Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Kings of Medicine

Was that right? Did it exist solely as a conduit of this man's power?

Once more something inside screamed, ripping and carving the inside of the creature's head, causing it to flinch and tremble somewhat as the screeching volume of the desperation-tinged nonsense actively seemed to harm the creation upon the slab. The voice was objecting, fighting, willing it on to try...to try....to...t r y a n d r e m e m b...

The piercing sound of resistance became dampened, the violent noise growing muffled under a thick, heavy blanket as the peculiar sensation upon flesh enveloped its mind. In a matter of moments that one source of noise had been all but silenced and in the place of it continued the trustworthy and strangely comforting words of the man. The one who held the truth.

Yes, that was right.
It did not have a name, nor did it need one; identity instead, was born from grand purpose and the very notion of which caused the experiment to settle once more.

I understand.

There was nothing to be found in its response, the Force-borne words that came as second nature for the tongueless being lacked all trace of humanity and emotion.

You are the Creator.

AMCO AMCO

The slightest beginning of a smirk played across the Sith Lord's facial features as he felt the creature's internal struggle settle down, felt it submit to his will. Kiber Dorn was no more, that much was clear. All that remained was a tool... his tool.

Ritual reaching its crescendo, he spoke into the nameless thing's head even as his voice uttered the finishing incantations.

"Yes. I made you, gave you life, gave you purpose. Feel it. Embrace it."

And just like that, the final syllable left his tongue, the Talisman upon his hand burning like molten iron as it sought to bind someone, something, far more powerful than any he had bound before. Such power would have been more than sufficient to easily resist under most circumstances...

... and yet the nameless thing was his, in being and in mind. It would submit, he would make sure of it, and with it, his power base would be all the more secure. How fortunate he had been, to have the man that was no more stumble into a trap meant for other, lesser beings.

Through the cacophony of sound, the Creator's voice dominated, ringing true and offering the only clarity available in a sea of malevolent confusion. It was the one true voice, the one that gifted not only life and purpose but also power.

Thank you, Creator.

The thrall obeyed as it opened itself to grasp at the newfound existence and to truly feel as had been demanded.

Touching upon the Force within that flowed through every inch of sallow, grey flesh and outwards, probing at the life that connected him with the universe. It felt the room, the echoes of past screams and blood spilt within these very walls, observed the power in the presence of the Creator and the envious-awe of the secondary being.

Even further it reached outwards, the symphony of life within the facility touched by the experiment's reach, the mundane mingling with the extraordinary, as the thoughts and emotions of those who worked here filtered through and mingled with the fear and horror of the helpless subjects and prisoners, each and every one another undecipherable voice within the creature's head.

It seemed to span infinitely, growing in volume until the sensation grew painful. The box was now open and the being unable to close it. A budding dark desire within began to bloom, it called for death and longed to reach out and destroy the very life around it, just so that it may stop the noise for but a moment.

It is too loud, spoke the colourless telepathic voice of the conduit, an indication of discomfort coming in the form of pathetic physical struggle against the bonds, I wish to silence it.

AMCO AMCO

As the being continued to yield to his will, resembling in the process little more than clay before the potter, Adrian felt a surge of satisfaction. Excellent handiwork, as always - this new thrall of his would prove to be very useful, of that he was sure.

Observing silently as it reached outwards, his eyes widened slightly once he realized the scope of its abilities; it was a damn good thing he had bound it to his will as early as he had, the Talisman would come in handy if it turned against him.

"You hear them, do you not? All of them? All of it?" Quirking his head sideways, he observed its struggles, recognised it as the discomfort it was and not an attempt at rebellion. "With time, you might learn control, but until then... I will just have to come up with a solution."

"You would like that, wouldn't you? For me to find a way for you to quiet the voices?"

He had a project that might work - it had been a failure on regular mortals, but on this creature? Perhaps. If not, it was a starting point.

All of it, the conduit confirmed, feeling the impulsive need within its core to answer the Creator's questions, it is all life around me.

It was on pure instinct alone that the creature knew what it was that it felt, that it heard like a thousand clawing hands within its mind. For such brand new existence, it came to the creation as survival instinct came to an animal.

The Force.

Head tilted towards its Master, the remains of a once-human face seeming to twist with surprise as it offered a solution to the being's immediate problem. It knew that it served the Creator, but beyond that, it knew very little about him. It did not expect any aid with such troubles, only knowing that it served because that was what it was born to do. No reward. Just purpose.

Yes, Creator. I would appreciate such kindness if you offer it.

The notion of such dispelled the visible comfort as the creation continued to explore its own recent existence and the very power the flowed within its being. It raised its arm, feeling the physical sensation of the restraint meeting frail flesh and it focused, casting aside the realm of solid matter with the application of newfound power. Strange, how it came so naturally, not needing to be taught like a prey animal born fully furred and with eyes wide open.

The wrist phased through the restraint slowly but with little difficulty before it realised what it was doing might have been wrong.

I apologise, Creator. I did not mean to act out of turn.

AMCO AMCO

It perceived life itself as a cacophony, or was it just the minds of the sentient? Was there a connection to the Starweirds and their favoured habitat, or was this an unintended side effect of the splicing? So many questions in need of promising - even by his standards, this project was exciting.

Smiling softly at the creature's enduring loyalty, he sent a surge of approval its way; he had always found willing tools preferable.

Such thoughts quickly became secondary when the creature began to shift through its restraints. Preventing the Nautolan Acolyte from doing anything stupid with a single raised hand, he observed silently, taking a moment to formulate a response for the Conduit when it realized its slip up.

"In the future, you will consult me first, but for now you have my permission to test your limits."

His mental voice was confident, calm, but within the spark of curiosity had been awakened - to think that such an immensely difficult feat had come so naturally... who knew what it would be capable of accomplishing, once honed to suit his needs?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom