Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship Kraljica Interceptor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ingenium

Factory & Codex
C1pNkUc.png

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
STANDARD FEATURES
ADVANCED SYSTEMS
STRENGTHS
  • EMP Shielding — The Tridurium Hull provides the Infinity Wing resistance to weapons that cause electrical disturbances.
  • Heat-related Stealth — The Carbonite Coating dampens the ship's heat signature, and helps prevents some heat-seeking missiles from being able to track the Infinity Wing.
  • Amphibious — The Infinity Wing was equipped with Electromotive Field Motors that allow the starfighter to fly and move underwater.
  • Speed — The Infinity Wing was designed to be fast and was equipped with four Ion Engines.
  • Maneuverability — The Infinity Wing was built to perform starfighter interceptor and reconnaissance missions, so it was designed with a good amount of maneuverability in mind.
WEAKNESSES
  • Minimal Armor — This starfighter does not have any additional armor beyond its basic hull. Any shots that hit will blast some important ship equipment.
  • No Shields — This starfighter was not equipped with deflector shields. One stray shot could have devastating consequences on the pilot.
  • Capital Ships — Because the Infinity Wing does not have heavier weapon systems installed, it lacks the ability to directly challenge capital ships.
mdOsncP.png

DESCRIPTION
The Federal Cooperative initiated a new production program in 844 ABY to gradually phase out its starfighter reproductions of classic designs from the aughts. Project Besh was the second project to be started. The design team were directived to develop an interceptor/recon starfighter. They developed a starfighter that drew inspiration from the E-Wing and X-Wing that came before it. The production neared its conclusion in 847 ABY before a wrench was threw in at the last minute. The project garnered some interest from oceanic worlds looking to supplement their planetary security forces, but they had an interesting inquiry, which the Federal Cooperative leadership than turned into a directive – make Project Besh an All-Terrain Starfighter. What this meant in effect, make sure it can fly underwater. The team had to undertake significant rennovations, waterproofing various systems, and ultimately, hiring a Gungan consultant team to help them develop a quick solution to their dilemma. A year later they would develop a spherical engine that they could fit on the frame of the starfighter, that would allow Project Besh to operate effectively in the water. After a couple of trial runs, the starfighter was rushed into production and assigned the class name: Infinity Wing. Due to its amphibious nature though, it earned the nickname the Kraljica Interceptor among the design staff.

Last edited:
Love it but issues.

Production: Mass Production

Defenses: Average
The Integrated Dampener Baffles are Minor Production items. You cannot use them as a minor production item. Either remove or reduce production to Minor.

Your weaknesses also really do not make much sense. Your two weaknesses saying a stray shot would hurt the craft, yet it has average defenses? I recommend reworking these weaknesses or at least change your Defenses to a lower stat to reflect this.

Let me know when you do the required changes.
Ingenium Ingenium

Ingenium

Factory & Codex
Love it but issues.

The Integrated Dampener Baffles are Minor Production items. You cannot use them as a minor production item. Either remove or reduce production to Minor.

Your weaknesses also really do not make much sense. Your two weaknesses saying a stray shot would hurt the craft, yet it has average defenses? I recommend reworking these weaknesses or at least change your Defenses to a lower stat to reflect this.

Let me know when you do the required changes.
Ingenium Ingenium

Thank you Listib Hibin Listib Hibin !

I've removed the Integrated Dampener Baffles.

I've adjusted the Defense rating from Average to Low, and increased the Maneuverability rating from High to Very High.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom