Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kishala Vi'dreya

liUsBfw.png

pkhlekF.png

Name Kishala Vi'dreya
Affiliation House Vi'dreya
Division
Rank
Homeworld Umbara
Accent Umbaran

Languages
• Umbaran – Native
• Galactic Basic – Fluent
• Huttese – Fluent
• Bocce – Broken
• Mando'a – Broken

5MnPGqQ.png

Species Umbaran
Height 150 cm (4’ 11”)
Weight 45 kg (99 lbs)
Eyes Silver
Hair White
Skin Pale

Force Sensitive Yes
Force Alignment Dark

JiGZUcY.png
2ecfebz.png

zPVhQSy.png
{To be further expanded upon}
zPVhQSy.png

5LKsec1.png

zPVhQSy.png
zPVhQSy.png

nAbIVOo.png

(+) Scholar. Following in her mother's footsteps, she is formidable in alchemical arts
(+) Whisperer. She excels in the insidious side of the Force, using it to influence susceptible minds and creatures
(–) Callous. As the result of her upbringing on Umbara and family dealings in the underworld, she has a slight aversion towards forming close attachments and has the tendency to view people as dejarik pieces
(–) Frail. Physically weak, she is very much reliant on the strength of her protectors or falling back to using the Force to obscure her presence
(–) Nightbound. As someone who resides on the shadow world, she is sensitive towards light and find it to be a great discomfort to be under the sun for an extended amount of time

XyqFqGg.png

• Half-sister to Isley Verd on the maternal side
• Her relationship with Isley and the rest of the family has been distant, but cordial thus far

• Due to the manner of their mother's demise, she is secretly scared of ending up with a similar affliction
• Travels extensively due to her involvement in their family dealings with the underworld
• Her main residence is a large estate on the wilds of Umbara, where she maintains an extensive greenhouse and menagerie

zPVhQSy.png
zPVhQSy.png

Vy2NTqS.png

TbmYnBs.png

• An estate on Umbara
• Various transports
• Various servants & pets; including worgi, takori hounds, & mini-dragons

dKF48P6.png

Please feel free to approach me for a thread! I can be found on Discord under ‘ghostwrite#4145’ if you would like to chat.

[member="Darth Metus"] Much ♥

[member="Srina Talon"] A part of an ongoing thing where they can both be mistakenly believed to be related to each other more than she is to Isley

[member="Darth Tacitus"] Thank you so much!

[member="Nika Satari"] A fellow Umbaran! This obviously means we need to thread together one day!

[member="Varian Alaric"] GO AWAY HUXY! D:< Thank you for the dragonlings ♥

[member="Kishala Vi'dreya"]
Aww. :( I can still revoke those dragonlings of yours though XD.
I'm excited to see where you take Kishala, best of wishes from your neighborhood Huxy!
(P.S; we may need to do a thread with this character and one of mine. :p )
(P.P.S; take the Worgi's with you!!)

[member="Varian Alaric"] Don't you dare! :p The flock is mine now.

And always! You know you are free to bother me any time for threads with any of my characters. And even if you don't, I will, sooner or later.

No. No worgis for now, for they will feast on the dragonlings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom