Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Killing Time and Creating Fun

Objective: Date a Swordsman
Outfit: Flare PantsFlatsCrop Top
Tags: Conn Dagorian

“Annnnd, perfect!” The servant droid said as it finished writing down the two orders. “And those will be coming up in a couple minutes! Sit tight you two!” The automata added with a strange, yet nonetheless endearing mechanical wink, before turning around and walking back towards the kitchen.

Taking a sip from her lemonade, Ivixa smiled at Conn when the man remarked on her food selection, baring her teeth in a playfully savage display. While they were only slightly sharper than those of a typical human or Near-Human, they were nonetheless well adapted for cutting into raw meat.

“I should have told you that we have strong stomachs and eat uncooked foods, but I was more keen on giving you a surprise.” Ivixa answered with a giggle. “If you tried out what I eat at home, I think you might...well, this may not be the appropriate place to think of that, especially since we’re about to eat.” The diminutive sniper continued with an impish snicker, but even she didn’t want to think of what would happen to poor Conn if she fed him the food that she ate on a daily basis at home.

“That said, we ‘cook’ food differently too. Sometimes we’ll warm stuff up, because it adds some flavor, but we won’t cook it more than necessary. I managed to convince my parents to use more seasonings as well, but before I came along, they only used them on special occasions, since they were pretty hard to come by on Alea.”

"You know, there are days where I wish I could see Alea for myself..."
Ivixa added musefully, as she thought back to what her parents had told her of the planet.

Conn Dagorian

C

Tags: Ivixa Nera'kas Ivixa Nera'kas

Like most things he learned about Ivixa, the fact that the compact, doll-like woman seemed to favor the same type of food as a rancor did indeed surprise him. It was almost animalistic. He wondered if she had a wild side...and what that might look like. It took a moment to reign in his very curious imagination.

"That's good to know. I suppose I have a lot to learn about Asa'nyx." Conn admitted, pausing to sip at his glass. "You are the first one I have really met." Of course, he had seen others like her in the Spheres, but only in passing.

Conn's gaze rarely drifted from Ivixa, rather captivated, her features so unique to him. Conn had yet to understand even his own perception of the small but bigger-than-life woman. She was so different, and Conn concluded that it was decidedly beautiful. And Ivixa herself seemed more and more sensual as the minutes with her passed. He wondered how long they could flirt before...

"Alea...the homeworld? Why have you not gone to visit?" Conn asked rather ignorantly.

Objective: Date a Swordsman
Outfit: Flare PantsFlatsCrop Top
Tags: Conn Dagorian

“Alea is...” Ivixa paused, contemplating how to tell her new friend, and perhaps, something more, of the history of her people and her planet. Even so, she didn’t think that Conn was ignorant for not knowing of it. The Asa’nyx were a very new species to the galactic community, having lived virtually all of their existence on Alea as tribal hunter-gatherers, entirely isolated from the galaxy and all of the conflicts, plagues, and political strife that had plagued it for many millennia. They were also still somewhat rare, in spite of the fact that they had one of the fastest development and maturation cycles of the intelligent species in the galaxy.

“Actually, I think I’ll start from the top.” Ivixa began with a smile. “I umm...well, I’m actually a Sri’la princess.” The diminutive Asa’nyx paused for effect, giving Conn a soft smile before continuing with a bated breath. From there, Ivixa spilled out nearly all of the Asa’nyx history, beginning from the apocalyptic portents witnessed by the seers and sages of her people, to the rise and climax of the Sri’la Empire, the evacuation of the entire species from Alea in order to protect them from the cosmic disaster that would irradiate the planet and render it permanently uninhabitable, and finally, the cataclysmic Siskeen incident, in which more than a million Asa’nyx were sucked into space from H.O.P.E., in a nigh-total genocide of the species.

“I was actually born on H.O.P.E, but we were moved to Eve because there were...tensions between the Sri’la and the Kie’sa. We were lucky. Others weren’t.” The cyan-skinned Asa’nyx added, visibly struggling to contain her emotions as she recalled the day of H.O.P.E.’s annihilation. “But, my parents say I was conceived on Alea, only a couple months before the evacuation. So, in a way, I-I guess, I’ve already been there?” Ivixa said with a strained smile, as she blinked her eyes in a struggle to stave off the flow of tears.

“My father, he was the Viv’ali of the empire. The emperor.” Ivixa continued. “If all of...it, hadn’t happened...I would have inherited all of it. The first Viv’ala.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom