Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kitsune

[member="Kitsune"]

Just curious but what planet would Kitsune be found on? I may have just skipped some key information in your bio but I only seen one planet named in it.

Very interested in meeting with this young lady. Especially since she's from a clan and most likely is stronger than Alask (he's pretty physically strong but speed and flexibility pretty much beats that badly :p)

[member="Jericho"]

I'm definitely up for that~ Although.

Kitsune isn't particularly light or dark sided. More of a pragmatic thing: I use both, just whichever works at that instance.

[member="The Shadow King"]

The Yokai Clan were on the very fringes of the Vahla "nomad" group, so they didn't have access to Vahla texts and higher education...so we only know a very limited scope of Vahla (aka, I can speak, listen and write it, but not in any sophisticated matter). Mastery implies this sophistication of writing, rather than a simple means of communications.

[member="Alask Diruno"]

Well the Vahla are planetless, and thus, most of them are searching the galaxy for their lost home world. The Yokai, being outcasts, abandoned this search and has a deep-rooted hatred for them. And yeah, I doubt Kitsune is strong than Alask, but she is pretty ruthless. So. I would be more careful of that <.<

[member="Alask Diruno"]

Her goal (mandated by her clan) was to get an army. She did, and in addition, she established herself and her clan (now the Inari Shogunate) on Belkadan in a joint-partnership with the Shadow Dynasty. So she has her boots on the ground.

However, most of her stuff is still mobile so feel free to start an RP with Kitsune :) We might need to discuss via PM how we meet but I would be interested ~

The Shadow King said:
why would your native tongue not be a mastery????
Heeeeeeey... We don't ask about native tongues here... Dirty.

[member="Jericho"]

You have no idea how much I want to drag you into the SD. You can even kick and scream, if you like.

[member="Jericho"]

Yeah, a compliment! I like your writing, and Jericho and Meili are both pretty cool.

[member="Darth Vitium"]

I'll burn you for him, bby. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom