Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Killing the Unkillable

Ravenous

R
I require assistance on the planet of Kodai to kill something that is known to be a powerful unkillable foe...

...A Lich.

For those of you who don't know a Lich is an undead creature that has achieved immortality by binding its soul to an object of sorts and they are unable to be killed until the object is destroyed. They have mastery over the energies of life and are extremely dangerous, like seriously look at This Guy. Anyway, there is a Lich on Kodai that is using the Force Nexus around Kodai to give himself dominion over the light and dark side of the Force.

...Obviously I can't let this slide. Besides this should be fun! I mean how many enemies have you fought that can kill you with their breath?

Ravenous

R
Someone call the doctor this guy got corona. This man the dude at the movies with the halitosis breath leaning over talking about some "Pass the popcorn..." NO YOUR NOT GETTING SOME POPCORN!

Nah but seriously you look pretty sick man.

Ravenous

R
Nice! Basically we're in the ocean heading towards the Lich's compound so right now Im not sure how to add you in yet...Perhaps you arrive later than the rest of us and show up while were at the compound?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom