Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Killing Time and Creating Fun

FrSyVc.png
Objective: Try to Play...Basketball?!
Tag: Conn Dagorian

“Oh, certainly!” Ivixa responded to Conn’s suggestion regarding a day at the shooting range. “I could do with a day at the uhhh...sword gym, as well!” She giggled, once again alluding to Conn’s prodigious skill with a blade. “I won’t lie, I try to stay out of close-quarters combat because of my size, but maybe you can teach me a few tricks that would be good to use with sharp toys.” She added with a playful smile.

From there, Ivixa watched with intent silence as Conn demonstrated to her how to grip the ball. Admittedly, she found herself more focused on the man’s large hands as he skillfully balanced the ball. In addition, with him crouching down in front of her, she could take in his ruggedly immaculate features without having to crane her neck towards the ceiling. Fortunately, with her fast reaction time, Ivixa was nothing if not a good multi-tasker and as such, she was able to focus on Conn’s darkly handsome visage and his instruction at virtually the same time.

Taking a deep breath, Ivixa attempted to mimic the way Conn held the ball between two hands. Unfortunately, the ball still looked comically massive compared to Ivixa, but she could at least somewhat manage it by holding it in that fashion. Summoning her strength, Ivixa took another breath, then pushed the ball towards the swordsman. Unfortunately, the ball bounced awkwardly on the court just at the tip of Conn’s feet, but she hadn’t necessarily put all of her strength behind the pass. Nevertheless, the pass was much better than her previous attempts had been.

“That’s actually...much easier.” Ivixa admitted with a smile. “I guess that’s just the tip of the iceberg though.” She added with a frown.

“Now...how do you actually score a basket?”

Continued from Silky Smooth
Tag: Conn Dagorian

Conn Dagorian

C

FrSyVc.png

Tags: Ivixa Nera'kas Ivixa Nera'kas

Conn watched as Ivixa held the awkwardly large ball in her petite hands, encouraging her to try to pass it. The Asa'nyx's throw lacked enough umph and fell short. He crouched to snatch up the ball and dribbled it a couple times. He wondered, with her proportionately large hips and breasts, if she could manage to dribble the ball too. That could be tackled later. "That's alright, it takes time to get a feel for how hard to throw the ball and keep control. You can also bounce pass it, throwing it against the floor so that it bounces to your teammate."

But his lovely companion was more interested in the actual scoring. Conn didn't blame her, after all, that was the real fun, and even if you couldn't master the dribbling, passing and footwork, tossing baskets was a fun game in itself. "Alright, making a basket it is." Conn agreed, moving to stand close to Ivixa, he crouched again, looking the blue beauty in her curious golden eyes. . "Hold it like this." Conn demonstrated, one on the side, one closer to the bottom. Conn stood, holding the basket ball in front of him, one hand under it, the other keeping it balanced. bouncing lightly on the balls of his feet.

"Bend your knees a bit, keep them soft. Then you shoot. Its not pushing or even throwing the ball, its more of a lob, like old projectile artillery. You are arching it into the basket. Let your hand follow through. Nice smooth motion."
Conn released the ball and it arced in the air, hitting the backboard and the rim before dropping in.

He walked over to pick up the ball, dribbling it as he returned to Ivixa's side. Kneeling down, he handed the ball into her small hands. "Now, give it a try." He instructed the platinum haired mini-sniper. Conn appreciated the opportunity to get up close and persona with his comrade in arms. The more he looked at her most unique features and figure, the more he spoke with Ivixa, the more intrigued he became.

Tags: Conn Dagorian

In seeing the swordsman slice and carve his way through the Vagaari raiders at the farmhouse, the last thing that Ivixa had expected to do with him was learn how to play basketball. Nevertheless, by some marvel, she had found herself standing with him in a gym as he taught her the fundamentals of a game that was renowned for its towering, yet graceful players and nonstop action. With her compact physique and specialization as a sniper, basketball was somewhat antithetical to her skills. In sniper school, she had been taught patience, discipline, and prudent action, which were quite different from the flashy layups and thunderous dunks that made up the highlights of the game.

Nevertheless, while basketball was far out of her comfort zone, her training officers had thought the same thing about her undergoing advanced infantry, then sniper training after graduating from basic. Fortunately, the era of the ancient, Humanocentric Galactic Empire had long passed. Now, most galactic governments had outlawed barring people like her from joining certain organizations or holding certain jobs, although there were still some political parties which maintained those outdated ideals, especially within the Core where the Core Imperial Confederation had briefly held power.

For those political parties and other groups like them, Ivixa could not wait to bring the judgement of Discordia’s divine mission to their doorstep.

Ivixa watched quietly as the swordsman showed her how to shoot the ball. While his hands fit around the ball more easily than hers, she could still visualize the form that she needed to take in shooting the ball. When he gave her the ball, Ivixa took a deep breath and placed her hands around the ball like he showed her. Then, bending her knees, she jumped into the air, utilizing her powerful legs to help drive the ball up towards the basket.

The ball landed on the rim, but it was still closer than she had ever gotten, having only gotten airballs up until that point. She smiled at Conn with delight and when the ball bounced back to her, she took another shot via the same motion, which flew into the net with a cathartic swish.

“I...I did it!” Ivixa turned towards Conn as a wide grin came over her features, the realization of her success quickly dawning on her in the process. “I made a basket!” She continued, jumping energetically as the ball bounced under the net. “Thank you so much! Gosh, maybe I can play basketball!” The Asa’nyx added, before suddenly throwing herself towards Conn for a celebratory embrace, feeling too ecstatic to care about the sweat glistening on her skin which was the natural outcome of a hard workout.

Conn Dagorian

C

Patient eyes watched as Ivixa took the ball in small but deadly delicate hands, coiling her self for the attempt. Short but powerful legs launched her up, making an impressive clearance of the floor and putting momentum behind the ball. While he had considered lowering the basket for her to practice a bit first, there was no need. The voluptuous, colorful little dynamo propelled the ball all the way to the basket and hit the rim. Conn grinned and nodded. "There ya go!" He encouraged as the ball bounced and rolled back within his companion's reach.

The second shot found its mark and Ivixa made her first basket. Conn let out a loud clap and whoop as he watched Ivixa bounce , all over, with excitement. He raised his hand to give her a high five, but soon found her arms wrapped around his waist, or as far around as they would go. With a laugh, he crouched so he could return the hug more properly. There was a moment of indulgence as he enjoyed the embrace, finding Ivixa's Asa'nyx figure both abundantly curved and soft, but possessing a firmness of a fit soldier. He didn't mind the slick sweat on her skin either. Conn gave her a good solid squeeze before letting reluctantly loosening his hug.

"Looks like that sniper skill works for shooting balls as well as bullets and blaster bolts." Conn quipped with a grin and a wink. "I had a feeling you could do more than you let yourself believe. Maybe we should make a game of practicing shooting the ball. We could play Bantha That would give you chance to try shots from different places on the court." The ex-Jensaari suggested.

The warmth of Conn’s embrace was relieving, making her feel more confident and invigorated in spite of her exhaustion from her earlier workouts. Unfortunately, the man let go of the hug a little earlier than she would have liked, but going any longer might have been awkward. For a few moments, she wondered if she would have the opportunity to do that again, to enjoy his warm embrace while she cuddled in his strong arms, feeling content and safe within his strong grasp. The question of whether or not he had a romantic partner filled her mind. However, in spite of the relative brevity of the hug, she remembered the tight squeeze he had given before releasing her.

Did he want more from her as well?

Not wanting to dwell on the matter, the thought slipped from the forefront Ivixa’s mind almost as soon as it was conceived. Nevertheless, it would still always be there in the back of her mind, lingering even while she enjoyed a game against the man of her dreams.

“Bantha? Sure!” Ivixa replied, feeling more confident now that she had gained a somewhat passable ability to shoot the ball. Against Conn, she knew that she didn’t have much of a chance of winning, but at the very least, she wanted to make him work for his victory. Even so, Ivixa didn’t really have much of a competitive streak, which would come as a surprise to many given her accomplishments in graduating from infantry training at her size. To her, it was more important that she did everything she set her mind to with the utmost dedication and effort, even basketball.

“I don’t mind if you go first!” Ivixa said as she picked the ball back up and gave it a clumsy dribble, before passing it to Conn. “Go ahead, why don’t you show me how it’s done, swordsman.” She finished with a teasing grin, before waiting for him to take the shot.

Conn Dagorian

C

"Alright, sniper..."
Conn quipped back with a grin. He would have to admit a bit of distraction as he tried to teach a few basketball tips to his Wild Hunt comrade. The galaxy was full of people from different worlds, with a vast array of diversity of appearance that Conn had personally experienced. But he had seen nothing that quite compared to the Asa'nyx at his side. Even among her kind he had seen on Scintilla. The colors of her skin, lips, eyes and hair were most unusual. At first sight he thought perhaps it was cosmetics, a cultural propensity to bright colors. But, even more intriguing, he learned that they were the natural hues of her features.

Maybe he wasn't suppose to find such differences between them attractive. She wasn't much more than half his height, with proportions that would seem preposterous on a taller human woman. But Conn did admit to himself that he found Ivixa attractive. From her delicate, brightly colored doll-like features to her impossibly buxom figure. And she was, for someone who killed so efficiently, genuinely fun. He enjoyed her company a lot. And rather shamelessly, Conn did indulge in their embrace as well, and looked forward to a reason to do it again.

Conn dribbled the ball a few times as he drew a bit closer to the basket, off to the left side. It would be a shorter throw for Ivixa, a good place to start. She could also utilize the back board as well, which is exactly what the taller human man did. With a short loft, the ball hit the backboard just above the hoop and dropped in. An easy shot for most people, Conn could not take a lot of credit for making it. He held his spot, waiting for Ivixa to snag the ball so she could stand in his footsteps and give it a try herself. "Its all yours, my friend." Conn offered with a flourishing gesture, stepping back to give the stacked Asa'nyx room to shoot.

Ivixa watched her new friend, and perhaps something more, with wide-eyed silence as he took the first shot, the ball bouncing off the backboard and slipping into the net as he did. Unfortunately, Ivixa couldn’t exactly replicate his technique, since even at that short distance, given the height of the basket and the size of the ball, she still needed to do a light jump in order to generate the necessary power for the ball to reach the goal. Nevertheless, with a focused expression, she took the ball and lined up in the same spot to shoot. Taking extra care to ensure that her form was exactly as Conn had taught her only moments before, Ivixa shot the ball.

Surprising herself, and perhaps her partner as well, the ball slipped in the basket with a satisfying swish, touching nothing but the net. Once more, Ivixa bounced on her heels in celebration and smiled at the swordsman, but there was still a long game ahead and Conn would have plenty of time to establish a lead.

However, he never did.

By the time Ivixa took the final shot, a long basket from just behind the three-point line, she was drenched with sweat and breathing hard. Conn had given her a challenge and her lead had never gone above a single basket worth of points. Regardless, Ivixa had only missed one shot, which had been an embarrassing layup ball that had bounced off of the rim and smacked her directly in the face, triggering a few giggles from the swordsman. However, the rest of the game had gone smoothly and Ivixa ended it the same way she had started.

With a swish.

The diminutive Asa’nyx hollered and jumped for joy when the holographic scorekeeper projected on the basket declared her victory. She immediately ran towards Conn to somewhat obnoxiously rub her victory in his handsome face, with a series of horrifically out-of-step dances. However, after a few moments of reveling in her victory, she opened her arms for a consolatory hug, a wide grin plastered across her features as she did.

“Don’t worry Conn, maybe you’ll get me next time.” Ivixa said with a soft giggle. “Maybe I could give you some pointers now?” She teased playfully.

“So...were you planning to do anything after this?” The cyan-skinned sniper asked on a sudden whim, immediately blushing as the bold, potentially leading question leading question left her lips.

Last edited:

Conn Dagorian

C

Conn did not 'take it easy' on Ivixa, as he might have been tempted to do to prevent her from becoming discouraged. They were Wild Hunt, warriors and soldiers, and Conn's didn't want to insult the dead-eye sniper by giving her any sort of leniency. It turned out that he didn't have to. To his honest surprise, the short-statured Asa'nyx managed to make basket after basket, failing only in completing a layup, which was a rather advanced move. Shot after shot, the athletic blue woman jumped and bounced and sent the ball through the hoop. Conn was amused and happy for Ivixa's sudden discovery of talent.

She sank the winning basket like a pro, her smile beaming, her cyan skin glistening with a well-earned sheen of sweat. Conn clapped. Once again, the half-pint markswoman had impressed him unexpectedly. Conn took a knee when Ivixa approached to flaunt her victory dance that had her exaggerated curves swinging all over the place. He gladly received his consolation prize, wrapping his arms around her buxom figure and giving her a good squeeze. She was a fun armful to embrace.

Releasing her but remaining lowered on his knee, he grinned at her comment. "Next time, sniper." He quipped. Conn thought he saw a glint in her yellow gaze just before she asked about his plans. It was the sort of question with a telling tone, asked not out of curiosity but out of intention. It sounded as if perhaps his friend had a plan about having plans...together.

Conn dramatically looked up quizzically, touching the tip of his finger to his chin. "Hmmm...let me see, I need to charge all my power cells, lubricate my vibrosword, wash my hair, do a load of underwear...." he looked back at Ivixa's darling features and broke into a beaming smile, amused at himself.

"I got nothing going on, you want to do something?" He asked, Conn certainly wanted to spend more time with the most unusual woman.

Objective: Flirt with a Swordsman

Ivixa was happy that she had managed to win, but even if the outcome had been reversed, she did not think that she would have felt any less energetic than she did now. She was beginning to feel her heart throbbing within her chest, but it was not from the physical exertion of her workout. Instead, it was Conn, who’s emerald-green eyes seemingly never departed from her gaze. His handsome features were always there, meaning that not only did she never have to wait for him to turn around so that she could admire them, but also that she knew he was into her as well.

In seeing that their love was mutual, Ivixa suddenly felt emboldened by the realization.

A giggle sung out from Ivixa’s lips as Conn broke into a beaming smile at his playful tease, which Ivixa couldn’t help but to return in kind with a dallying quip of her own.

“Gosh, it’s such a shame that you’ll be working so hard with lubing up your vibrosword that you won’t have any energy to actually use it on someone!” She replied in a coy tone, her expression turning a distinctly disappointed frown as she did. “Are you sure you won’t need any help? I think I could make things go faster.” Ivixa purred.

“But that said,” she continued softly, taking in Conn’s beautifully rugged features as she spoke. “Maybe we could do something before...working together, especially with all the free time that we’ll have! I was thinking...perhaps, dinner? Something to get our strength up before...tonight.” The cyan-skinned sniper spoke with a leading grin.

"Or, if you would just rather work on your vibrosword alone, then ya' know, you can take care of that." Ivixa finished in a playfully sarcastic tone.

Conn Dagorian

C

It seemed mutual attraction worked the same for Asa'nyx as it did for most human and other species. As the swordsman and sniper played their game, more and more of the walls between strangers fell. They laughed and smiled more, casual contact was no longer avoided. As the basketball flew, comrades in arms became friendly and flirtatious.

Conn's teasing response laid down a gauntlet that the feisty 'nyx picked up readily. Ivixa adeptly turned the man's tongue-in-cheek comment against him, laced with innuendo. Suddenly hearing the curvaceous half-pint describe lubing his sword made the act sound much more erotic. Conn wasn't sure he could ever perform the task again without thinking of Ivixa, litrally or figuratively.

The blue-skinned sniper with brightly hued lips laid the gauntlet down again with a toying tone. While he didn't expect the encounter with Ivixa to go as far as it had already, he was excited it did. She was unlike any woman he had known, and the prospect of getting to know her much better was too enticing to pass.

"I think dinner would be great. Lubing my sword can wait for another time, unless I find someone who wants to oil their weapons with me." He grinned back. "Name the place, and I'll be there." Conn added

Objective: Flirt with a Swordsman

Fortunately, there was one casual dining establishment on the Happy Tree Friends, one which Ivixa thought would be perfect for her and Conn’s purposes, especially since Ivixa did not have any nice dresses or any real formal attire with her on the station. The thought of going out for dinner with the once-mysterious, now sweet-as-pie swordsman was extremely exciting, in spite of the fact that Ivixa still had not yet gotten used to eating non-Asa’nyx cuisine. The taste of many kinds of cooked foods, especially meat, was quite dry to her palate given the fact that she had uncooked meat at virtually every meal with her family and when eating with other Asa’nyx. She found that cooking the meat robbed it of flavor, even though many conventional chefs made attempts to put it back in through things called “seasonings” and other strange cooking techniques. Regardless, the seasonings did add something to the meat, but in her view, the end product still couldn’t match the intense flavor of a nice slab of raw nerf steak.

“How about we go to the Nerf This location? I hear they serve good nerf steak. I could use a nice slab of meat to get my energy back after a hard workout.” Ivixa replied, coyly licking her lips before flashing Conn a teasing grin.

With Conn lowered onto his knee, Ivixa did not have to crane her neck to stare into his green eyes. Once more, she took in his features on her own terms, including his scars, sun-kissed skin, and his loose, messy hair. As a soldier of the Wild Hunt, Ivixa had already seen plenty of men and women like him, many bearing various scars from previous violent engagements. However, Conn’s were different, in the sense that they lent him an alluring and mysterious aspect that left Ivixa feeling perpetually intrigued by him. He was obviously a fighter, but she could not begin to guess who or what he had fought for before joining the Wild Hunt.

Perhaps she would find out over dinner.

“Anyways umm...well, I obviously need to shower, do my makeup, and pick out an outfit.” Ivixa continued. “Can we can meet there in two hours? How about I text you?” Ivixa added as she pulled her data slate out from the front of her sports bra and tapped the screen a few times, before handing the device to Conn with a giddy spring in her step. “Here’s my number!”

Conn Dagorian

C

It was a side of the small but curvy sniper that was unexpected. Ivixa proved to be not only a highly efficient killer, and a friendly person, but she was a saucy flirter. The subtle innuendo in which they indulged continued unashamedly, though kept to a coy, cryptic degree. There was an alluring slow burn to the veiled flirtation that made the Asa'nyx all the more attractive to him.

He found himself staring at her features as he crouched to look her in the bright yellow eyes. She seemed to be almost painted, but his close inspection revealed her blue skin to be far from caked with cosmetics, but lively, smooth and slightly glistening with sweat. Her lips proved to be the same, naturally rich in hue. Her features were statuesque, not classically so, but so smooth and delicate It was true, Ivixa was a far cry from what Conn had found himself drawn to in the past, in stature, figure and features...and ears. Yet there he was, essentially planning a date with her.

"Nerf This sounds good." Conn would have thought any place sounded good, given that Ivixa's company was what he was interested in. The choice of the casual restaurant only proved that this was a date, and not a couple comrades hanging out for a drink. Conn was fine with that. Nodding, he grinned. I need to clean up too." He added, glancing at the magic trick she performed pulling her data slate out of her generous cleavage. Conn turned his arm to reveal the chronocom strapped there, the screen sitting over the inside of his wrist. He glanced at the Ivixa's contact digits and keyed them into his wrist pad.

"Alright, sniper, I'll see you in two hours. Bring your appetite." he quipped with a sly grin, waiting to watch her walk away.

Objective: Date a Swordsman
Outfit: Flare PantsFlatsCrop Top

“I’ll be sure to bring much more than just that~” Ivixa replied with a teasing grin, before once more throwing herself into Conn’s chest for another embrace. After a few moments, she pulled away and left the man with a soft, yet ephemeral kiss on the cheek. Then, she took her data slate back and stowed it back in her bra.

“I’ll see you then!” Ivixa finished excitedly as she gave Conn a cute, girlish wave. With a parting wink, she turned away and strode out of the gym with an energetic bounce in her step. As reluctant as she was to leave him, she knew that the faster she did, the more time she would have to prepare herself for the date. While she didn’t have anything fancy to wear, she did have plenty of cute outfits to select from, in addition to her full selection of makeup to enhance and decorate her features. However, while Ivixa was always excited to make herself pretty, she was especially exhilarated now, since she was doing it not only for herself, but for a cute, yet darkly mysterious swordsman who had left a seemingly unforgettable impression on her.

And now, for the first time in her short life, Ivixa was preparing to go on a real date with someone that she loved...

Two Hours Later, Nerf This Diner

Ivixa quickly checked her data slate for the time, having arrived in the diner exactly on the dot, two hours from the last time she had seen the swordsman in person. She quickly ran a finger through her hair, which she had touched with a light mist of fragrance, in stark contrast to the veritable dousing of vanilla-jasmine perfume she had sprayed over herself after the shower. It was far too much scent, but Ivixa had only realized that after spraying it and coming to her senses in the midst of a prolonged coughing fit from the overpowering scent. Regardless, her olfactory system had quickly grown acclimated to the scent, and hopefully, Conn would as well, without going into a coughing fit like she had.

Taking a seat at the waiting area, Ivixa sighed and glanced down at the screen of her slate before sticking the device back in her handbag.

Now, all she had to do was wait...

Conn Dagorian

C

His shower was perhaps the most diligent and thorough one he had taken in a long time. Nothing was left unscrubbed with Dantoinian teatree cleanser, from his toes to the top of his head. Searching through his limited wardrobe, Conn realized he didn't have a dinner date in mind when he packed for his tour aboard Happy Tree Friends. The best he could do was the casual gear he brought for off duty 'hanging out'. So, he picked out a pair of black dungarees and a plain dark green tee shirt. low black boots completed the simple outfit. His hair was what it was, unruly at best, but he combed it out anyway. Cologne was deemed unnecessary when deployed with the Wild Hunt, so the deodorizer he used would have to suffice.

A glance at his chronocom as he entered the restaurant indicated he was just barely late. Conn's head lifted to survey the room, but it took exactly half a second to pick out Ivixa. As small as she was, the woman radiated color, from her platinum hair to her cyan-hued skin, even among the variety of races in the place, the Asa'nyx was easy to find. A small smile graced his lips as he strolled to the table where she sat.

Conn had seen a lot in the galaxy, a veteran of war and strange places. Yet Ivixa managed to catch him off guard, if only for a breath. He had seen her in armor as well as some comfortable casual clothing, and earlier in her work out clothes. But her outfit that night made it seem as if he was meeting her again for the first time. The simple garments accentuated her most prevalent contours, in a most enticing way.

"Hey there." He greeted the 'nyx as he pulled out the chair across from her and sat down. A wave of heavily scented air drifted across the table. Exotic perfume that he found both pleasant and delicious. Like the woman herself, it was powerfully appealing. "May I say you...clean up well." He offered with a teasing grin. "Really though, you look great." Conn added with more sincerity.

Theme: Bassjackers - Want You (So Bad)

When she was called for her table, Ivixa left the waiting area and took a seat before glancing quickly through the menu. Not long after she was seated in a raised chair which the staff had thoughtfully procured for her, she spotted Conn Dagorian entering the restaurant, and it didn’t seem to take him long to find her. She smiled at him as he approached the table, her golden eyes drinking in the broad shoulders and musculature that swelled from beneath his dark green shirt. His hair was noticeably less messy and roguish, and while she had to admit that she liked seeing it more chaotic as it lent his appearance a darkly mysterious aura, he was nonetheless handsome, albeit in a more traditional fashion.

“Thank you~” Ivixa answered with a blush as she adjusted her top. “Might I add that you do as well?” She tested with a coy giggle, before sliding a menu over to Conn. “That said, try not to get so distracted that you don’t eat.” The diminutive Asa’nyx continued. “I think they should have dinner rolls coming up soon for an appetizer.”

As if on cue, a steaming plate of dinner rolls was placed on the table, exactly between Conn and Ivixa. The mechanical hand that placed it then moved to pick a notebook from a pocket, which Ivixa’s eyes followed up until coming upon the mechanical, yet distinctly feminine visage of a service droid.

“A cute couple tonight!” The droid began in an exaggeratedly feminine voice. “Are the lady and the gentleman ready for me to take their order? What would they like to drink this evening?”

Ivixa waited a few moments, initially looking to Conn before deciding to speak up first.

“Umm...how about a lemonade?” She answered the service droid with a soft smile.

“One lemonade for the sweet little lady! And what about the handsome gentleman?” The droid asked of the swordsman.

Conn Dagorian

C

Conn shouldn't have been surprised by the boldness of their ongoing flirting. Ivixa's comment about his distraction was only the latest volley in their back and forth of innuendo. No, they were soldiers, and who knew how much time they had left, why waste it on rote courting and propriety? But they weren't rutting animals either. Conn found the subtle suggestiveness the gorgeous little Asa'nyx employed in carefully doled out measure was a delicious ploy.

They were courting, in a way, but it was clear to both of them the ultimate desire of them both. And the slow burn getting there made was a sweet taunting that only whetted his appetite for Ivixa sharper.

He didn't have time to offer a retort to her comment, for the promise of bread immediately followed, which in turn stoked Conn's hunger. He hadn't eaten since a while before the basketball game and the aroma of the freshly arriving rolls made him keenly aware of his empty stomach. He was had all kinds of appetites that evening.

Ivixa was indeed distracting, and it took a moment for Conn to pull his eyes from the brightly colored woman to the droid server. He allowed Ivixa to order first, before responding to the droid. "Phizz." He requested. The overly-congenial robot then departed, allowing Conn to turn his attention again to his new friend.

"So... I know you shoot to kill, try to play basketball and know how to impress a date. What else does the celebrated Wild Hunt sniper do?"
He asked, leaning forward in sincere interest, wearing a coy smile.

“Coming right up!” The servant droid said with a spin, before turning away to presumably retrieve the requested drinks. From there, Ivixa glanced down at the menu, taking in the selection of nerf steaks, stews, roasted porg, and other varieties of food. She mentally decided on a nerf steak, especially since a part of her was very curious as to what his reaction would be in hearing her order a blue rare.

She quickly looked up from the menu upon hearing Conn speaking, inquiring as to what she did outside of the Wild Hunt, beyond shooting a large, high-powered rifle at armed men. The question caught her off guard, as she had not really intended to tell him what she did on the side. However, there were things that she did which she expected would go over pretty easy.

“Well, for starters...I run an InstaHolo and a YouHolo account!” Ivixa began. “They both have over five million followers. I mainly post makeup tutorials on them, but I also did a well...let’s call it a
speech, and that was basically the thing that made them popular.”

Last edited:

Conn Dagorian

C

The idea of a date, especially a first date, was one Conn usually found unappetizing. Dating was a rather superfluous endeavor, given the gravity of what his work usually involved, and his keen awareness of life and the grand transition of death. Dating was the means to find companionship, in the form of romance, with the benefit of consistent sex. Conn didn't need that, he had companionship among brothers and sisters in arms, most currently within the Wild Hunt. Sex could be found without the burden of love. Being comrades in arms was a much deeper, loyal relationship than the fickle shallowness of romance.

Yet, he had made one exception, without much deliberation. What had lead to dinner that night with Ivixa was so organic, so natural, that calling it a date was short of the mark, it was an encounter. He was having dinner with a comrade, someone with whom he had shared bloodshed and laughter, friendly competition and the very real threat of death on every mission. Maybe it was those shared experience that made it so easy to fall into the flirting, fun dynamic he and Ivixa seemed to have. It was possibly the only manner in which the ex-Jansaari could ever really entertain the idea of love.

Of course, Conn wasn't thinking about any of that. He was far more distracted by the Asa'nyx across the table from him. He probed her life outside of the profession he was quite familiar with. What he found was someone with a life outside of her profession. A Social Holo star? Make-up tutorials? Acting? It all seemed plausible if you just took the beautiful diminutive woman in her casual fashion and perfect complexion. The reconciliation was harder when he remembered her as the armor clad, blood splattered, rifle-toting gunslinger who's bullets seemed to watch over him on the battlefield. It all served to screw that intrigue deeper and deeper into Conn's core, each facet of the woman rendering her more and more endearing to the former mercenary.

The visage that accompanied her last bit of information piqued Conn's curiosity. Ivixa seemed pretty ambivalent as she referred to her acting career. "Acting, huh? Been in anything I might know?" Conn asked with a quirked brow. It was pretty certain she wasn't. He rarely watched any form of programming or productions on the 'net.

“Hmmm...I might have~” Ivixa answered with a slight smile, before the servant droid returned with their drinks, breaking the awkward moment for the time being and allowing the diminutive Asa’nyx to take a deep breath of relief.

“Lemonade for the little lady and Phizz for the gentleman!” The servant droid said as she gracefully set the drinks on the table. “Are we ready to order?”

“Yes! Umm...can I get a porterhouse nerf steak, cooked to ummm...blue rare.” Ivixa said as she gave Conn a lascivious grin, playfully licking her lips as the droid took down her order, her golden eyes gauging his expression in order to ascertain his reaction. "And put fried potatoes on the side." She added with a wink.

“A bold choice! And what of the gentleman?”

Last edited:

Conn Dagorian

C

Ivixa's answer was cut short by the arrival of their drinks. The glasses were set before the diners with a murmured thanks from Conn. At the request for their orders, Conn looked to Ivixa, allowing her to order first.

She was so full of surprises, one would think perhaps such a small woman with such beautiful delicate features would choose something more...dainty than nerf steak. And to have it practically raw, well, that said something. A mischievous smile curled at the corner of his lips, his brow quirking as the platinum-haired Asa'nyx gave Conn an almost lurid grin. Without taking his eyes off of the brightly colored woman, he presented his order.

"I'll have the karkan ribene and fern potatoes." His gaze darted to the server droid, signalling the completion of their orders.

Eyes drifting back to his intriguing companion, Conn grinned again. "Aren't you a ravenous one." He teased, remarking on her choice of a large, nearly raw hunk of meat. "You are full of suprises, Ivixa." Conn commented, his tone making it obvious that it was not a bad thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom