Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Landing Imminent

The Reaper of Won Shasot
"Aight, on three....one, two, three" Together the two men lifted the mother to a standing position, and guided her to the door, "So Barr," Dax began, "What brings you to this lovely cruise?" he asked humourously.

[member="Barr Vexos"]
[member="Jamila Elahad"]

[member="Dax Fyre"]
[member="Jamila Elahad"]

"Oh you know..." Barr started trying to explain why he was here. " Just another citizen of the republic trying to join the army for the republic" He answered, " I think I can help people better soldier or something." He added helping Dax carry the woman to the entrance, they still had progress to make as they were carrying her slowly to prevent more damage to her but could see the entrance now.

The Reaper of Won Shasot
"Well your career in helping people started early hih?" Dax grunted a little as he readjusted his grip, being careful not to hurt the mother. A few other people had noticed the now open hatch and made there way to it, slowly starting to help each other out, shock not quite as strong.

[member="Barr Vexos"]
[member="Jamila Elahad"]

[member="Dax Fyre"]
[member="Jamila Elahad"]

Barr chuckled a bit in response " Yeah I guess you can say that through it would be nice not having to deal with all this but hey, what can you do about it? So why are you here on the ship? Where were you going?" He asked

The Reaper of Won Shasot
Wincing from a memory, Dax responded, "Running from one death and likely right into another..." he said vaguely. Taking the first step out, Dax assisted the woman in stepping onto the solid earth beneath.

[member="Barr Vexos"]
[member="Jamila Elahad"]

[member="Dax Fyre"]
[member="Jamila Elahad"]

"Wow you must have an exciting life..." Barr said helping the woman onto the soil down below " Which is funny when you realize that I'm about to be doing the same things your doing in the form of the army."

The Reaper of Won Shasot
"An army huh? Well don't get yourself killed. Some things aren't worth dying for. And some commanders aren't worth following. If a cause isn't your own, its not worth your life." Dax moved to place the woman beneath the shade of a tree. That was a good sign. Trees typically meant oxygen as well as water in some form. Hopefully this planethad a spaceport. Or at least inhabited.

[member="Jamila Elahad"]
[member="Barr Vexos"]

(We should probably figure out what planet we're on)

[member="Dax Fyre"]
[member="Jamila Elahad"]

(Your right we should. Any suggestions?)

"Alright then.." Barr said finally taking in a breath of relief as he looked at the woman one last time before looking away, around the area the ship crash at until he notices another ship near him and Dax that wasn't the one they were in. " Dax..." He said then turning towards him "You think we should take a look over at the other ship over there." He asked pointing towards it." Maybe there are people still alive that need help." Soon a thought came into his mind. "Hopefully there should also be something we could use to signal someone from space to help us."

The Reaper of Won Shasot
Dax nodded to the other man, "Lets go check it out.". He approached the neighboring ship with a blaster pistol drawn. One never knew what was in there. Besides, this ship was in worse condition than their own...desperate men took desperate actions.

@Barr Vexus
[member="Jamila Elahad"]

(I got nithin right now)

[member="Dax Fyre"]
[member="Jamila Elahad"]

(SO SORRY for the wait)

"Alright then" Barr said "Here to hoping we find some survivors in the ship." He said searching for an entrance to the ship. "Provided we can find a way to get in there in the first place."

The Reaper of Won Shasot
Dax nodded and began to circle the vessel. It was a beaten thing...dents everywhere. Dax searched for a weak point of some sort. Maybe something that he could punch or carve through with his saber. So far he'd found nothing.

"Got anything?!" he called to [member="Barr Vexos"].

[member="Jamila Elahad"]

[member="Dax Fyre"]
[member="Jamila Elahad"]

"Well...."Barr started checking another part of the ship in the hopes of finding a way to get in. "I'll haven't found the entran....wait I found it!" He yelled out of nowhere upon seeing a sealed door. The door looked to be badly damage with no way of repair for the moment and Barr knew just by looking at it that he wasn't going to be able to move it " Dax, I'll going to need some help with this door man over there."

The Reaper of Won Shasot
The man walked over to his new companion and examined the door. It appeared to have buckled up impact, the frame collapsing on itself. A sigh left his lips. "Here we go again..." Dax reached out with the Force and wrenched the door from its place in the broken frame. The Jedi paired into the battered ship "Looks clear."

[member="Barr Vexos"]
[member="Jamila Elahad"]

[member="Dax Fyre"]

"Hope the whole ship is clear." Barr added to what Dax said as he took a step into the battered ship. "Let's just hope we can find someone in hear that still kicking." He said "But considering how the ship is, I doubt there are a lot of survivors."

The Reaper of Won Shasot
Dax nodded in silent agreement as he began to walk the dead ship. Bodies lay strewn across the floors, all seeming to have died from impacting the wall harshly, or a stray piece of debris impaling them. It was a gruesome and haunting sight. "Its a big ship...lets hope somone else was luckier than their friends..."

[member="Barr Vexos"]
[member="Jamila Elahad"]

[member="Dax Fyre"]
[member="Jamila Elahad"]

"I have to agree with that." Barr agreed "I just hope nothing in here is dangerous or something. I would hate to fight after being forced to land the way we did." He added taking a few steps in the ship.

(We should try to contact Jamila again right?)

The Reaper of Won Shasot
"Please don't be Rathtars..."The Padawan muttered to himself. Slowly he moved through each aisle looking for signs of life. He didn't find any..."Not a one man..."

[member="Barr Vexos"]

[member="Jamila Elahad"]

(Yeah but I don't think she's been on in a while...)

"Oh just great....." Barr sighed. "I was not ready for today." He said looking over at the bodies in one room before turning away, not wanting to see anyone of this. "IS ANYONE NOT DEAD!!!" He yelled hoping for an respond from someone in the ship. "PLEASE BE ALIVE!!" He added.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom