the Old Jedi Order. I wish to go back to the basic principles of being a Jedi, such as following and serving the Force, and the Light Side. I wish to set up the old way of the Jedi Order, such as a High Council, and what we have seen from Canon, and Legends. But this would take some time, and well I need Masters, Knights and Padawans for this, first Setting it up as if it was Luke’s Jedi Order training groups of padawans till assigning maybe two at a time to a teacher, until a more traditional approach can be taken with regular Master, and Padawan relationships. I also need help finding some people setting up the faction properly, and people that can do that who share the same vision for this faction. Now I ask please do not judge me, by my rank, but by my resolve to create a great Jedi Faction here. Any Jedi who wish to follow what i consider the old way is more than welcome. Thank you for your time, and the faction link will be down below. Please mind you it is not much since this is my first faction, and I realize that I can’t manage this and see my dream come to fruition on it’s own.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6667px]http://starwarsrp.net/groups/872-the-old-jedi-order[/SIZE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom