Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Codex Denied Korrithon, the Apple of Akelos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ylla Caeli'runa

Y
Desmundor Alcademon Desmundor Alcademon , hello again! Just a few changes to make this go around. As always, feel free to tag me with any questions or if you need clarification of the requested edits.

Image Credit | The following images need to be properly sourced.
  • The Great Gorges image credit.
  • 3rd battle image under the Sacking of Archae credit.
  • Both the image and linked source for the first image under the Historical Information section and the "Korrithonian troops under fire from the Alcademon Navy during the Siege of Lonchis" under The Battle of the Usurper do not work. Please remove them if they cannot be replaced.
Region & Location | As with Athys, we can't have things outside the borders of the Galaxy. Your submissions can definitely be in Wild Space if you'd like, but not outside of the Galaxy ring/map.
Major Imports | This section is missing. Please add it and fill it in per the template. "What the planet frequently buys from other planets. Common materials and ores should just be listed (Ex. Durasteel ore), while anything special or rare should be linked".
Major Exports | Please link both Duranium and Nergon-14.

Ylla Caeli'runa || Desmundor Alcademon Desmundor Alcademon

Greetings! I'm handling the secondary on this one too. Overall, another nice world. There are just a few things:

1.) Location:
Be sure to follow the template. This spot refers to where the planet is located on the map, specifically, what hex and where it is positioned within that hex. You can show us with a screencap that has a mark on it or you can state "Below Athys, toward the bottom of the hex" or something of that nature.
Location: [ This can be a screenshot of the hex from the map with a marker, or you can say that it is located "in X planet's hex" and give a general description of positioning. If you intend to add this planet to the Chaos Map please review the rules thoroughly.]

2.) Image Credit: Again...Be sure to follow the template. This is the section designated to provide credit to the original artists you're using the art of. It should be included in a list format here. At the very, very least please put a note in this section stating: "More Image Credits Below".

Pinterest should only be used as a last resort for a source, plus, it seems that a lot of your sources are simply where you found the image. You should do your best to link who made the image. Please Update These Examples:

The Great Gorges by Vytautas Laisonas (Credit) --> You can see the source to the original artist if you scroll down the page a little bit.

Korrithonian Palaces by 三叠色 Size (Credit)

Please sweep through your submission and ensure that the credits are appropriate. If you need help, here is the Guide.

3.) Force Nexus: You must choose the size from the template.
Force Nexus: Although Korrithon itself does not have a planetary Force Nexus, there are several sites that are clouded by Force Nexus; Others small, while others much, much powerful.
Size: [ Small (A small location on a world much like a grove or oasis. Ex. Dark Grove), Medium (A moderately sized area, large compounds, lake, etc Ex. Great Temple), Large (A location that spans a large area, a valley, mountain ranges, etc. Ex. Valley of the Jedi). Planetary (Influences everything on the planet. Ex. Byss). ]

4.) Copy-Pasting: Avoid this. Planets, even similar ones, should be unique. When you copy-paste you will likely end up with fields filled out incorrectly.
Ylla Caeli'runa been waiting to sort things on Athys, as 90% of the features here are copy paste like location and such. So I did pay little attention yet 0.0

That's all I've got for now. Tag me when you're ready for me to take another look.

Srina Talon Srina Talon

1) Fixed! It is literally in the same system with Athys so i put it as exact same location for simplicity. Saw little point in remaking the map just for it.

2) As explained in the Athys post, I feel better having it as an in-text citation, as it has been a habit, and it seems more helpful to the reader to have the source directly under the respective picture. If one sweeps over my subs, everyone has the same format, due to the aforementioned practice. In the image credit, i put the main, first art which shows an overview. Like i did on Athys, or here too.
3) Fixed, added it as planetary, for simplicity purposes.

4) Copy Pasting related, as explained to the above post, on the location and chart of the planet, as they are in the same system (Earth, Saturn, in galactic charts, are given basically the exact same position, as their distance is close to zero, when studying the galactic cluster which keeps record of the host systems, not individual planets. So, in my case, to make things simple, i just put "same as Athys", given I have no post for Akelos (host star) itself to put instead for a pinpoint)

Ready for further judging!

Desmundor Alcademon Desmundor Alcademon

I understand that it may seem redundant sometimes but each planet submission should be treated as its own unit. Just like Image Credit. I understand why you would want to place them with the images themselves, however, you should get used to following the template. Everyone is held to the same standard and must adhere to what it requires. Be careful with copy-pasting, even, when it comes to your own submissions.

2.) Image Credit: Again...Be sure to follow the template. This is the section designated to provide credit to the original artists you're using the art of. It should be included in a list format here. At the very, very least please put a note in this section stating: "More Image Credits Below".

Please add the note I requested next to Image Credit as I asked previously.

Also, have you double-checked your Image Sources?

Srina Talon Srina Talon APOLOGIES for the delays didnt notice the pop!!

- References updated, sources checked, Only one I have Imgur thingie is from a PC game thus i didnt dig further as there physically is no artist behind it 0.0

- Location put on map, uploaded, done and set.

Please advise if any further judging is required!

Desmundor Alcademon Desmundor Alcademon

We're almost there.

- References updated, sources checked, Only one I have Imgur thingie is from a PC game thus i didnt dig further as there physically is no artist behind it 0.0

The reason I linked you the "Image Souce and Credit Help" section is because it tells you exactly what to do when you're using an image from a game or a movie and you're not sure how to do the credit. Please read and adjust accordingly if needed. When done, please tag.

a279ca02d2118c79104326e9596d3f44.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom