Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Landing Imminent

[member="Dax Fyre"] [member="Barr Vexos"]

Jamila stood at the helm of a JLC Heavy Attack Cruiser, her arms loosely crossed over her navel. Currently she was meditating, observing the Force through the means she could understand. Some were masters of much, able to do much, she was master of none, able to do some. And this bothered her. She needed to get better...

Suddenly forced from Hyperspace, Jamila almost lost her footing, hands going out to touch the glass to stabilize herself. Before she could call for an explanation, already there was commotion and a minor answer to the question. Shouts of a Storm in space, surrounding Tera Lush, that ate at everything near it, including their ship. It was evident though, as soon as she looked.

There, dead ahead. Lightning pulsated, throbbed heavily. A black swirling mass at its center.

"Miss Elahad, either we face the Storm or I push us topside!!" Shouted her commander. A nod from her and the man began relaying orders. With the remaining power in the ship, the large craft poured all thrust onto the side facing the anomally. Resulting in them pushing just enough to angle the decent further.

In a matter of moments, Jamila watched the ground approach, and braced herself as best she could...

The Reaper of Won Shasot
Dax could see the harrowing vortex from his place in the solarium, long before the red flashing lights went off. In way of an alarm an automated voice said, "Please make your way to your assigned sests and buckle your seatbelts." Designed to be a calming voice, the notice had the opposite affect, first inciting questions, and then panic as the passengers noticed the looming danger drawing closer. Dax immediately began to run towards the cockpit.

[member="Jamila Elahad"] [member="Barr Vexos"]

[member="Dax Fyre"]
[member="Jamila Elahad"]

In another part of the ship saw a man who was laying on the chair behind him looking bored, Barr looked around to see other people in the ship doing different things and sighed afterwards " This is what I get for not taking in consideration of the boredom." He silently whispered to himself. While he did consider himself disciplined from the training he received in the past he still didn't like to wait. Getting up from out of his chair hoping to do something other than sitting down he hears the sound of an alarm causing the attention of everybody on the ship Barr included.

"Please make your way to your assigned seats and buckle your seatbelts." Said the calming voice over the speaker causing Barr to do an annoyed groan in response. " Great..what..." Before he could finish his sentence the people around him started to panic with some heading to their seats and while others show fear of the worse happening. "....else is new?" He said, finally finishing his sentence.

Jamila folded her arms, tighter than before and now raised to brace against her chest. Her eyes shimmered loosely at this point, showing she was gathering energy from the Force. There was no way she could save every person on this ship, but she could try to do so. Turning on her heels, she began to mutter a near muted spell as she walked.

She bore the traditional abilities of the Force sensitive, but she was also a Spellweaver. The spells she had access to were stronger, more powerful than her traditional gifts. Hence the conjuration of a harsh updraft from telekinesis, a spell used for the larger project requiring the ability. When it was conjured there was a brief pause as the ship slowed, but then all blacked out as she lurched at the ground where the ship had slammed. Her pressure had slowed it enormously, but the craft was still incredibly heavy. There simply wasn't much that couldn't be done other than that.

Now her body was unconscious, having flung from the ship. Were it not for the sacrifice of a loyal companion jumping to cushion the blow with his body, she too would likely be dead.

[member="Barr Vexos"] [member="Dax Fyre"]

The Reaper of Won Shasot
Dax began to make his way through the panicking crowd. He beekined straught fro the bridge. However before he could walk in two guards stopped him. "Sir, please take your s..." didn't have time for this. He cut the guard off and waved his hand in front of their faces, "You'll let me see the captain.". They repeated his phrase and allowed him to enter. Just as he did so he could see a ship enter a planets orbit, flaring up as it reentered.

[member="Barr Vexos"] [member="Jamila Elahad"]

[member="Dax Fyre"]
[member="Jamila Elahad"]

Barr's feeling of annoyance now started turning into a feeling of worry for his safety as fear began to creep into him just like the others on the ship. Realizing the full danger he is in he sits back down prepares for the crash landing by buckling his seatbelts until.....

"WHERE IS MY CHILD!!?"

Barr turned around and look to see a woman in what looks to be her 40s searching frantically for her child. "HAS ANYBODY SEEN MY SON!!" She asked not bothering to stop looking while asking the question. "How could you lose a child at a time like this....!?" He thought to himself now fully bucked in as he waits for the impact. While he is doing so he thinks about the lost child and the worst that could happen but shakes his head in hopes of trying to forget it. " That kid is not my problem. I mean who loses track of a child at a time like this?" He thinks to himself while waiting for the worse to happen in minutes until his eyes focusing on the mother again causing a uncomfortable look on his face.

"I'm sure she will find......" He starts to say trying to be optimistic for the boy safety but stops temporary losing hope until he regain it and starts a new sentence. "I'm pretty sure someone will...." He stops again realizing he only fooling himself. "Ahh who the hell am I kidding." He unbuckles his seatbelts and get up heading over to the mother. "I just have to be that one guy at a time like this..."

"I'll help you find the child miss now where did you last seen him?" He asked in a fast paced tone in order to find the child before the ships crashes. "I don't know." She said her eyes now watery eyed. "I'll lost my child!!"

"Hey hey it going to be ok." Barr said reassuring the mother " Look I'll go check around the ship okay?"

"Please find him..." She said "I don't know what...."

"It's going to be okay so don't worry." He said heading out of the room.

The Reaper of Won Shasot
As Dax stepped into the bridge several of the crewmen looked at him confused. The captain turned and yelled, "What the phrik are you doing here! Nevermind that you need to get to your seat sir!" Dax ignited his saver, the yellow beam briefly glowing before he extinguished it, "I'm the one who's trying to save your lives." He pointed at the Maelstrom sucking in all kinds of debris, destroying it in a singularity. "You're not gonna escape that captain. You need to point this craft at that planet and hit the thrusters."

[member="Dax Fyre"]
[member="Jamila Elahad"]

Looking for the child quickly before it too late Barr runs over into the back of the ship in the hopes of finding the boy there. He really did hope that the boy was found in the back otherwise it would be next to impossible to head back to the front of the ship with all of the panicked people in the transport ship going crazy. Seeing the door in front of him leading to the back Barr opens the door and heads inside but falls down to the ground as the ship moves around too much due to the damage it's getting.

"I really hope the boy knew what he was doing if he was here.... otherwise I am going to be so mad....." looking into the back he sees more people panicking in front of him. Looking into the crowd he began to realize something he should had done.

"Why didn't I ask the mother what the child looked like." He asked himself "Dammit..." He silently said to himself "Well I hope I can find the child despite not knowing what he looks like. But at least I saw the mother so I can use her to help find the child." He began to remember the mother's facial features and began to make a note of them while searching the area.

The Reaper of Won Shasot
"If we do that we'll crash!" the captain argued, "At least some of you will survive! But if you get caught in that," Dax fired back, pointing at the swirling black mass, "We'll be crushed unto oblivion!" The captain stared at Dax for a moment, his eyes a mixture of calculation and fear. Swallowing the man nodded. "Turn to port! Full speed ahead!" he shouted to the crew on the bridge. At once they scrambled to carry out their orders. "I'm not being paid enough for this..." the captain muttered. "Me neither man..."

[member="Dax Fyre"]
[member="Jamila Elahad"]

Looking for the boy in a crowd full of people was hard enough for Barr but doing it without a description of him and in a panicked crowd on a ship heading towards impact was next to near impossible but Barr was determined to find that boy for the mother who was looking for her son. Barr's vision was at a disadvantage at looking for a boy. The ear was at a disadvantage as well as the noise made it hard to focus on hearing for the boy as well.

"Geez..." Barr was now annoyed " I can't believe this is all happening now at the same time." He said " Why do I bother with this crap..oh right because I was raised that way!!! Way to go dad..." He moves over to what he thinks is the center of the ship thinking he would have a better viewpoint there. "Ok...then time to focus." Barr said to himself as he attempted to block out all of the noise from the people only trying to hear the child. Soon he hears crying causing him to follow the sound of it to see a little child.

"Well at least where getting somewhere." He said heading over to the kid.

Slowly Jamila rose, staggering about slightly as she did. Her eyes teared as she took in the corpse of her companion, Toeru Jaan. He had been a good friend, and an impeccable captain. Turning though, at the pull if the Force. Skyward she took in another ship as it breached, flames licking at the craft until it gleamed like the sun. Immediately her training kicked in, hands went upward as words shouted from her lips - those of the same she had used before on her own craft.

Drawing on the power she had welled deep inside her, on that offered by the soup of the fallen. Energy surged forth from lip to air, hands to fingertips, guiding a massive pressure toward the nose of the falling ship. Instantly her own body was pushed, as if she fought the pressure with strength of limb, not will. Her feet dug in, but still she fought on, even as she also began to slide backward.

Growing eminently, the ship neared, but slowed. She did not feel it, or the body behind her as she slid closer, as blood began to well from her nose at an incredible rate. It was getting to the point of danger as she continued drawing on her own reserves, attempting to halt the plummet of a ship worth a billion billion tons. Finally however, her feet pressed against the body behind her, knocking her over...

Just as the ship finally slammed into the ground. The shock wave rippled through the air, the pressure lifting her then whipping her body like a rag doll through the air. Slammed against a tree, she once more was unconscious, with hardly a sound.

The Reaper of Won Shasot
Dax gribbed the railing forcefully, his knuckles turning white. And orange glow had surrounded him, the ship completely aplaze. The bridge was eerily silent. The crew memebers jad done what they could. Now all they could was sit and wait in terror.

Suddenly one of the crew spoke, "Captain! We're dropping nelow terminal velocity!"
"How?"
"I don't know sir!, but its not anyone on this ship."

With a sudden jolt, the hulkong metal giant collided with ground. The crewmembers and guards were thrown into the air, coliding with walls and seat. Dax slammed into a durasteel support beam and screamed as an arm fractured.

[member="Dax Fyre"]
[member="Jamila Elahad"]

Heading over to the boy he stood on right knee so he could talk to him face to face "Hey there..I think your mother looking for you." Barr tried to talk in a soft tone but the ship getting ready to crash made it difficult for him." Why do you come with me and...."
The boy stepped away from Barr "NO!!! MOMMY TOLD ME NEVER TO TALKS TO STRANGERS GO AWAY!!" The boy scream tears coming out of his eyes. "Your mother is smart for telling you that by I swear to you I'm no stranger....my name is Barr. I told your mother I would look for you, your mother has black hair and blue eyes like you right?"

All the child could you was nodded his head in yes.

"Ok then listen..you can trust me but we have to move now, please hold my hand and hold it tight." He ordered causing the child to slowly move his hand toward with until it held his. "Okay then we need to go fast so I need you to run will I'm running." He said standing back up and headed with the child to his mother.

"What was I thinking..letting a stranger help look for my son." The mother said having tears on her face. "I'm a terrible mother..."

"Mommy !!!" Was the word she heard as he turned around the second is heard to see her son. Making a smile on her face, a smile of relief. "HOLD ON TIGHT EVERYONE!!!" Was the final words Barr said as he and the others grab on to something as all of this is happening the ship collided with the ground.

The Reaper of Won Shasot
Dax got tonhis feet, slowly, painfully. He looked around the bridge, at the destruction. Consoles everywhere sparked, bodies strewn across or beside them. The captain was lying face down in a pool of his own blood, a piece of rebar proteuding from his back. Closing his eyes in a moment of silence Dax hoped the dead found their peace. Moving towards the main cabin he found one of the guards, the one who stopped him lying dazed on the ground. The other guard was nowhere to be seen. Dax tapped the Twi'leks helmet lightly, "Hey, you ok?" The man groaned in response and nodded. "C'mon, get up." Using his good arm, his right arm, Dax hoisted the man to his feet. "Thanks" The guard mumbled. "Don't mention it...we should look for others..." The still dazed guard simply nodded, both their heads throbbing in pain. Dax comtinued towards the main cabin, his new friend trailing behind him.

[member="Barr Vexos"]
[member="Jamila Elahad"]

Blinding light, high pitched whining in her ears. Slowly Jamila pushed up until she was seated against the tree she had ricocheted into. Her breath came in hard and ragged, telling her the pain her chest was likely a broken rib stabbed into her lung. At that she muttered yet another spell, feeling as the rib slowly retracted then settled back into place. Her gasps slowed until she was back to normal, then she felt about more as the body began to heal of its own accord.

Polydroxol DNA allowed her to heal incredibly quickly, so bare moments passed until she rose to her feet, her clothing was already battered and torn - but she lived to help others more so. At that she began to move toward the other ship, hoping to assist any survivors, while those of her craft began to exit the ship finally.

[member="Dax Fyre"]
[member="Jamila Elahad"]

Once the crash landing ended Barr opened his eyes as the sounds of people could be heard in different versions, Barr could hear the cries of people in pain and others crying around him in the ship. Trying to stand up Barr winced, "Ouch...." He whispered, feeling the pain somewhere in his body causing him fall down onto the floor. "I hope the pain I'm feeling is from a bruise and not a broken bones or so help me...." He said leaning on the wall for weight support in an attempt to get up

"Oh no..." He said as he sees the child laying down on the floor with no signs of life. Fighting through the pain Barr walks over to the child with the hope that the boy is just out from the crash. "Come on kid live or I will go to whenever dead people go when they die and bring you back my self!!!" Barr said moving his hand over to the boy's neck to check for a pulse.

"Come on...Come on..give me something kid.." He said trying his best to focus, forgetting about the pain he is feeling inside his body. Closing his eyes to better feel for a pulse and soon get one. "Well about time I got a pulse.." Barr said relieved at the boy condition. Looking around the ship he notice the body of other people that weren't moving. "If only the same could be said about the others here on the ship." He said silently looking towards the boy again. "You got lucky little guy, good for you. Now what about your mother?" The man said heading over to her.

The Reaper of Won Shasot
Dax finally made his way to the main cabin. Or rather what was left of it. Dax was pretty certain the lifesupport wasn't supposed to be i. The center of the ship for one thing. Weaving his way through the bodies, he didn't stop to check on the injurd. His first goal was to make sure that the injured wouldn't slip into a worse state. Going to the nearest window Dax looked outside at the planet. As far as he could tell it was safe for most of the beings onboard. Dax moved on to help the wounded. He soon came across a man, checking the pulse of a little boy ([member="Barr Vexos"]). "Pulse? Dax asked

[member="Jamila Elahad"]

[member="Dax Fyre"]
[member="Jamila Elahad"]

As he was was about to go over to the boy mother another man came across him and asked for the pulse of the little boy. "The boy got one don't worry he fine as far as I can tell." He answered "Lucky one right here, wish I could say the same for the other in this ship." He moves over to the mother experiencing pain to the point of touching the source of it which is around the ribs. "Look like I'm not lucky either." He says "I just hope it's nothing too bad or am I going to be mad at myself for letting this happen to me." He walks over to the mother getting ready to see if see alive. "Ok let's double down and hope the mother well and alive too." He touches her in the neck the same way he did with the boy also hoping for a pulse and after a few seconds he feels one but realizes that this one is slower than the child. This cause Barr to wonder how much damage she taken from the crash until he notice something coming out of her worrying him greatly. "Oh no...no no please no"

He lift her shirt and examine her to see some blood coming out of her from the back. He moves her gently to the point that he can see the back to see something piercing her on the back "Oh this is just perfect.." Barr looked over to the man who asked for a pulse. "Hey!! She alive but is bleeding from a wound." He tell him " We need to get her help now for the sake of her and her son right there right now!"

"My son...." Barr looked back down to see the woman who has regain conscious. " Is....he..." She tries to finish her sentence but can't as she groans in pain.

"Don't talk...save your strength." Was Barr response grabbing her hand, looking into her eye noticing the fear inside of her.. "Your boy fine just like you will be too. I need to check how bad the injury is to you so going to feel some pain ok?" The woman nods as he moves her onto the stomach hearing her scream in pain. Lifting up the shirt once more he sees a cut on her lower back, near the kidney area and lower leg area. He takes off his jacket and puts it on the wound in an attempt to keep the blood in. "I'm not a doctor but I think your going to need stitches." Barr looks over to the man. "We need to get her some aid now!!!"

The Reaper of Won Shasot
Dax ran over to her and checked the woman. He wasn't a medic either, but he knew what a cut artery looked like "Phrik..." he cursed under his breath. "Go find me a med kit now!" Dax placed two fingers to the woman's temple. I really wish I paid more attention now Dax thought as he attempted to ease the womans pain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom