Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Killing time on Kushibah

Absolute Knowledge Corrupts Absolutely

l5Rklm.png

Tag: Jane lovett
Equipment: Marrow Blade

After the battle against the Mandalorians, Lady Marrow was ecstatic, her garden had been growing virulently in every direction after seeing more of the galaxy, the mycetic creature was finally beginning to feel like herself for the first time in the better part of a year of living on Kushibah. She had been opening trade of a sort with the creatures nearby, helping them grow rare plants and materials as the soil surrounding her mushroom palace was vivified in a way that was rare outside of the Witches of Dathomir. The idea of co-existing with the creatures around her had fundamentally changed her life on a level she had not expected, and it seemed that although the Kushiban feared her as something like a demon, her reputation had improved over recent years as she had been trying a little more to not kill or kidnap members for study.

Her forest had become something beautiful to behold, a central Tree that appeared not unlike a colossal willow tree which branched out to umbrella across a football stadium sized section of her forest which would expand out from its center like a botanical garden of winding paths, bizarre structures and trees which were sectioned off and ordered. Though, despite the differences in appearance, the faux layering of twisted life forms and bio-luminescent spores which permeated the air here, the deft would discover this garden, and even the Lady Marrow within them was really just a single gigantic life-form.

Rumors had been circling around about the creature who could control the forest, that she had been seen on a planet nearby as dozens of Mandalorian Commandos had a forest tear to life and begin swallowing and enveloping them out of nowhere. It had been fun, rampaging through the woods with the intent of playing with the silver coated humanoids who retreated from the onslaught firing their interesting thermal weapons which seemed to sing as they burned through the air. After the battle was done she'd spent hours pouring over the technology, their armour and symbols and learning about steels as well as the many interesting species that made them up. Going so far as to take a couple 'samples' to take home to the Garden for it to consume.

Her following battle however, hadn't gone so well. . . though she had recovered from her wounds as well as her Trauma thanks to efforts of the Shaper. It seemed that the verse was still a dangerous place, and that much of her trauma had been due to the death and raw power of the ambient force power staining the battlefield of Malachor V interferring with her connection to her Garden, making her far more suggestible and prone to panic. Being back home had her at ease. . .

Presently, Lady Marrow was at the edge of her Garden, visible to the outside world and beyond the point her spores were able to reach, cultivating the newly growing tendrils ensuring that they would grow in the directions that would be most aesthetically pleasing to herself and others. There were only a few people who considered her garden beautiful, but such opinions warmed her, pushing her forward to better tend to her otherwise deadly home. She would hum as she went around her business, her hair, little more than fibrous strands of auburn matter platted to replicate humanoid hair as her zeltron pink skin would differentiate from the knee high dress of plant matter she appeared to be wearing, her two long prehensile tails coming through holes that seemed to be put through it as they too would snip and clip plants with their razor sharp barbs.

Today seemed to be a good day.

Jane lovett

J
Tag: Lady Marrow Lady Marrow
Equipment: stealth armor, red lightsaber

Janes ship had descended onto planet below where she heard there was a beautiful garden with rare plants. She welcomed the chance to stretch her legs after the two day journey to get here even if she spent it on a luxury yacht sipping wine and having expensive food. Jane slipped into her new custom armor that she had made it was form fitting and as they landed a solid 5 miles away from the garden she tied her long blonde hair up.

She slipped her helmet on she wanted to see the garden for herself but also wanted to be safe latching her red lightsaber onto her armors waist. She stepped out of the ship her armor hid her force signature activating her armors stealth field making her almost impossible to detect unless one har thermal sense or amazing hearing. She was enjoying the feel of her armor on her person it was sleek and did its job well as she did a couple backflips and stretched in it.

It took an hour but as she approached close to the forest turning off her stealth field making herself visible. She was so amazed at its beauty she didn't even notice the woman tending to the area as she looked over she was a little surprised at her appearance she looked zeltron but also half plant. As she approached she took off her helmet "my names Jane may I say you have a lovely garden here" she said with a friendly smile and her hand outstretched waiting for a handshake. But behind her friendly demeanor she was ready to strike like a true sith lord that she was her lightsaber easily within view.

Last edited by a moderator:

l5Rklm.png

The ship managed to land outside of her sensory ability, however a person approaching with stealth technology was something that was new to her, had they stepped within the grounds of her garden she could have likely senses the presence of someone within it, but outside of the range of her spores... she was totally blind to the appearance of the individual as their cloaking field dropped Lady Marrow would almost leap out of her skin. the sudden appearance had her tails flit aggressively into their combat positions, which happened to decapitate one of the flora that it was tending a couple of feet from her, drawing her attention elsewhere.

"Oh no, I'm sorry!"

She would exclaim in abject horror, moving to grab the bit that had been chopped off, placing it back on and with some power in the force flowing it through the plant, causing the bonds of the mycetic flora to grow into each other just enough to reconnect all of the subtle pathways and cell walls allowing it to recover in time. Imperfections about the re-attachment would mend over time, her garden had a way of correcting itself after all. She'd perform her act, her tongue poking out to a side as her focus was upon the repair exclusively for but a moment as something of the dark side seemed to plume from her perculiar connection to this nature.

Once the deed was done she would turn, seemingly having forgotten all about her sudden appearance and her own initial reaction. "Yes!" Lady Marrow would reply, as matter of fact as she could possibly could to the complkiment she was given. She had been told it was stunning, and beautiful, and gorgeous! Lovely was a new one though, the new word stretching a genuine smile of childlike glee across her face. Stepping forward within range of the hand as she would look at it for a moment, protruding out towards her. Raising her own like she remembered, grabbing it and shaking once dutifully, if not in a highly exaggerated manner, much like a person who had only ever done it a handful of times in their lives.be then taking her hand. "A Hand shake~ It means hello and it's good to meet you! I'm Lady Marrow."

Her voice, though Jane would not likely know, was beginning to grow a little deeper, she stood a little taller as her garden grew and her with it. The girl appeared close to 16 or 17 years old to the untrained eye. But then the Mycetic creature saw her lightsaber, remembering precisely what they entailed. Sith weren't the only people to have them, she knew that now, and there was more than one kind of Sith. Her suspicion would grow quickly, her own blade was nestled safely inside her body, but would begin moving towards her side so that it could be ejected from within herself at a moment's notice. Like a tree that had grown around an object.

"How can i help you?" A far more pointed statement, Lady Marrow not seeming to hide her uncertainty at her presence or gaze towards her saber in the slightest.

Jane lovett

J
Tag: Lady Marrow Lady Marrow Lady Marrow Lady Marrow

Jane watched her be startled not wanting to scare the girl "I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you and cause you to hurt your garden" she said worried looking at the young woman. She was soon relieved as the seemingly young woman smiled with glee but the hint of Darkside energy had caught Jane's attention. She hadn't expected to meet another out here let alone another darksider " I just came to admire your garden but If you want to my help with something you have but to ask one darksider to another" she said Jane had never seen another like lady Marrow.

Part of Jane wanted to ask questions but she didn't want to seem rude so she kept them to herself for now atleast. Following lady Marrow's line of sight "I assure you my lightsaber was only meant for self defense" she said slightly blushing forgetting she had it.

l5Rklm.png

The Lady of the wood couldn't help but crane her head up to the sweet tones of the woman's voice before her, she seemed... interesting, non-hostile. There was a scent of something on her, foreign worlds and strange things which allured the powerful curiosity that pooled within the Lady Marrow. But then she said something that Lady Marrow didn't understand, in such a matter that it seemed to apply to both of them . . . Dark-sider. She'd blink as she attempted to compute what that meant, dark was usually something that entailed the lack of light. Mushrooms like herself and her kind typically enjoyed dark environments out of the harsh light of the sun, was she like them too? Perhaps a few months ago she would have accepted this kind of deductive reasoning, but now she was all too aware that such things could be slang, she'd been tripped up by this a few times before after all.

"Oh, it's fine. I'm just a... a little jumpy at the moment. So, uhh. . . What's a Dark-Sider?"

Her question would land almost bluntly, moving closer and now seemingly oblivious of the weapon at her side or the one within herself, why would this lady lie? If the weapon was for self defense she could completely understand that, prompting her to reveal her hands as the keratin like substitute in her nails would harden into an almost bone like substance, wrapping around her fingers to form almost reptilian claws at the ends of her hands up to the first joint of her fingers.

"These are what I have for self defense!" She'd proclaim proudly, her ego pushing her to attempt to impress this newfound stranger. "My tails aren't very good at defending, but they're super fast! I'd show you, but, I don't want to cut more of my garden. Aha." She'd let out a giggle, after her questions were answered she would contemplate a moment, before nodding in afirmation of some unforeseen question.

"You seem nice! So, I'm lady Marrow, I'm the Shaper's Ah-pren-tice." She Struggled with the slightly bigger word than she was used to. "It's a pleasure to meet you. And this is my garden! Wanna come in?" Her frame was warm, open and her smile genuine, she almost bubbled with pent up energy looking as though she was holding herself back from popping at the presence of the newcomer. So much to show, so much to learn. The last person she'd had here was another sith who taught her about other worlds. And now she was here...

Oh the possibilities of the things she could learn.

[/JUSTIFY]

[/div]

Jane lovett

J

Jane lowered her guard around lady Marrow she could tell the young woman had no ill will against her. She could tell something was wrong though and it was furthermore confirmed by lady Marrows questio. Towards her "a darksider is someone who uses the force or the energy you used to heal that plant in a specific way" she said hoping her answer helped clarify anything. She appreciated Marrows bluntness far to much she had to dig through lies and half-truths so a rather blunt conversation was appreciated even if it was in an uncertain environment with unknown person.

Watching her turn her fingers into claws Jane was somewhat intrigued and as much as she wanted to probe the young lady for information and samples to replicate something like her. She wouldn't it would be impolite and immoral while thinking about potential avenues for alchemical ways to replicate the specimen before her she feigned interest in what miss Marrow said. Showing total interest in the conversation she had with lady Marrow even if it was a mask Jane figured she could gain info on the garden and the welcoming young woman before her. "Lady Marrow its nice to meet you" she said with a warm and inviting smile hearing about her connection to the shaper made her interest spike but she would have to act carefully not to enrage him and hurt his apprentice.

"I would love to see your garden lady Marrow" Jane said with a slight giggle putting her helmet back on just incase. If this garden was anything like her new company she would have to be alert incase it was a trap even if she didn't sense deception from lady Marrow. Jane was on her home turf after all "so did you grow all of this garden by yourself or did you have help" asking with enthusiasm.

l5Rklm.png

"Huh... I see!" Lady would contemplate the implications of the term Dark-Sider, upon reflection she had noticed that not everyone was able to do what she could. It seemed that the universe had a lot of people that were far more different than she had initially thought. "So, you are a dark-sider... but... you are not a Marrow like me?" She would question, attempting to confirm her suspicions in how life seemed to break down. Hoping not to make herself the fool she had with a prior guest, assuming that the ability to communicate mentally, had meant they were the same species... It was a rough day.

The acceptance of the tour would be something that would push Lady Marrow to the step of absolute mirth, short of grabbing the woman's hand and hauling her into the vestiges of the garden to show off many of the mycetiforms that she had lovingly crafted. Or any of the strange mushroom shaped statues that seemed to eerily replicate the many creatures the garden had taken over the years, creating a sort of facsimile to a real natural environment, stilled into eternal freeze frame. Yet as she would reach forward to take her hand, Lady Marrow would find her hand to miss, as she would put on her helmet. Marrow frowned at the thought of not being able to see her pretty face, but eyes opened in realization as she remembered an important detail!

"OH! Yes, that helmet is a good idea. My spores here are very good at putting things to sleep slowly, and things they put to sleep don't wake up... well they do... i just have to pull you out so you stop breathing them for a little while. But if I don't the garden will probably eat you... eventually. But it's ok, I try not to let the garden eat people anymore."

Nodding assertively, attempting to inspire confidence while likely more revealing a general ambivalence to life and death of, well, anything but it would frame what her guest would begin to see as they entered. A cornucopia of a botanical garden in myriad colours in forms, broken into sections and lovingly attended into shapes which would befit a royal garden. Everything here was a mushroom, with small rabbit like sculptures stilled across the ground and hiding in small parties, many of them, although varied shared repeating characteristics as though a limited amount of pieces were being re-arranged constantly.

However, after pointing out some of her more proud achievements Lady Marrows mood would seem to slow, her gaze would fall and she would move to stroking and finger combing her hair.

"Y-you said before, If I wanted help with anything, I just had to ask, right?" The girl would look anxious, like a mouse attempting to ask a great deed of the lion that strode alongside it. She had no concept of power in the force, only that, according to Jane they seemed to share some connection in being 'dark siders.' She was unsure about what that meant, and its possible implications, asking for help regardless of who was a vulnerable place to put yourself in. Being a creature more of the natural world amplified the hesitancy of doing so, vulnerability turned predators into prey in little more than a heartbeat ... but something that had been bothering her since Malachor V kept coming to mind, and maybe Jane could help?

Jane lovett

J

Jane smiled behind her helmet "yes I am a darksider but not a Marrow like you" she said cheerfully as she looked at the young woman. She listened to her talk about how her helmet was a good idea "well then it's a good thing I'm wearing it then" she said sincerely feeling a little safer with Marrow around in the death garden she let Marrow guide her through the forest looking at all the plants and then the eldest tree in the gardens.

"It's all very beautiful its even more beautiful than some royal gardens I've seen" She said genuinely as she felt Marrow get anxious and ask her a very serious question "you have but to ask me and I will help you" she said there was genuine care in her voice.

OOC: sorry the post was so short today has been hectic and I won't get time for a more in depth one today or tomorrow so I got one out.

l5Rklm.png

Elation, it seemed to rise up from her toes at the compliments that her garden was being given as the font of excited energy rose up through her to the point that she siezed up with giddiness for a moment, like a volcano about to erupt, which once again drove home how series her request was going to be. Any other time and she would have near detonated at the praise to her garden, however, this single thought weighed heavily upon her chest, cutting her off right from the point of making a sound and allowing her body to relax and float back down to the surface.

"So, you see. I, uhm... ... ..." She took in one deep breath. "I was in a big fight on Mal-al-cor? But I felt useless. I couldn't protect the temple there like my master wanted. The weapons the other sith used hurt me pretty bad. Here in my garden i can fight, i feel strong. But there... i was scared and hopeless. You have one of the same kinds of weapons they do... I don't have a weapon like that, the one the shaper had me make hurts to use. It made me think, if people like that came for my garden... i wouldn't really be able to stop them... can you help?"

Her voice was a minute shy of being a plead, a sincerity seldom found within the sith as she wouldn't be able to meet Jane in the eye, instead feeling ashamed as her tails would whip back and forth like an agitated cat. The mind of the girl was sharp, she knew that there were other factors in play there, and she felt that the Shaper was disappointed in her. More than he was willing to let her know, in the end, she had lost her entrance way into the temple that day, and it was difficult in this day and age to be given a second chance like that.

"These weapon just go straight through my armour, claws and tails... they're almost impossible to fight against no matter how hard i make them. The hot loud red flying ones are pretty strong too, one of them went straight through me and I only healed from it fully a few days ago. Do you think you'll be able to help me?"

And with that it was laid out on the table.

Jane lovett

J
Jane felt bad for Marrow as she explained her situation about malacor " I see well I can help with making a new weapon if you want one thar doesn't hurt" she said with sincerity. In her voice putting a hand on the young woman's shoulder gently. " it will take time for me to gather parts for it but I can help you make a weapon more like mine" she heard about this shaper through other sith the more she heard the less she liked him but she couldn't take him.

Having your own apprentice construct a weapon that hinders them was stupid unless you wanted them dead for some reason. Which Jane figured was going on not that she needed to tell Marrow that " I'm glad you're fully healed from your battle" Jane said showing real concern in her voice. Thinking about her predicament for a few seconds Jane had an idea "if you want Lady Marrow I can teach you a power that should let you block my weapon although I'm not sure how it will work with your biology" she said with partial interest and wanting to see how it will work.

l5Rklm.png

The soft words spoken by another Sith had Lady Marrow feeling comfortable, all too often she could not find someone who was empathetic in the same way that she was. This Jane person seemed more and more like someone she might be able to consider a friend. However, in order to prove a point she would allow her body to fold, pooling the Marrow Blade through her body to the point that it would trail down her right arm to eject into the palm of her hand. The weapon appeared archaic, pooled in dark side energy as she would waggle the artifact that had been stored somewhere between most organics would store their intestines.

"My master said that I would ... Uh ... Learn how to use it, and it will get better. I should probably learn how to use the weapon Shaper made me... or another way to defend myself."

The blade was slender, dark steel that seemed almost purple when and if it caught the light, but was otherwise black as night with an almost umbrella style hand-guard and a dangling keychain off the end of it. Wincing for a moment she would activate the blade which would begin to forcefully drag her power in the force from her causing lady Marrow to whimper a little at the strain that it put on her body. It would be immediately apparent to the Sith Master that this alchemical creation was built to channel the dark side when activated to create a blade of pure darkside energy. However, the discomfort stemmed from Lady Marrow fighting against it, so it was taking energy, rather than energy being freely given. The weapon in question was a Force Saber, and one that had seemed to be constructed more recently. The weapon and its red crackling blade would soon disengage, retracting to the relief of the small girl.

"But i don't understand it ... it feels like its sucking out my insides. "

Her face would furrow into a frown, unsure of how to deal with the matter, looking at the weapon then looking up to Jane with pleading eyes.

"If you could help me with that, or maybe teach me some of the other ways the Sith defend themselves, They can do so many amazing things. All i can do is whip and claw things, learning how to protect myself against weapons like yours would be great! it would help a lot! And I can use plants. Its a shame the force can't poison things, i know a lot about poisons..."

Jane lovett

J
Jane stood there part of her wanted to just hug the young woman before her out of pity another part of her wanted to put her out of her misery. But she would help miss Marrow atleast for now anyway " the weapon you wield in your hand is only doing that because your fighting against it" Jane said looking at it realizing what it was right away " you know that power you used to repair the plant try funneling it into the blade don't fight the pull embrace it willingly give it power think of it as an extension of your arm" Jane said. Looking to teach her how to use such a blade thinking she wasn't worthy to wield one but she would trust the shapers choice for now or get rid of her for him seeing her failure as a sith.

"If you can't grasp that blade then we can work on other ways for you to defend yourself beautiful" she said with a loving tone in her voice it was fake but she knew how to put on an act for her own end as she walked closer to her avoiding the blade easily placing her arm on Marrows shoulder in a comfortable way to hopefully bolster her confidence in herself. And to ease her guard incase the worst was to come.

l5Rklm.png

She could feel the vacuum of the blade, the pull as it attempted to drag something out of her in order to fuel itself. She had thought it was causing her pain, but... was it really something so simple? The weapon wanted something, if she simply gave it to it willingly... As Jame would move over and place a hand on her shoulder she would look up at her, and nod with a determined look on her face. They were inside her garden, here she was powerful, a font of darkside power especially in the ability to control and command herself and her plants were enhanced considerably within this acreage. She smiled gleefully at the compliment yet again, before focusing intently on the task at hand.

"So, its almost kind of like, I'm trying to grow or fix the weapon? Right?" She'd look for affirmation, as finally she would once again turn on the weapon, the crackling red blade, raw and unbridled as human blood would tear itself into existence, and she in turn would flinch as her power began to be drained. It hurt, it wasn't insurmountable, but it still hurt more than most things did in a way that she couldn't avoid either, ripping the spirit out of her in order to fuel the blade of pure dark side destruction. It would take some seconds to acclimate, to focus, to breathe. The forest around her would begin to creep closer, tendrils of roots would wrap around her feet, almost as if the garden itself aided her, the treelike mycetic structures leaning inward as if an omnidirectional breeze gravitated it all with her at the center.

A moment of concentration was all that was required, a flicker of clarity and her face would soften, her blade would flicker, sputter almost for a moment before the blade would warp, green veins surrounded by grey light twisting through it as the crystal within the weapon would radiate towards her. Alchemized Amber as a focusing crystal resonating with the warped natural power until an almost second eruption would see the red blade culled in place of one that was green. However, something about it was different than the standard blade of the Jedi, something about the hue was radioactive, toxic and sinister.

Lady Marrows eyes would shoot open as she would flourish the weapon in her hands with an excited shout. Hearing it bristle to and fro as the plant-matter surrounding her receded once again. The blade was strong, she was pouring power into it, so much that a creature like her were she not within her garden would see her tire rapidly in combat. But pacing herself was something she would inevitably have to learn through trial, error and survival. But here it was as though she wielded the power of an experienced sith, with little more than the mind of a child behind it.

"IT WORKED! It doesn't hurt, I mean, it feels strange and it hurt at first but it doesn't really any more! And its pretty and... and green!" She could feel that it was her power running through the blade, she could feel how strong she was here reflected in the almost solid weapon, it was reaffirming, hypnotic... addictive even. This was power, the power to defend her garden and destroy anyone that would see it harm. But also perhaps a tool to get the things she needed. After a few more moments, she forced herself to break her gaze away from it, dedicating to memory of how it looked, felt, and sounded before looking back to her teacher, an almost mania of curiosity overwhelming her.

"Next! What's next? What other ways can i defend myself!?"

An almost madness overwhelmed her, pushed her to almost bouncing in anticipation, excited energy overwhelming her causing the colours of her skin to alter and shift while her tails flitted and whipped behind her with the anticipation. She did say that there were other ways to defend herself, and now the Lady wanted, no, she needed to know them. And denial was not yet a concept to which she was familiar ...

Jane lovett

J
Jane was happy with how quickly she grasped the forcesaber with some tutelage and she was happy for her. "If it feels weird it's working just remember how you did that and it will not he painful anymore" she said with a smile under her helmet. "Well I can teach you how to block me weapon with your claws" she said.

she wondered how to describe it to her "make your claws but instead of hardening them like you usually do harden them with the power you used imagine hardening them but with that energy instead of physically hardening them" she said pulling her lightsaber off her waste and igniting it"when you're ready just touch my blade " Jane said hoping this explanation would work.

l5Rklm.png

The doe eyes creature could not help but gleam with pride at the praise, she lived off of such notice. The Sith as a whole had been so nice to her, she could only imagine the sheer number of friend each and every one of these kind and giving people had. Flourishing her blade a little and allowing it to scar the earth with a swing of it she would allow it to retract. The power of the Darkside fleeing from the weapon as she was now able to practice the actual forms she intended to move through with it. She wasn't sure if the saber should be the incarnation of her offense or defense, such things she would fall into with more training. But she would get there in the end.

At the prospect of being allowed to be taught more she would take a couple of steps back, ensuring that she was able to better see all of her teacher, watch her movements, motions and demonstrations if there would be any. However, she was disappointed when the instructions that were given seemed... fleeting to her mind. A puzzled look would furrow, Jane would almost be able to see the mental gymnastics she was attempting to perform to make sense of the sentence. She would harden them with the energy she used before? She'd used the same power she used to grow and repair her plants... which was, in fact the same power she used to alter her own body and shapeshift in much the manner she did. So, she would try.

"O-okay, i think I get it."

At first, she would make her claw, her slender delicate hands transforming as the faux Keratin blades would extend from them extending a couple of inches past the tips of her fingers, in response her hands would harden down to the knuckles as it was transformed into the same keratin structure like a chitinous plating that normally protected her hands. Hard enough that it was able to withstand light blaster fire, but nothing from a rifle. Then she would begin to focus the same energy she had fed the weapon, each of the blades filling with the power would grow a little, her hand brimming with the power, showing no difference. Looking to the blade she would step forward, take a deep breath and take a swipe through it with her predominant three claws.

The result, would be immediate, as three claws would clatter to the ground as she would yelp loudly at the pain, however the reinforcing power of the force that had been stored in her hand, would regenerate the limbs at an alarming rate, restoring them to the form they had been in before. But it hurt, a lot. Clutching her hand as her claws receded Lady marrow would recoil cradling her arm to her breast tails writhing with agitation. She'd pout, confused, though the pain was largely gone, she would need to work to gain back the mass her body had lost.

"Oow! That hurt!" She'd protest, eyes teary like that of a child. "Why? I did the thing you said to do!"

Jane lovett

J
Jane watched her explanation fail quickly turning off her lightsaber and putting it back on her belt she walked up. "I'm sorry I'm not a very good teacher" she said with worry in her voice. She was trying to be comforting to Marrow one of her hands lightly touched Marrows shoulder the other touched the palm of the injured hand. "I'm sorry my explanation failed I'm not used to teaching imbue weapon" she said her voice full of worried concern like a mother who failed.

Tears steaming down her face she took her helmet off showing her concern and the tears as her helmet clattered to the ground. Why she felt such emotion for someone she just met was unkown but "I never meant for this to hurt you if you want me to leave I will" she said tears streaming down her face her right hand on Marrows cheek her left on Marrows shoulder she didn't care about the spores at the moment only that Marrow was okay and she knew Jane cared.

l5Rklm.png

This... this was new to lady Marrow, not entirely sure how to respond to this, she knew that she was kind, but this level of empathy was something entirely foreign to her composition, she was confused. The woman acted as though she herself were in pain. Had Lady Marrow hurt her? Had one of her claws when it detached ruptured her skin? She would check, finding no signs of injury but as she removed the helmet, moving closer to touch, the Marrow born seemed unsure of this closeness. The hand would heal in moments, the power of her plant growth which had been channeled through her claw had burst outwards at the wound, regrowing her fingers quickly... and where here severed claws lay small fonts of mycetic life spread from them, turning them into small plantlike structures of their own.

"I um, I'm fine, see!" Lady Marrow would say holding up her hand to display there was no longer missing digits. They weren't quite the same as the one's she'd lost as they'd been grown without curation in a matter of moments. But they were human enough, for now. But then her helmet was removed, and Lady Marrow couldn't help but feel herself spiraling into anxiety. She looked in pain, worried and tears were falling down from her face, she'd done something wrong, something bad and she needed to make up for it now or else Jane wasn't going to teach her anything anymore. Desperation led to an adrenal spike through her system as her eyes would widen and she would look a little more frantic than she did a moment ago... Then she mentioned leaving.

"No no no! Stay, I'll um, I promise I'll do better next time, it was my fault. I didn't understand the things you said. I'm not very smart, you see, i haven't been around that long, and there are some words, and meanings of words that I don't get. Common is kinda hard, so. We can try again and I'll do better. So..." Lady Marrow would raise her hand, as if to wipe her eyes, but, instead of clearing the tears away, she'd place her hands over the eyes of Jane, almost as if to force the tide back. "Stop." She almost commanded. Worry stretched across her face as she would hope that Jane would stop crying and begin teaching her again. The creature of the garden would be replaying the words that she had given her over and over again in her head, attempting to think of other ways she had meant those words, but coming up blanc due to her limited understanding of what the force really was.

She would pull back, observing her face cocking her head to a side as she awaited her teacher to reconvene her lesson. Her spare claw ready and waiting for the instruction of how to use this power in a way that would allow it to defend against this powerful weapon.

Jane lovett

J
Lady Marrow Lady Marrow

Jane grabbed her helmet and put it back on thinking as she did. She stood there continuing to think for a couple of minutes she wanted to give her stick to use but didn't want to hurt Marrows garden. Just so Marrow wouldn't hurt her other claw and they could continue trying or atleast figure out a way for her to get what she was trying to teach miss Marrow.

Jane had an apifany of sorts "can you sense if I make alter a plant in your garden just temporarily using the force" Jane asked hoping to what she had trouble explaining she could show through experience and giving a demonstration.

l5Rklm.png

The lady of the garden would watched as she placed her helmet back on, she wanted to tell her that it was unnecessary, that the spores would only begin to take effect after an hour or so of constant exposure, and that out here in the open air it might even be double that, but, people from the outside world had always been cautious here. Not to mention the last time she got to look into a cool looking helmet there were lots of lights and information on the inside... She wondered if her helmet was similar, shiny and mechanical like some of the other things she'd seen in the outside world. She had kept a suit of Mandalorian armour back in her nest to look at and try on whenever she felt like she wanted to, though the powered systems within them had long run out of power.

She'd ask to alter a plant, instinctively Lady Marrow would bristle defensively at the though of someone else meddling with the garden, however, this woman seemed kindly, she doubted that any real harm would come of it... but just for safeties sake so that she wouldn't end up forgetting valuable information. She would take one of the branches from a faux tree that was in among them, snipping it with one of her tails before expertly running a hand along where it was to create a replica in exactly the formation that it was before. Not approximately, it was as though it would be a carbon copy almost down to the placement of the chlorophyll walls. She would hand it over with a smile and say.

"Here you go, I think this will do."

The substance in her hand would feel like driftwood more than that of a solid tree, hollow, lighter and more flexible, not the kind of thing that could be turned into a weapon or used to make a house or stable structure.

"I'm confused though, why do you need a part of my garden to teach me how to us~" And then she'd click. "OH! Because the garden and i are made of the same stuff it's a good example of how i would be able to do it right!?"

Jane lovett

J
Jane smiled " your right miss Marrow that's what I am doing" she said looking at her. She figured miss Marrow wouldn't like her messing with her forest but Jane wouldn't do it unless she had to. Pulling out her lightsaber again this time she focused her rage into the branch momentarily altering the branch to her will.

She imbued it with her force power to become a weapon even if it was a branch she activated her lightsaber. Swinging it at the branch which was right beside her neck but the branch held strong. Holding the branch out which still held her power coursing through it "feel the power coursing through it how it courses through it. And let's try again if you want I won't force you be injured again even if you can heal yourself" she exclaimed she wasn't cold-hearted like some sith maybe it's because she say abit of her sister in Marrow.

She Wasn't sure why she wanted to help Marrow so badly but she was asked to help and she would even if she would become a regular teacher to Marrow. She would come here and train her in the ways of the force.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom