Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Krystal Makes Signatures and Avatars!

Krystal

Smart girls don't win by being polite.
Hey hey hey!

I've been learning to manipulate gifs and images, and now that school is officially over, I thought I'd extend the offer to all of you! If my kind of art is of interest to you, simply reply with your faceclaim/any art you want me to use and ideas you have for the signature, and I promise to try my best. I can also edit and create gif or still avatars!

See some examples below.

xoxoxo,
Krystal

31446d2bf97294dbc4387d7fda3c748d.png

52666-2.gif
hg-t0qlp-400x400.gif
h-N2-Mepq-1.png
warden-eternal-halo-5.gif
original-3-3.gif
giphy-1.gif
artwork-genn-large.gif

tumblr-pmf4vx-J8-Dq1uuf0lxo1-400-7.gif
ffd103f1bd9e1fb24e8d9ee95c65f79d.png

Joyride-Vol-1-comi-Xology-6-10-2019-10-52-22-AM.gif
image-from-rawpixel-id-589534-jpeg.png
image-from-rawpixel-id-593954-png-1.png
JJFQ3029-1-1.gif

[[More to come]]

Heyo heyo! Thank you for the kind offer, I do have a request for a sig then :)
Venandi_Armor_2.jpg

For that, simply the clone, not the background please, but the character on the left and right side please, so it's even.
ARC_Troopers_image.png

This as the overall background image please. With the name "Venandi" on the bottom section, rather than the aurubesh(the alien lettering, heh) words. Also, if you can somehow make it so that the blue words on the bottom right isn't there, would be great.

Thank you for whatever you can do!

With much regard,
Venandi

Krystal

[member="Kahlil Zambrano"]

Excuse this absolute dump of art but hopefully you find something you like in here! I'm happy to add a phrase/tagline to the sig or add a different overlay to the ava, just let me know : D

---
Edited to let you know that (a) I just realized none of the avas are actually the right size, so let me know if the one you want doesn't work and I'll shrink it for you, and ( b ) I messed up some of the frames in the gif and I'll upload a new sig in like,,, five minutes

Edited again and updated the sig!
---

@Venandi

I'll take a look at your stuff tomorrow and shoot it back to you!

xoxoxo
Krystal

-----

tumblr-pmf4vx-J8-Dq1uuf0lxo1-400-5.gif

tumblr-pmf4vx-J8-Dq1uuf0lxo1-400-4.gif

tumblr-pmf4vx-J8-Dq1uuf0lxo1-400-7.gif

tumblr-pmf4vx-J8-Dq1uuf0lxo1-400-6.gif

hqdefault.png

hqdefault.gif

JJFQ3029-1.gif

Krystal

[member="Kahlil Zambrano"]

This should work for you:
JJFQ3029-1-1.gif

I also updated the original post I made with the art -- I took out the odd bite in the frame above Kahlil's head! Looks better to me but you can use whichever you prefer. I'm so glad you like!

<3

xoxoxo
Krystal

Krystal

[member="Colden Renfrew"] -- sorry for the long delay! I've been LOA for a little! If you still need the rank tags, I'll have them done by tomorrow. What would you like me to do with the signature image you've given me? Like, add a border or a gif overlay perhaps, or a character name?

Hey there [member="Krystal Estain"], different kind of request here. So, someone made me a sig awhile back, now I want to use it again, however it's not working properly.

image0.gif

That there is the sig, in the background is supposed to be smoke and whatnot that's swirling around. Here's my request; could you possibly somehow fix it so that the smoke swirls once more? Thanks either way!

Edit: If you reload the page you can see how it's supposed to swirl.

Hey [member="Krystal Estain"], could you make a signature using this and a fire theme?

9m6nXNH.jpg

Ideally, I'd like to have the hints of the other person in the picture removed, but if that's not possible then I suppose you can just crop the image until they're out of it.

Krystal

Hey [member="Adenn Kyramud"] -- that's a super cool gif and I can see the movement, but it's actually a corrupted file, so my editing platform won't open it as a gif. If you're interested, I could save it as a still and add my own swirl/smoke into the background. It would blend fine and should look normal, but won't have that same exact smoke yours does currently.

[member="Lykas Torvol"] -- let me know what you think! I can change anything :D

9m6nXNH.gif

9m6n-XNH-1.gif

EDIT: Now that I see it on the dark background, I'm noticing some white pixels left behind on the character -- I'll fix those now!
EDIT #2: To add the second version

Krystal

[member="Adenn Kyramud"], this is what I mean:

ezgif-1-3484dbfcff46.gif

image0-gif-500-123-7-3-2019-5-08-11-AM.gif

If you like them, I'll do another go at it to blend the font better and stuff, if not no worries!
Krystal

[member="Krystal Estain"] Thank you, that's really good for something you did in an hour! Out of curiosity, though, how many different fire themes do you have? (I don't mind a bit of smoke either, I guess).

Krystal

[member="Lykas Torvol"]

I just search "Fire Gif Overlay" or "Smoke Gif Overlay" online, and use whichever gifs I find (usually on giphy or tenor, through google images)! So, I have all the gifs in the world XD

If you have any you have in mind or want to look for some, I can absolutely use them, or else I'll take another shot at this tonight :D

Alrighty, thanks then. How is it corrupted and would it be possible to somehow get that fixed? Also, thanks for the extra gifs, just looks kind of like water to me, not smoke.

[member="Krystal Estain"]

Krystal

[member="Adenn Kyramud"]

I have approximately negative technological knowledge, so I really don't know! I would talk to the person who originally made the gif, or someone who knows more about this kind of thing. So sorry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom