Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Kyrel Down (Capture, purge style thread)

Greetings! Lately I’ve had an itch for a story I’m looking to tell! I’ve always wanted to do a Purge style story. Meaning Kyrel here is always wanting to hunt down Jedi, hell anyone that is bad news to the Maw. Could be Imperial Knights anybody. What I’m looking for is facing off against a group of Jedi, or Imp Knights. Hell if you wanted you could include Bounty Hunters… but I’ve always had this fantasy of facing off against a gang of Jedi in heavy handed duel where Kyrel is alone and hunted by his enemies, now the hunter becomes the hunted.

With no ship and no help, the Master of Ren must use his experience to try and survive. I’m open to the idea of being captured, and interrogated by the enemy before breaking out. Just seeking for a huge duel with a group against one man, and him being hunted down till he is captured. Going along way to show that not even the Wrath of the Maw is untouchable. So who’s with me for an epic thread like that?

Matt the Radar Tech

ꜰɪxɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ʀᴀᴅᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ sᴛᴜꜰꜰ
I had a thought, and the thought was this:

What if you turn this initial individual thread into a multi-thread deal?

For example reach out to some anti-Maw factions, see if any are willing to have individuals take part in a 'capture the wrath of maw' events, wherein a group - bounty hunters, perhaps? - successfully capture Kyrel and deliver him to X location for interrogation and holding. This then gives the hunters a win (seriously, a lot of people escape), Kyrel is put into peril, and the follow up thread begins.

In the follow up thread, Kyrel goes through any number of attempts to pry information, resisting or breaking (or both, you do you), and then depending on the level of complexity, a dominion by the Maw could be made that raids the location Kyrel is held - with an objective being spring Kyrel out - so the plot arc turns from a simple 'catch me, release me', to a fully realized and developed mini-character arc.

Or, failing that, and no dominion happens, Kyrel can be put into a position to escape - perhaps prisoner transport? - and leaves with some scars and bad memories, but also his own gathered information. I mean, being walked through prison holding areas and security checkpoints would give him intel to take out with him, etc.

Anyway, just a thought.

Matt the Radar Tech Matt the Radar Tech

You know, that’s actually a good idea. I don’t think Kyrel ever been captured. Hence why this thread idea came about, but have this be a multi thread arc! Could even play as a SGHW side story. In fact yeah let’s roll with that idea cause that’s even better than what I originally thought of.

Jax Thio Jax Thio

Please I’d love for any and all folks interested so join. Capture me!

Matt the Radar Tech

ꜰɪxɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ʀᴀᴅᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ sᴛᴜꜰꜰ
Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren - Sounds like a lot of fun, do you have anyone Kyrel will be handed over to, organized or in mind?

Jax Thio Jax Thio - will you be taking part as your Mando? Maybe Jax could be the contact for hand off - or other Jedi he works with?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom