Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Krystal Makes Signatures and Avatars!

[member="Krystal Estain"] Honestly, I think it's more to do with the background. Maybe a whitish-yellow background would be more suitable? But in terms of fire effects, you can probably find better ones than me, to be honest lol This one looks okay, though:

giphy.gif

Aww snap it's me again.

Getting set up for the future. Got some images to make into a sig/avi combo if you don't mind doing it! Don't mind the link size, it's pretty crazy.

master_in_dress_suit_by_aenaluck_db6lr69-pre.jpg

master____again_____by_aenaluck_d8ai3mw-pre.jpg

master_in_suit_by_aenaluck_dc5ijni-pre.jpg

[member="Krystal Estain"]

Krystal

Smart girls don't win by being polite.
[member="Kahlil Zambrano"] Growing up!

I'm on a bit of an LOA because of an injury but I'm expecting to be caught up on this thread by the weekend :lol: [member="Lykas Torvol"] sorry!

AvRe

two things

a border for my avater(red) and Sig

Sig images:

OfficialLoneDuck-size_restricted.gif
giphy.gif

also remove the Nazi symbol in the first image if possible, if not just don't use it

Krystal

Smart girls don't win by being polite.
Well heck! I've been gone a long time!

[member="Kahlil Zambrano"] -- you've got a fancy new sig now (that looks fabulous, by the way!!) so I'm assuming you've been sorted out?

[member="Taru Cadera"] -- how does this look?
warden-eternal-halo-5.gif

[member="Avery Regailis"] -- took a few stabs at this one, let me know if they work for you.
photo-21585.png
Official-Lone-Duck-size-restricted-2.gif

Official-Lone-Duck-size-restricted-1.gif

Official-Lone-Duck-size-restricted-3.gif
giphy-2.gif
[[Did Luke's in DMs on Discord! Also, have updated main posting.]]

I would Love to see if you could do something cool with the Firehawk look. I've got a few pics in mind, but looking up Lilith from Borderlands may yield more results.
-> A good background
-> The actual character
-> Another version of character (might work better)
-> A gif of character (Which would look so cool faded in the left side I think)

If you can take a stab at this I'd love ya forever! I've already gotten so much help on this site with my profile and avatar, now I just need a ba-dass signature to go with it all!

Messorem

Go then, there are other worlds than these.

Hello hello! Signature request here. :)

So, general idea here, heh. First image in the middle, minus the bottom stock part, but the black is fine, and on the scroll at the bottom, below the skull, have the name 'Messorem' there please.
cowboy-skull-with-revolver-vector-1866623.jpg

On the left side, this gif please, background can be whatever you need to make it transition well with the gif, heh, or it can remain the same.
ClearOffbeatBug-size_restricted.gif

Final picture is on the right, and it's the following image

f2ceda_eef0140e55034e4da27d311e3eb218d4~mv2.jpg

Waist and below isn't really needed, so if it needs to be altered a bit to make it more even, I'm ok with it. :)

Thanks!

Hello! I'm not sure if it can work, but if possible, could you please make me a signature?

I would like this picture with the words "It is your honor to face me."

tumblr_pvk0suT3Hn1tfppt6o1_400.jpg

With this as an overlay or background, whichever one you feel is best.

giphy.gif

If it doesn't look good, just lemme know!

Seski

Tognath Hunter
pZTPqvB.jpg
tumblr_ov2t0cVYzB1wn8c78o2_500.jpg

Please make a transition between these two pictures for an avatar if you get a chance, thank you!

[member="Krystal Estain"] Could you please make me one consisting of, (Mines kinda ass)

unknown.png
(background may be removed) anything else you'd like to add would be nice, I can't really find much

Thank you

Atlas.

A
Damn these are all so good, just wanna put this here aha. Might make a request soon (if you're not too overrun). But these are seriously amazing. Keep it up :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom