Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Contest Kinda'

Perhaps not really a contest, but I'm curious, and interested to see someone flex their brain muscles; not to mention see something I may not have seen before.

BEHOLD!

I present to you the only two starships I have subbed on Chaos (so far).

Wraith Battlecruiser

And the

Basilisk

So, I'm curious about the former, loaded with the latter going head up with another Chaos ship. (No canon vessels)

Tell me why my stealth whammy would, or would not win against another subbed ship of similar class.

It will have no support vessels, and Eight Basilisk's on board. Have at it!

Interested to see what you guys come up with, not to mention what you guys put against it.

Caedyn Arenais

C
Aayla Shan Aayla Shan

I'm no Pro-Fleeter by any means so I won't attempt this contest of yours but I did want to say both of those Subs look great, especially the Wraith Battlecruiser, that thing is beautiful <3

Both interesting and excellent subs.

Nothing I've made with any of my characters could readily compete with either in a heads-up match. Also haven't subbed anything nearly that large. Best I could hope for is a stalemate or mercy.

Both interesting and excellent subs.

Nothing I've made with any of my characters could readily compete with either in a heads-up match. Also haven't subbed anything nearly that large. Best I could hope for is a stalemate or mercy.
Well lets do it, even give yourself advantage. For instance, the Wraith has no stealth capabilities; just getting out of a prior fight. How do you think the resulting slug fest would go?

HCC Lullaby would be the vessel I bring. Given its only 3.5k in length it has a disadvantage on speed and maneuverability so I would be susceptible to your higher speed at a point. Either that or it might very well be comparable in some regard given the difference in size. Lullaby is built for long range engagement and has a fall back close range arsenal that is relatively negated by the defensive systems you use.
Given the swarm tactics I tend to use with starfighters I trade weapon loadout for numbers and speed typically. Even without stealth advantage the advanced systems of both your subs can strip mine of the slight advantages I have.

Last edited:
hmm in an outright duel the Jedi's Shadow is the latest in advanced technologies, stealth and anti-stealth capabilities and has a diverse array of fighters for swarming and surgically picking apart. Interception interceptors for the fast moving ships, heavy bombers able to deliver addiitonal punches and hybrid cannons utalizing finalizer and hapan designs to shred shields and armor. Shielding systems are designed to convert damage done to reinforce themselves and come with redundant backups inspired and partially designed by mon calamaris best engineer Resh. Micro-jumping capabilities to get in close and deliver blasts from high republic style vanguard cannons and its abyssal cannons are made to bypass planetary shielding/fire into fleets for devastating effect. Its snare batteries have magnite enhancements for moving ships but designed based off of chiss tactics for tearing apart fighters using the tractor beams to careen fighters into each other. Its meditation chamber then enhances the force user who would be battle meditating on board for full effect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom