Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kill the person above you

?lol how exacly wuld that kill me... ?

making you jog 6km vith a 30kg weigt-vest, a double pair of 2kg ankle weigts (2 each on arms/legs, 8kg total), a 10kg plate on a head-harnes weiging-down ur neck, and a pair of 12kg ketlebels, holding 1 in each hand. :D If ur stil alive at the end, you get to f-ck me, vhen u catch ur breth. If you die from exaustion, dont wory, i'l vrite a nice epitaf for you! :p

Maybe you manage to lift them off the rack and realize too late you can't support that... or you lift hard on a lighter weight and take it straight to the face.

Pillow smothering. Because no matter how much I earned it from that job... you are a sith.

Yea, that wuld hurt a bit, draw some blood maby frakture my cheek or something if it hits REALY hard, but it wuldnt kill me. Nice try XD

Aww thats just mean. Grr... Id push-of the pillow, stuff it in ur mouth, and make u swalow it, sufokating you! :D

If I hit your forehead hard enough, could easily cause a concussion big enough to do it.. or just cave in the skull. Or the force could snap your neck... it could happen.

Drop a tank on ya.

Wuld have to be damn hard tho, to do it in 1 hit, my head is prety hard from all the impact-konditioning (i do it vith a 5kg dumb-bel wraped-up in some cloth). Oh yea, and dont go for the fore-head, thats the thikest part of the skull. Hit the back!

Aniway... staying simple... and a litle more primal :D

*grab u by the throat, shove u to a wall, snugle-in and bite-in ur karotid artery, gnaweing it out in a nice gush of blood*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom