Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Huxy

[ Message Received ]
[member="FN-6767"]

Wow, this is a really good profile, good job! This is a really interesting character and I can't wait to see where you take her. We can rp sometime if you're interested ^_^

Hands down, the single-best profile I have found in Chaos. Kudos: The details, crisp presentation, organization, and sheer depth of content here are absolutely and unequivocally incredible!

Well Done!

I may borrow some of your formatting actually, if you don't mind? - this is gorgeous!

Visanj T'shkali said:
Hands down, the single-best profile I have found in Chaos. Kudos: The details, crisp presentation, organization, and sheer depth of content here are absolutely and unequivocally incredible!

Well Done!

I may borrow some of your formatting actually, if you don't mind? - this is gorgeous!
I don't mind at all! Knock yourself out. Apologies for the late reply I have been working.

[member="Visanj T'shkali"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom