Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Know its been while .......

Its all good man. Just try and catch up. Recenlty we have been having alot of Invasions against eachother. Two for the Jedi Vs. Sith, One for Sith . Vs. Mandos, and a third one for Lords of the Fringe and Omega

Oh well, since we are both padawans, If you ever feel the need to RP with someone new, (and who is probably alot younger than you, 16) then PM me and we can set something up.

Dove said:
Oh well, since we are both padawans, If you ever feel the need to RP with someone new, (and who is probably alot younger than you, 16) then PM me and we can set something up.
Well in manner of speaking yeah guess the're both are in terms of Jedi padawan. And has of a bit interesting complicated backstory that am work on for him here.And will be more than open rp with you....soon (PM you the details or can reach me on skype)

Tefka said:
Welcome back ;)
Thanks and good be back.

Je'gan Olra'en said:
Welcome back, dude. :)
Well ello there man.....
Torjesgo said:
Good to see you, Ronin. :)
* Good see you too and hope rp with you one this days.
Rianna Organa said:
Hello Ronin
* Hi to you too and nice see yah again.
Hawk Solo said:
*Hello man....
Dove said:
Hello, my name is Xander, welcome to the reform group of people who Ronin probably doesn't know....... When I call your name say here.
* well hello to you too and yeah just got back not quite sure who or what " reform group" is. But hopefully i would one these days in a rp or two perhaps?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom