Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Kor Vexen - Lord of Assimilation

WmvSF5O.gif

" Those who are weak and refuse to adapt have no place in this galaxy "

[ Theme ]
General Information
  • | Name | Kor Vexen
  • | Aliases |
| Sith | Darth Sacrorum, Lord of Assimilation
| Official | General Vexen, Commander of the Red Legion
| Unofficial | Bringer of Shadows & War
  • | Age |
| Physical | Mid 50's
| Actual | Over eight-hundred years old

Physical Appearance
  • | Height |
6'5" Natural Height
8'5" Armored Height
  • | Weight | 250 lbs
  • | Build | Muscular

• | Hair Color | Silver
  • | Skin Tone | Pale
  • | Notable Features |
Vexen is always wearing a helmet and few living individuals have any knowledge of what he looks like beneath his helmet. The only notable features that identify his species is when his feeding tentacles extend out of his helmet. Apart from his actual appearance, he is easily identified by his height while wearing armor, towering above most others wherever he goes. Beneath Vexen's helmet he has slicked-back silver hair, piercing dark eyes and the most notable feature of all is his jaw/mouth area which sustained an injury. He lacks lips and it is mostly scar tissue. The few who would have seen his face say that the lower half of his face appears like a skull with flesh over it.

Psychological Information

| Sexuality | Asexual
| Relationship Status | Single
| Personality |

Vicious | Cunning | Merciless | Manipulative | Cruel

Vexen is a cold and calculating individual that spares little time in looking over a situation to see how best to approach and overcome it. The centuries of his existence has fashioned him into a relentless and cruel individual who will not hesitate to cull the weak if they serve no purpose or fail to provide him an advantage over his enemies. He utilizes whatever means necessary to achieve victory, and will do so in a brutally efficient manner with little waste. He manipulates battlefields as skillfully as he does individuals, and has manipulated events across the Galaxy from the shadows.

His position as a figure of authority within the military is not without merit either, as he is a charismatic and driving force for his troops, igniting passionate fires within his men to do all that they are capable of and pushing them to go even further beyond. His words strike chords within those he speaks to, whether inspiring action and compliance or striking fear into the hearts of his enemies.

Above all else, Vexen solely acts to serve himself. When it comes to Sith, Jedi, or whatever, none of their ideals or codes matter to him. He will acknowledge those worthy, but in the end, if it fails to serve any purpose to his vision or goals, he will discard them without hesitation.

| Ideals |

Vexen shows little compassion or interest for individuals who he sees as weak and unworthy of existence. The only time he shows any sort of interest in an individual is when they meet his standards and views. Vexen believes strongly in a Galaxy, in which only the strong and worthy exist, solely because those are the individuals that Vexen wishes to feed off of to continue to further evolve himself. In this regard, he shares much in common with ancient Mandalorian views, though honor and such have never held any value to him.

He despises a Galaxy in peace, and when prompted to, will fan a spark of conflict into a raging inferno of war that will consume the Galaxy - all simply to cull the weak while maintaining the strength of those that may be worthy.

Abilities and Traits

Vexen possesses a unique trait that occurs when he feeds; a mutation that allows for him to absorb the memories of those he defeats and feeds off of, granting him access to their experiences and memories and adding them to his own. However because of that, he often suffers from flashbacks to memories that do not belong to him, but those of the people he had fed from.

Vexen's mastery of the Force primarily revolves around the Sense and Alter aspects, and his most powerful ability is Force Stasis, being able to project a bubble around him that freezes people or projectiles around him. This allows him to dodge ranged attacks as well as make enemies foolish enough to come close easy prey to his lightsaber. That being said, due to Vexen's ability to effectively assimilate the experiences and training of others, he has access to a vast arsenal of Force abilities from Force Sensitives he has consumed, being able to use each as effectively as its previous user. He has even attained the ability to grant the experiences and trainings of those he has consumed upon others, infusing the Force into beings who lack it through Essence Transfer.

As far as lightsaber combat goes, Vexen is a master of Djem So and Makashi, focused heavily on counterattacks and creating an opening for him to utilize and exploit with a swift strike. His immense natural strength in addition to his enhanced strength make him a fearsome opponent in close combat, able to break through most defenses with ease. Vexen also practiced Shii-Cho a great deal as he preferred to disarm in order to feed off fresh opponents rather than dead ones. Like with his assimilated Force Powers, Vexen can effectively use any lightsaber form to an effectively lethal degree, and even forms not commonly practiced.

Over time, Vexen developed his own usage of the Force in hand to hand combat, something that feels similar to the ancient practice of Matukai. By using the Force and focusing it through his fists, he could power his blows to effectively channel the Force directly into his target regardless of what armor they may be wearing. This could result in explosive damage being directed through his opponent with little harm dealt to Vexen as a result. He channels the Force and utilizes it like a surgical scalpel to deliver incapacitating blows capable of shattering bones with calm calculated strikes. This allows him to exert less physical strain on himself while still maintaining devastating combat effectiveness. A simple palm strike with little to no weight behind it can suddenly fracture/shatter an opponent's ribcage via the Force with ease through this technique and can be delivered through armor.

+Experience Above All Else+
Vexen's greatest strength lies in the centuries of combat he has lived through and experience gained. He is an individual who embodies the term 'survival of the fittest', constantly consuming, adapting and evolving to become even stronger. His time alive have only lead to his growth and prowess as a fighter, having seen all manner of fighting techniques, adapting his personal favorites into his own style and being able to recognize stances and the styles of combats they would utilize. This extends over to military maneuvers and formations, giving Vexen a vast edge over even the most seasoned of generals. There is hardly a single thing in the Galaxy that would surprise him. His aptitude and combat skill increase each time he consumes someone of similar strength to him.

-Stagnation-
As Vexen theoretically has an infinite capacity to evolve and grow stronger, it is stifled by the fact that he only becomes stronger through consuming others of similar strength to him. He gains nothing from consuming those that are far weaker than him. Hence why he despises peace and stagnation within the Galaxy, as it will only limit suitable prey even further.

+Sith Battlelord+
Vexen has undergone the ritual and process to become a Sith battlelord, having endured and overcome the painful and near fatal process to create a powerful bond with his own Red Legion. His strength and control over his men has been immensely improved as well as granted additional improvements to his combat abilities. Following the ritual, Vexen possesses thicker skin to enhance his defensive capabilities, making him less susceptible to physical attacks and kinetic damage. He also possesses the ability to be unaffected by damage inflicted to him by his own troops or enemies, passing it off to another one of his bonded subordinates and remaining in perfect condition. The men and women beneath him serve as his supplicants and shield.

-Psychosis-
Vexen's genetic mutation also causes him to suffer intense migraines and recall memories that are not of his own. As such, he is susceptible to being distracted at moments during combat.

+In the Genes+
Vexen's innate qualities and traits as an Anzat alongside someone who has trained in the use of the Force, makes him a dangerous opponent even against other Force Sensitives. His powers of subtle persuasion is a powerful tool of incapacitation and neutralization either for purposes of gaining information or feeding. He can entirely rip away an individual's memories and their individuality amidst feeding, leaving them as a completely lost individual, unable to remember who they are or what they were.

-None Can Touch Me-
Vexen's superiority complex plays a heavy hand in what decides the outcomes of his battles. His hubris will always lead him to underestimate his opponents in battle.

+All For One+
Due to a genetic mutation, Vexen possesses a unique trait even among Anzat, which is to absorb the memories of those he feeds off of, gaining their knowledge and in turn being able to utilize it to his advantage. Additionally, any attempt to peer into Vexen's mind usually results in failure due to the endless voices and memories stored within him. Many attempts to do so have resulted in despair or insanity within those unfortunate enough to try. This also makes it impossible for anyone to peer into Vexen's mind and understand what he thinks. To do so will likely result in being rendered crazy and mad by the endless tide of voices and memories he has stored in his mind.

-Old Battle Scars-
A defeat that Vexen suffered led him to have permanent respiratory damage that even his regenerative properties were unable to heal, forcing him to wear a respirator. Though he keeps the fact that his respiratory system damage well hidden, he still suffers from overly physical tasks that tax him.

Equipment

| Armor of Kor Vexen |
[ x ]
| Devourers Maw [Lightsaber] [Off Hand] |
[ x ]
| Ravenous Bite [Lightsaber] [Main Hand] |
[ x ]
| Shadow's Folly |
[ x ]

Campaigns

tsegeneral1_by_ebilmushroom-dbwvjgy.png

mirial_bling__copy2_by_ebilmushroom-dbrix7y.png
raid_kashyyyk_by_ebilmushroom-dc6lpvo.png
scourgeofthyferra_by_ebilmushroom-dbzi04c.png
reav_ossus_by_ebilmushroom-dc7d311.png
raid_alderaan_by_ebilmushroom-dcdadak.png
defendjaminere_by_ebilmushroom-dcdq0mg.png
vetrimcee_by_ebilmushroom-dcfq1jl.png
endgamegen2_by_ebilmushroom-dcfv51d.png
endgamecoruscant2_by_ebilmushroom-dcfr8oh.png
defenddubrillon2_by_ebilmushroom-dch8pgw.png
conquerorgree_by_ebilmushroom-dcjh6le.png
TyrantCommenor.png
LibCsilla.png
a0mKhOS.png

Mastermind.gif

Last edited:
THE 4th FIELD ARMY
The Red Legion

[ x ]​
Command Echelon |
General -
ㄴ Lord General Kor Vexen
Commander -
Darth Utoretis [ Deceased ] - Slain by Kor Vexen

Ravager Battallion |
Dragoon Detachment - 1st Platoon
ㄴ Captain Cara Dalgas Cara Dalgas
Nightseer Detachment - 2nd Platoon
ㄴ Captain Balfur Zaine

General Infantry |
Commanders -
Rive
Commanding Officer -
ㄴ Major Zayana Saryn

Last edited:
War...I am War...

BW3sQVu.png

Recount a tale from my youth; to look back on all that I have done and achieved in my life as I stand on the battlefield. Where to begin as I ponder while waiting to crush these peons...Perhaps the start of my arrival in this Galaxy.

As a boy there was little to be said. I was raised and groomed by those who birthed me to be a cold-blooded killer. Such was the fate of many Anzat children. I recall a time where the Galactic Empire rose to power from the ashes of the Republic. The weak gave way for the strong, and thus I steeled myself. We fed off the life of others, thriving in the consumption of those who were stronger, assimilating their life force as part of our own. I kept myself sustained by the Sea of Memories, and it was only until I became an adolescent did I realize that I was different from my brethren. I could see and feel everything of those I had come to consume, their memories, their experiences, everything. At first, it came to me like a tidal wave, the rush of information overwhelming my mind and my senses. I was driven mad by the experience, kept locked up to protect myself and those around me from the near-feral creature I had become. It was cold and dark, the hunger ever present and always growing. The isolation granted me solitude of mind, but it never sated the desire I had. Not for physical hunger, but an insatiable desire for...Knowledge. Hatred grew within me, to those that kept me locked up and allowing me to exercise my ability. The day I was freed was the day my people were raided by pirates and one so foolishly unlocked my door. I had been released, and not a single living being, pirate or kin lived to tell of the horrors that were brought forth from my wrath and hunger.

For years I wandered the stars, from planet to planet, seeking out those who would provide the most for me. I only craved those with experience and strength, who could offer me more than the rabble could muster. It became my obsession to consume those stronger than myself. With each life I brought into the Sea of Memories, the stronger I became, the more I came to crave. I became an assassin, making use of my skills to hunt those that had been marked for death, and all their strength and secrets were added to my own. Yet despite seeking out and consuming stronger foes, something made me lust for more, a darker more insatiable desire that reached out to me...The Force. A concept at the time that I did not fully grasp during my more primitive years but one that I attributed some of my skills to. With no one to train and reinforce this control of power, I sought it out in the resurgence of Jedi and Sith that came into the Galaxy. There were far too few experienced members of either aspect of the Force that could sate my hunger and desire. I grew desperate and once more felt my primal desires resurface. I once more became a bloodthirsty beast and one day stumbled upon an essence that was particularly powerful in the ways of the Force. An old Jedi Master. In my desperation and frenzied rage, I threw myself at the Jedi, lusting for the essence that he could offer me by becoming a part of my conscious. My clouded judgment and near-feral state led to my defeat as he left me wounded, with a scar that I still bear to this day. Yet he spared me, believing that this harsh lesson would make me reconsider my view, and change me for the better. It only fueled my gnawing hunger more. Adapt, consume, evolve.

My near-death experience with the Jedi only pushed me to seek more individuals gifted in the Force, but this defeat brought me more clarity. I must be patient, calculating and calm when stalking my prey, only unleashing my full fury and relentlessness when tearing them apart to bring them into my Sea of Memories. I hunted Jedi and Sith alike, slowly strengthening my connection to the Force and understanding how to control and use it. For years I patiently hunted and gathered my strength once more, taking back to traveling amongst the stars. One of my more powerful opponents that I consumed was a Sith seeking clarity within an ancient temple, it was his essence that made me strong enough to finally be worthy of laying claim to the title of Sith. With his essence now apart of my own and his saber as my weapon, I took to hunting a single individual who I sought vengeance against and desired to consume that had eluded my grasp. The Jedi that had felled me in battle. I traveled from system to system, feeling for that familiar essence of light that had burned itself into my conscious. It would be decades before I finally picked up wind of his whereabouts and found that he had become a sage for a primitive monarchistic species. His face, when I had come to slaughter the royal family that he had become attached to after sparing me all those years ago, is one that I will relish till the day I cease to exist. Our long delayed duel was finally ready to proceed.

Age and peace had made the Jedi soft and weak whereas I spent my years, hunting and consuming to become strong; strong enough to the point where I knew that my powers exceeded his before our sabers even touched. It was not a simple battle, but a long and drawn out war of attrition. In that moment I knew I would never find an individual who could have garnered my respect as prey. With a decisive strike I incapacitated him, and while his body still pumped warm blood I took him and finally consumed his essence. After so many decades I had finally consumed what I saw as worthy prey. It brought me...Peace...and clarity to my own mind. Consuming his essence allowed me control over my own Sea of Memories, and allowed me to reach even further with my control over the Force. For centuries later, I had gained less of an appetite for mindless hunting, keeping my hunger sated with the essence of those I had consumed and consuming those that would only prove helpful to my goals. It would not be long before the Sith Empire rose to power that I finally found those that I could stand alongside with ideals that would serve to further my own. Purge the weak to keep the worthy strong - Only then would my continued growth and evolution be assured.

I have served the Sith Empire for a great many years, leading their armies to crush its enemies whilst spreading fear and chaos across the stars. War, destruction, despair - Such tools were necessary for the realization of the future I have spent centuries to achieve; a Galaxy where only the strong existed, and the weak were culled to maintain the purity of those worthy to serve as my future prey. I have crushed all that stood in the path to realizing that future- Sith, Jedi, Mandalorians; all have fallen under the strength of my resolve. And I will continue to do so as an apex predator - until the day where I draw my final breath. Only then will I be satisfied.

Only through conflict and strife can one continue to grow. Peace breeds complacency, and complacency will be the death of those that are unable to adapt.

[ Theme ]

Last edited:
[ Edit Log ]

[2/23/2019]
  • Complete Character Sheet Overhaul
[12/8/2019]
  • Addition of Positions and Ideals to the main biography section.
    • Slight changes to Personality, Skills and History sections.
    • Added Codex link to Army Composition
    • Minor Formatting fixes.

[1/1/2020]
  • Updated to new Chaos format
    • Cleaned up broken/wonky code (o7 hr dividers, gone but not forgotten)
    • Cleaned up formatting because everything got messed up in the transition.
    • Had to separate Campaign bling since posts are limited to only 20 images now.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom