Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Krayzen's Personal Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Image Source:
B9YcohkIQAA112h.jpg

Intent: To provide armor for Krayzen when he is in duels, invasions, and dominions.
Development Thread: None
Manufacturer: Krayzen Dratos
Model: N/A
Affiliation: One Sith
Modularity: No
Production: Unique
Material: Plex Alloy, Durasteel, Duraplast, Plastoid
Classification: Multipurpose
Weight: 10 kg
Quality: Blaster: 8

Kinetic: 8
Lightsaber: 4
Slashing: 7
Piercing: 7
Special Features:
-Highly resistant to various forms of weaponry, including slugs, blasters, vibro-blades, etc
-HUD Display
-Voice Modifier System
-Environmental & Rebreather System
-Rangefinder
-Encrypted Comm
-Magnetic Boots & Hands
-A Repulsor Control System in the Boots.

Description: Realizing the need to have an armor during the times of war where the One Sith faces internal, and external enemies, Krayzen recognized the need to have an armor in order to protect himself; furthermore, as he wishes to follow the path of a Sith Warrior, he recognizes the fact that armor will be imperative for him surviving the various conflicts he will be involved in to fight for the One Sith. Using his experience fighting armored people, as well as his own personal ideas, Krayzen’s Personal Armor was born.

The muscle undersuit of the armor was created in order for him to the weight of the armor to be relieved. It also enhances the Anzat’s strength in battle, and allows him to maintain mobility, and speed. It is also comprised of armorweave, which enhances the armor’s ability to be able to absorb energy based attacks, including things such as blaster bolts. The undersuit is soaked with STF (shear thickening fluid) in order to protect Krayzen against kinetic impacts, such as falling down, etc. Being well aware of the fact that sonic attacks can be used against a force user, Krayzen had a sound dampening overlay attached to each plate in the inside, in order to provide protection against sonic based attacks.

The outer plates of the arrmor are mostly comprised of a combination of durasteel, plastoid, and duraplast. Duraplast, an incredibly durable metal offers protection against EMP/ Ion rounds, verpine shatter rounds, medium slugs, etc allows Krayzen to be primarily be protected against projectiles, such as those fired from verpine shatter guns, a popular weapon known for being able to knock out a force user. It offers very strong protection against lightsabers, allowing for Krayzen to be protected against those foes he will be fighting for most of his time in the battle. The duraplast is also reinforced with electric insulation materials to make sure the armor cannot lose its power when Krayzen uses an ability like the force ability, force lightning, and it also doesn't shut down the armor if he absorbs attacks like force lightning via tutaminis; additionally, it also reinforces the armor's resistant to EMP/Ion attacks. On the other hand, Durasteel, a strong and durable metal offers protection against the heat, and cold, allowing Krayzen to be able to fight in cold, and hot environments; moreover, it also offers protection against blaster based weaponry, and projectile- based weaponry. Lastly, plastoid is an armor that is known to protect people from kinetic impacts.

The helmet comprises of duraplast, durasteel, and plex alloy. Due to the various features that are in the helmet which are powered by power cells, Krayzen recognized the need for the helmet to be EMP resistant, and that was why it was comprised of duraplast. The helmet features a wide variety of things including an encrypted communication link to communicate with members of the OS in the battlefield; a HUD that gives him 360 degree vision, can observe the external atmosphere to give him any changes that he needs to be aware off, can be able to record things in the battlefield, night/thermal/zooming/infrared vision to be able to make him see in various environments, a synchronization system to be able to synchronize the HUD digitally with other weapons allowing him to know things such as how much ammo he has, audio and sound dampeners to protect Krayzen from sonic attacks, and a voice/blink command system to command the features in the helmet, and in the armor as a whole; a range finder that allows him to track 10 targets at 100 meters, and give him useful data such as their health status, etc; a voice modifier system that can modify his voice; an environmental, and rebreather system to protect Krayzen from toxins by filtering the air to make him breath clean oxygen, and a rebreather system that allows him to breath in the vacuum of space, as well as water for hours; a magnetic control system to be able to control the magnets in his hands, and feet; and a repulsor control system that controls the repulsors in his feet.

In terms of the features that are outside of the helmet, the undersuit can be sealed, when in a vacuum based environment like space, allowing him to be able to breath in air if needed to in space. Magnets have also been place strategically in the hands in order to be able to call weapons like lightsabers. While Krayzen is well aware of the fact that he can do this via his usage of telekinesis, he knows full well that over-usage of force reserves is something that one should never want to accomplish in the battlefield, and that was why he had the magnets installed. In terms of the feet, they also feature magnets that have been strategically placed in the feet to protect him, and a repulsor control system that features micro-repulsors that can propel Krayzen. In order to make sure that he is not destabilized while using the feature, he had the micro-repulsors strategically placed in order to make sure that he doesn’t go out of control, and injure him. All of these features except the undersuit can be controlled via the helmet.

Overall, the armor is resistant against various forms of weaponry, helping Krayzen when he needs it the most.

Primary Source: N/A

Rusty

Purveyor of Fine Weaponry
RESEARCH REVIEW
-----
Star Wars Canon:
Pending initial review
------
Starwars Chaos:
Pending initial review
------
WITHOUT DEV THREADS
Pending initial review
------
WITH DEV THREADS
Pending Initial review
------
SUGGESTIONS
Pending Inital review

Krayzen Dratos said:
Quality: 8?
Quality is the armor rating (if I am to assume that the reason for the question mark being placed here was out of confusion) and should reflect how well it protects from damage. You can break this down further, like so

Example;
  • Kinetic: #
  • Piercing: #
  • Blaster: #
  • Lightsaber: #
  • Slashing: #
This isn't a requirement, just a bit of advice in case that makes it easier for you. You can go further in-depth than that, too, if it helps you out.

Krayzen Dratos said:
audio and sound dampeners to protect Krayzen from sonic attacks
Are you referring to normal sound-based weaponry, like the ringing you would hear after a flash bang, or are you referring to the Geonosian sonic blasters?

[member="Braith Achlys"]

Edited the quality section to be more in-depth; I'll be honest, I'm not sure what the quality it would be against lightsabers, slashing, and piercing weapons. IIRC, the wookie page stated that duraplast offered "very strong protection against lightsabers".

In terms of the sound dampeners, I primarily put it there because if someone had a device that emitted a large amount of sound, that would be distracting, and disrupt the concentration of someone, so that was primarily why I put that there. In terms of the latter point about Geonosian sonic blasters, i assumed that lightsabers could block it since I think Ki Adi Mundi blocked the sonic bolts during the battle of Geonosis so I didn't even think about that point. I guess the former point you suggested could make sense to for the armor protecting Krayzen against the ringing you could hear from a flash bang. Any thoughts?

I also wanted to state that in a thread, I'm using the prototype of the armor since I want to have protecting against my enemies, but I'm not using it for development. Is that allowed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom