Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Landing Imminent

[member="Dax Fyre"]
[member="Jamila Elahad"]

Barr got up letting go of wound "Use my jacket to keep the pressure on the wound!!" He told him as he quickly got up and ran toward a nearby first aid remembering seeing one near the back. He heads towards the back forcefully opening the door that was broken due to the crash landing. While looking for the first aid kit he saw the bodies of the people on the floor causing Barr to cringe inside. "Just focus on helping the boy's mother Barr..." He said looking around for the first aid kit until he spots it, a bit of relief went inside as he ran to the aid kit and grab it running back over the mother.

"Here is it." Barr said "Let's just hope someone hasn't used most of the stuff in it." putting the kit next to the mother and opens it revealing medicine, bandages, and other items. "Let not try to use much just in case other people need them okay?"

The Reaper of Won Shasot
Dax nodded. Taking the jacket and applying pressure to the bleeding appendage, stemming the flow of blood. As the man returned with the medkit, Dax moved to the sideto allow the other man to contiue applying pressure as he sorted through the medpack. Retrieving a bottle of bacta, he quickly unscrewed the cap and poured a small amount into the wound, elicitng a groan from the woman. Taking gauze, Dax soaked the gauze in more bacta and then pressed it to the wound. Removing his jacket Dax tore the sleeve off his shirt and twisted it to a rope. He wrapped the makeshift rope around the poor womans leg and forcefully tied it off. "Go find me something like a rod...make sure it doesn't break, we need to make a tourniquet."

[member="Barr Vexos"] [member="Jamila Elahad"]

[member="Dax Fyre"]
[member="Jamila Elahad"]

Soon after hearing the man order Barr act quickly looking around to see if he can find anything to make a tourniquet. It takes a few minutes but Barr sees a piece of pipe stuck on a part of the damaged ship. Moving over to the pipe he grabs the pipes with both his hand and began to pull on it but to no avail. Looking over to the mother, realizing her life depends on him and the man he tries again pulling even harder.

"Come on Barr...." He says putting his foot on the wall for a better a chance of getting the pipe out, moving the pipe in different directions in an attempt to pull it out. "If you let that boy live on without his mother ...." Barr's muscles could be shown as the pipe slowly began to move until it finally in his hands. "There we go.." He looked at the pipe which was about medium length making him wonder if would be a problem for the mother.

"Would this do?" Barr ask to the man showing him the pipe." It may not be a rod but it should do hopefully."

The Reaper of Won Shasot
Dax nodded silently, taking the rod from the man. It would do. "Ok lady, you are really going to hate me for the next few minutes, but trust me when were done here and you and your son get to go home, you'll thank me." Dax took the rope and wrapped it around the woman's leg, above the wound. Slipping the rod into the loop as well he tore another smaller piece of cloth from the rope and offered it to the woman, "You're gonna want to bite down on this..." Her eyes moved from the cloth, to Dax's face and back to the cloth. His face was serious, but sympathetic. Quivering she nodded her head, and allowed Dax to press the balled up piece of cloth into her mouth, biting down on it. "Alright, close your eyes, and don't open them until I tell you to." The woman did as she was told. Dax motioned to the other man assisting him too hold her leg down.

[member="Barr Vexos"]
[member="Jamila Elahad"]

[member="Dax Fyre"]
[member="Jamila Elahad"]

"Don't worry you'll be fine so don't worry about the wound" Barr said to the mother as he helped assist the man healing her wound. While doing so he looked at the wound and the sight it made Barr cringe a bit as shown on his face " Yup..it just a little scratch...with some time you will be good as new with your son. Speaking of which I should check on him again after this. So ready to do this when you are, I just hope you make this quick. And that the child is not going to hear the scream that will be coming from his own mother."

The last part of the sentence made Barr remember about the incident involving him and his mother for a second before coming back to the present.

The Reaper of Won Shasot
Dax began to twist the rod, tightening the vice like grip of the rope, each turn eliciting a muffled scream from the woman. The gag hadn't been meant to quiet the woman. It was to keep her from biting her own tongue off, bringing a whole new meaning to the phrase. With one final twist, Dax tied off the tourniquet, officially stemming the flow of blood, at least jntil the Bacta finished healing the woman's artery. Then the blasted thing could be removed, lest she lose her leg.

Sitting back with a sigh Dax wiped a bead of sweat from a brow. "Thanks for your help," he said, "Name's Dax, yours? he offered a hand.

[member="Barr Vexos"]
[member="Jamila Elahad"]

The Reaper of Won Shasot
Dax began to twist the rod, tightening the vice like grip of the rope, each turn eliciting a muffled scream from the woman. The gag hadn't been meant to quiet the woman. It was to keep her from biting her own tongue off, bringing a whole new meaning to the phrase. With one final twist, Dax tied off the tourniquet, officially stemming the flow of blood, at least jntil the Bacta finished healing the woman's artery. Then the blasted thing could be removed, lest she lose her leg.

Sitting back with a sigh Dax wiped a bead of sweat from a brow. "Thanks for your help," he said, "Name's Dax, yours? he offered a hand.

[member="Barr Vexos"]
[member="Jamila Elahad"]

[member="Dax Fyre"]
[member="Jamila Elahad"]

Seeing the man known as Dax stick his hand out in the form of a handshake made Barr respond with shaking it with his own."Barr...Barr Vexos....and thank you for helping me with the mother." He replied introducing himself in a bit of a blissful tone a bit of a smile on his face but it quickly was replaced with more a sad one."I just hope she can be able to keep the leg because it looks like telling the mother's son about what she went through and what she lost is going to be a bit harder than what we just did and if she does lose her leg it will make it even much worse for the kid."

Barr takes a look at the son who is still down on the ground. Realizing he is still unconscious Barr walks over to the boy and checks him again to make sure he still alive just in case. Upon finding out the boy is still alive Barr sighed in relief as he hoped the boy has a worse fate than his mother did. "I better move the boy over somewhere where he won't get in the way." He said in a saddened tone picking up the small child. " I hope the child can rest easily for now because....boy is he going to be getting some bad news."

[member="Dax Fyre"]
[member="Jamila Elahad"]

Barr response to the suggestion of moving the two with Dax was a nod of his own while he still carried the boy. "If that the case, we better hope that the exit isn't blocked of or else this is going to be harder." He said heading toward the exit but stops remembering something before moving any further. "Oh and I wouldn't move the woman yet. I think we should both move her together to avoid any more pain for her. I'll be right back." He finished heading to the exit with the hope that he can get out of the damaged ship.

The Reaper of Won Shasot
Dax nodded midway to helping her up and instead allowed her to rest on the floor. Dax looked around the ruined ship briefly, cringing at the obvious loss of life that had been incurred. Perhaps he should have let the captain take control, perhaps more would have survived what ever unfolded then....

[member="Barr Vexos"]
[member="Jamila Elahad"]

[member="Dax Fyre"]
[member="Jamila Elahad"]

"Please let the exit to this ship be here undamaged so that I can get out of here with this kid." Barr said making his way toward the ship entrance. Seeing the entrance in view he moves a little faster until he was right in front of the entrance door. "Please open up, don't make me do more work." He gently put the boy down to the wall next to the entrance and tried to open up the entrance door but to no avail. "Oh great..." He was annoyed now as he put his hands on the entrance one more.

"Need some help?" Barr turned around to see another passenger now turned survivor. A man who looks to be in his late 30s " Maybe we both can get the door open."

"You know what I think we can" Barr replied as the man put his hands on part of the door. "Alright, let's do this." Barr added as they both tried their best to open the door." I can feel it move." The words the man said as the door started to move. Barr could see a bit of the outside giving him a bit of hope to open the door. "Almost there."

The Reaper of Won Shasot
Dax could see from a distance the man who had helped him originally struggle with opening the door. Beginning to move towards the man after checking that the woman would be alright, he watched as another man assisted. "[color=blue=]Watch out.[/color]" Dax said, the energy of the Force gathering in his palm.

[member="Dax Fyre"]
[member="Jamila Elahad"]

Hearing the voice of Dax cause Bar to lessen his focus on the entrance's door and look over to Dax. "I hope you got a better way of opening this door." He said "Because we were just making progress."He added. "But hell, considering all of the crap that just happenedI got a feeling I'm going to need all of my energy today so shoot.." Barr moved out of the way from the door and looked over to the other man. "You might want to move a few steps back."

"Why" The man asked Barr with a confused look on his face. "We were making progress just now."

"Your right we were but I feel this guy behind me is going to make better progress than we did."

The man looked over to Dax and ask "You know this man?" which causes Barr to shake his head "Nope, but considering what he done so far I have a feeling he can get this door open in no seconds flat." He looks back over to Dax " So with that being said...." He motions over to the door now waiting for Dax.

The Reaper of Won Shasot
Dax thrust his hand forward, the Force pulsing outwards, slamming into the door. The metal creaked and slammed back, bending where the slats met the hull of the ship. The bent metal creaked lightly once more and fell silent. The newly opened portal let light stream into the dimly lit ship, the red glow of the emergency lightning being drowned out by the warm hues of the orbiting star. "See? Now we don't need to hold it open for everyone else."

[member="Dax Fyre"]
[member="Jamila Elahad"]

All Barr and the man did was wait and witness Dax use the force to move the door. He didn't take him long for Barr to realize that Dax was a force-sensitive person shocking him. He didn't have a problem with this but didn't expect to see one here at this time but is now grateful to have him near opening the door.

Barr claps his hand in response to Dax opening the door as he felt it was only thing he could do. "Nicely done man, this was a way better way to open the door than using force." He admitted "Good to know we have someone who can use the force to help out in this time of need. Okay now since the entrance is open we should be able to get some of the people out of here."

[member="Dax Fyre"]
[member="Jamila Elahad"]

"Oh let's man," Barr said agreeing with Dax then turns over to the man " Hey could you watch the boy while we go get his mother? She was badly injured and we think it's best we take her and the boy outside so they won't get in the way."

"Sure I'll watch the child" The man answered "But shouldn't the child be outside right now?"

"Well the thing is I don't know much about this planet, he probably does but I don't. Who knows what out there. I know putting the boy and the mother being outside is a risk but considering the damage done in here it probably for best they head outside."

The man nods as Barr walks over to the mother getting ready to carry her. "You want to help me out here carrying her Dax?" He asks " How should we carry her?"

The Reaper of Won Shasot
"Just make sure she doesn't put weight on the leg." Dax replied putting an arm around the mother and gesturing for him to do the same.

[member="Jamila Elahad"] [member="Barr Vexos"]

[member="Dax Fyre"]
Jamila Elahad

"Right...right.." Barr said "Because we don't want that leg to worsen anymore." He added putting is arm around the other side of the mother. "Okay let's take this slow and carefully ready when you are."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom