Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Laboratory Work

Neyana

Exiled Princess of Kesh
Nicole wasn't bothered by how 'tight' he had gripped her hand. What bothered her though was the claws that 'dug' in. She tried to not show it either. Then the mention of being a recon trooper for the Empire. Right. Still surrounded by Sith she is. "Well, I, I can understand w-why such a a short person could be useful in, in that regard." Once he let go of her hand, she looks at it, curious if his claws caused her to bleed. Luckily enough, it isn't. "I, ah, I'd rather not say."

Nicole glances up at Onrai Onrai and casually walks towards her. Once she thinks she is out of ear shot of Tekkio Tekkio , she speaks in a whisper. "A little warning before you bring anymore Sith near me?" She sounds rather annoyed.

In Umbris Potestas Est
Tekkio Tekkio Neyana Neyana

"Relax." She said to Nicole. "Tekkio is commanded by me, and is a loyal lieutenant. He will do nothing I tell him not to do and will do exactly what I tell him to do." She said. "Such is the way of good help in the Sith." Vanessa would motion for Tekkio to come over and, upon him doing so, would pat him on the head. "He is also undeniably adorable, which is an effective means of disarming potential enemies. You don't normally expect a cute bunny rabbit to pull out a blaster and gun you down."

She would stop patting him and look at Nicole. "Go on, give him a pat on the head. Be quick, though - he might decide to pat you instead."

Last edited:

Neyana

Exiled Princess of Kesh
"Anything is possible in this galaxy, Vanessa." Nicole pointed out, hearing and listening to the woman's statements. "I mean, sure. That could be an issue, a bunny race becoming hostile when you least expect it, but everyone needs to be on guard..." In truth, maybe she would've fallen for such a trick. Though she was informed at what he was before hand, so the magic lost its moment. "But still. You know how I feel about the Sith. What they did to me. And what you did to Alex." She... is still not over this.

Onrai Onrai Tekkio Tekkio

Walking over to them, expecting to be told something, maybe an order from Vanessa, Tekkio looked up at them only to be petted. His perked ears laid to the side and out of the way from her hand. His tail swayed lightly.

He blinked at the sith Lord's words. "Actually, if we could, lets keep the petting to a minimum. It will be less a hassel to fix my fur." He said at Vanessa then turned to Nicole. "I don't want to hurt anyone. But the empire has its enemies. I serve to repay the debt I owe the sith." He knew it would not make difference. But he also wanted to be understood as someone who was not an ambitious warrior.

Onrai Onrai
Neyana Neyana

In Umbris Potestas Est
"It was a hit or miss." She said. "Again, I had no idea the radiation would actually be powerful enough to kill her." Vanessa said. "As is, have I not treated you well as an employee? I have done my best to accommodate your needs, desires, and wants." She would look back over at Tekkio. "You're a good officer, Tekkio. As I've told you many times, I regret not having more like you within my coterie of servants."

Such was true.

Neyana

Exiled Princess of Kesh
"And she was brought back, but that still doesn't change much." As her head lowers to stare down at Tekkio Tekkio . "And you have.... even though the head pats are a bit too weird for my taste..." Nicole soon moves away from Vanessa, heading to leave her quarters. "Think I'm going to talk a walk. My legs need it." And unless she was stopped, the woman leaves their presence.

Onrai Onrai

Ears re-perking, he looked up at Onrai Onrai . "That's good there are no regrets. If you dont mind me asking, why are we on this planet again?" He asked curiously. In truth he did not know. There was the testing things that needed to be done, the raids on the coalition in the outrim and much more to do. Being on this planet, right now, at least in his mind, made very little sense.

Neyana Neyana

In Umbris Potestas Est

Vanessa would watch her wayward employee leave as she looked down at Tekkio, arm dropped so he could climb up to her shoulder. "We are here to help persuade Miss Feanor to consider the possibility that we are not actually bad people." She said. "If we can do that, if we can showcase one success story - then the Sith will be able to adequately propagandize that the Jedi's claims of our barbarity is nothing more than lies and falsehoods. Our numbers will swell as theirs deplete." She said.

"It will benefit us in the long term."

Onrai Onrai
Neyana Neyana

What Vanessa said did not seem to be anything new to Tekkio. He has always viewed the Sith Empire as a rough faction that needed to be ruthless in order to survive. Yes, sometimes there was deaths, but the empire has saved many worlds from destruction that, in his mind anyway, would justify many of other actions, actions that would not have taken place if there was no war. Tekkio reasoned that there need to be certain evils allowed for the greater good. Once peace was attained, then all of that would vanish. There would be no reason to be ruthless at that point.

"What is your plan?" Tekkio asked. He was willing to follow her in this endeavor. He wanted to see this mission as another success.

Neyana

Exiled Princess of Kesh
Soon enough, Nicole finds where she wishes to be at. A living room area, in which the girl sits down on the couch and stares upwards at the ceiling. An arm rests on the armrest and Nicole gets into a rather relaxed sitting posture. "Why am I even here?" A question that needs an answer, yuet she only speaks to herself. "To get money probably, learn who I am and what I want to do... but why her?" A rough sigh escapes her lips and she leans forward. resting her hands underneath her chin now as her head stares dead ahead. Her elbows also rest on her knees. "I guess this place does give some insight on a few experiments the Sith do..."

Tekkio Tekkio Onrai Onrai

In Umbris Potestas Est

"My plan is to win the propaganda war." Vanessa said to her small and furry companion. "Doing that is something we as an organization have regularly failed at. Certainly, we have been able to do so - look at how the grandeur of the old Empire and old First Order still inspire people today. But those were overthrown by mistakes made in covering all angles which critics can use to assail us." She answered.

She would look down. "We need to convince her why it's the right choice to make. To accept my training. Don't hesitate to use your cuteness."

Tekkio, to most other people would be a tad annoyed at being called cute. But he had grown used to Vanessa's constantly calling him adorable. At this point there was only one reason to get annoyed. He did not like the idea of appearing cute to someone else... anyone else. The short officer nodded, his ears bouncing. "I suppose I understand. Maybe if you give me some time with her, I'll be able to at least get her interested." Tekkio said, turning to walk in the direction he saw Nicole heading in.

Two ears marched behind the couch heading to the opposite end where Nicole was sitting. Tekkio circled around the end to the front of the couch., he gave a pause to look at Nicole, yet not really saying anything. He let his ears fall as he bent down like a spring coiling up. He leapt from the ground onto the couch, and turned to sit down. His tail laid down next to him.

He looked around the place, pausing at a few details and letting the silence grow until he knew it would have been too awkward to say anything. "Vanessa wants me to convince you the empire is good." He said giving a pause and slightly turning his head to her. "I don't think I can though. I cant convince someone to believe something when I don't believe it myself. The empire has many evils. I can see why there are those who are hesitant at cooperating with the sith." He gave a pause fully looking at her. "They're not all evil though. There are very nice people and its not entirely bad either. The sith saved my race when they could have enslaved us." He looked down at his pants and feet paws. "I don't want you to believe the sith are good. But you could just use some time to join the empire temporally, even if you don't want to, at least it will get Vanessa off your back." Tekkio smiled.

Onrai Onrai Neyana Neyana

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom