Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Laboratory Work

In Umbris Potestas Est
Malachor V

Vanessa had been able to do the impossible - turn the sister of her once hated enemy Alexandra Feanor into a suitable servant. For the past several months, she had greatly been assisting the Sith lord in the development of alchemical projects - she had recreated the Reborn machine, as well as the therapy device for use in helping to purge Kay of her traumatic memories. Now Vanessa was about to test something new on the poor, shy, and close-doored assistant.

"Alright, Sarah, I need you to cuddle up In this." She said, holding a blanket and offering it to her servant.

[member="Nicole Sarah Feanor"]

Neyana

Exiled Princess of Kesh
Well, perhaps she has. Perhaps she has not. No matter, Nicole has been rather nervous and timid still when around this woman. These projects she has been working on are still a bit sketchy in her mind, but at least she is doing something with her life. The dream she wished to do is no longer avalible, so now she is simply stuck here. As [member="Vanessa Vantai"] 's assistant. At least the pay is good. Still, she wonders what will happen when around this woman.

At least nothing serious has happened to her during her time here. "Uhm. S-Sure? Why though?" As she takes the blanket and heads over o sit down somewhere in a chair.

In Umbris Potestas Est

"This blanket is a special blanket." And indeed it was. It had been alchemized and infused with a Sith spirit, making it the most comfortable blanket in the entire galaxy. Vanessa desired to see how someone would enjoy the blanket, and thusly had decided to use Sarah as a test subject. "Go ahead and curl up in its fuzziness. I know I would if I were you." If she did so, she would find it to be the most comfortable thing she had ever snuggled up in - almost as though it was snuggling her back.

Well, it was, after all.

Neyana

Exiled Princess of Kesh
Nicole found a seat somewhere and moves to wrap herself up in the blanket. Indeed, it feels rather soft and enjoyable to her. Its as if a gentle caress is felt everywhere around her body. She found herself putting the blanket at her head and feeling the nice soft fuzziness that it brings her. A small smile did appear on those lips of hers.

"O-Oh, I, I see. Yes. It does feel rather comfy, Vanessa." She states, keeping the blanket on top of her.

[member="Vanessa Vantai"]

In Umbris Potestas Est
“That’s right. Snuggle up with it. I need to make sure this blanket has maximum snuggling ability.” She said, smiling. If this blanket’s comfort was truly at the level Vanessa believed it was, the end result would be an item sure to ensnare whoever used it. Vanessa herself would come over and continue to observe the Feanor currently enjoying the comfort of the alchemized construct. “So comfy. So soft. So precious.” She replied, before doing something she loved doing because of how adorable she considered Sarah to be.

She patted her on the head.

Neyana

Exiled Princess of Kesh
Well, after all her life has been through, perhaps she should lighten up a tad, and thats what this odd blanket is doing. At least temporary. As she snuggles inside this blanket, she soon finds herself not wanting to take it off, instead, she shifts around trying to find the best position to have it at. Reality does kick back in though as Vanessa head pats her.

"Well, I, I think it is rather nice. Though, must you continue t-to headpat me? Just because I'm short d-doesn't mean you can keep d-doing that."

In Umbris Potestas Est
“You are a small and precious adorable thing.” Vanessa replied. “Just as you cannot resist the comfiness of the blanket, I cannot resist patting an adorable little assistant of mine who has achieved maximum comfort.” She smiled. “I have been thinking of other tomhjngs I could use you for, truthfully. After using the necessary gene therapy to cure your medical issues, I have begun to wonder what could perhaps occur if you underwent a more radical sequence of DNA alteration?” She stroked her chin.

“Are you at your comfiest?”

Neyana

Exiled Princess of Kesh
Nicole sighs and shakes her head slightly. She still has no idea why [member="Vanessa Vantai"] keeps calling her adorable. She is everything but. She still is rather comfy in this blanket though. Maybe she'll just let the head pats slide. Just this one time. "Uhh, risking my life by that cure you used on me is one thing. Altering my DNA is another. I, I don't think I'd w-want my body altered i-in any shape or form." And Nicole shifts around in her chair once again, enjoying this nice and soft feelings of this blanket.

Her pause might have answered the question.

In Umbris Potestas Est

Vanessa smiled as she watched Sarah stop struggling within the blanket trap. She would go ahead and give the Feanor a hug within the blanket, causing it to only further snuggle her in the comfortable ball of softness and fuzziness she was currently entombed in. “Why so?” She asked. “Look at this bundle of comfy blanket that you’re currently enjoying. What would you say if I had the ability to make you something equally comfy?” She asked. “Incredibly comfy. You would be able to snuggle up to anyone and immediately pacify them.”

It actually sounded very comforting.

Neyana

Exiled Princess of Kesh
Yes, Nicole has made a terrible decision. She can't get out of how fuzzy and soft this blanket is! And now [member="Vanessa Vantai"] has given her a hug and its making the blanket even tighter around her. Gosh, how evil! Though, she isn't complaining much about her current situation. But why does Vanessa keep insisting on changing who she is?

"Look, Vanessa, the blanket is rather nice and fuzzy, I get that. But I like what I am, who I am, and I don't want to do any modifications on my body." She gives her a rather serious look. "I don't know why your obsessed with doing that to me. Besides, my sister would come to kill you, or try to kill you, if she finds out."

In Umbris Potestas Est
Vanessa smiled as she continued to hug the entrapped Sarah. “Why not? In the end, you’re just going to be Nicole Sarah Feanor regardless. She thought for a bit. “Perhaps it has to do with having you under my control, my influence. Possibly even in my debt, with the whole “gene therapy healing” thing now in play. Besides, such alterations can easily be dealt with and returned to their original status.”

She thought for a moment about what best to do in such a situation. “Well... your sister’s involvement in any aspect of this is literally meaningless. She won’t kill me. If she tries to kill me, I’ll incarcerate her and generally deal with her. No reason to kill her, though.” She smiled.

Neyana

Exiled Princess of Kesh
Well, Sarah didn't quite enjoy this hug, as she is seen squirming a bit in the nice fuzzy blanket. She is even fighting the fuzziness of the blanket, but can't seem to get it off of her. "Its not that. I do enjoy my body and how it is right now. If that cure didn't work, then I probably would accept it." She stares at Vanessa, frowning heavily. "It has nothing to do with being controlled by you. Though, if that is what you plan on doing to me, then I'd happily decline it even further. This 'debt' thing isn't about it either. You did hire me as an assistant, and I thought you did such out of good faith." As she speaks, her voice starts to become more and more agitated.

In Umbris Potestas Est

"How would you know that the cure would work on you?" She asked. "You're spooked by Darksiders for the most part. I'm honestly surprised you let me administer it to you rather than run away." She said, the squirming of Sarah within the blanket in question looking absolutely adorable. She was like a fussy child. "I mean, anyone who's employed by someone else is under that person's control. At least, to a degree." She sighed. "I did hire you out of good faith. You have been helpful. That said, you would be even more helpful by allowing me to trial some things with you."

Vanessa stopped the snuggles, regardless as to how adorable they were.

Neyana

Exiled Princess of Kesh
"Well, for starters, I don't feel the urge to cough. My legs aren't as week as they were before. I feel perfectly fine and dandy." Though, her expression changed at the mention of darksiders. "Certain ones. Yes. Maybe I'm just used to be around you, is all." She still does squirm and struggle in this fuzzy blanket wanting it taken off, but also not wanting it taken off. How odd. "Yeah, but most of the time its done out of free will. And the last Sith I met, didn't want me to have any..."

The moment the snuggles stops, Nicole again, tries to take the blanket off of her, to no avail. "Why is this too damn soft?!"

In Umbris Potestas Est

"True, but you wouldn't have known my cure would have stopped your cough and strengthened your legs before I gave it to you." Vanessa answered, shrugging. "I suppose you have gotten used to being around me." She pondered over the thought - exposure therapy had really made Sarah more resistant to the touch of the Dark Side. As for the last Sith - I don't operate that way. It's irrational to pursue such an ideology that does not ensure loyalty from my subordinates." She watched as Sarah tried to resist the touch of the blanket, a hand coming to her mouth as she tried not to laugh.

"Well... the blanket is alchemized to be comfy. So comfy that you don't want to actually free yourself from it. And there's a Sith spirit possessing it that provides it with some sort of animation, letting it cuddle you back. That is why you can't free yourself. You don't want to. You want to enjoy the sweet and comfy softness of the galaxy's most comfy blanket."

Neyana

Exiled Princess of Kesh
Nicole looks at her in a puzzled gaze now. "Is that why I can run a mile without feeling a bit tired?" This has given her some concern of her own well-being. "Can you tell me what -else- it did to my body?" A much more pressing matter arose in her mind. Just how much did her body change due to that little serum? "Then can you please respect my decision of not altering my body in any-way-shape or form?"

Her arms do struggle a bit in the blanket, wanting to take it off but really cannot. "That, that actually would make a lot of sense, but can you please take it off me? I, I really want to stand up now, Vanessa."

In Umbris Potestas Est

"Well, you have good physical fitness." Vanessa explained. "Now that you can indulge in exercise and your body is no longer crippled due to the ailments you were suffering from. All it did was help reinforce your constitution and compensated for the atrophy of your respiratory and muscular systems." She thought on the other hand. "Perhaps. As is, I suppose I will." She would gently grab the blanket and slowly pull it off of the comfy Feanor.

"Do you want to snuggle with it more?" She asked.

Neyana

Exiled Princess of Kesh
Nicole looks at her and watches as that blanket slides right off of her. A shiver escapes her body. She misses that warmth already. Yet, it was much needed as the woman stands up now and goes to stretch her body out a tad. "Mmh. No, I think I'm fine with the blanket for now." A soft yawn escapes her lips. "And that does explain a lot really. Now is that all you needed or can I leave for the day?" As Nicole heads over towards the nearest door to leave the room.

In Umbris Potestas Est
She smiled. “You seemed to really enjoy it. Would you like me to give this one to you? It really seems to like you, and it has already been tested.” She looked it over - she was its creator. It would only tempt her if she asked for it. She thought for a bit as Sarah stood there. “Sarah, have you ever considered learning how to use the Force more effectively?”

It was worth asking.

Neyana

Exiled Princess of Kesh
She stops at the door and turns her head to look at [member="Vanessa Vantai"] and then at the blanket. "Well, I would take it, but not at this precise moment, as I don't want to be caught up in its web." She speaks, and urns around completely at Vanessa's other question. "Well, yes. I do have an understanding of how to use The Force, in a more combat way. But I am listening."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom