Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kill the person above you

Leon Politiker

Ambassador of Corporate Security Alliance
Mauled by a Stal creature- possibly a Quin. A large, furry, black animal with sharp claws and teeth. Nearly three hundred powers.

And if I get anything other than alcohol poisoning, I will kill someone.

Traveled back in time to stomp on your face as a baby. You lived and no paradox's were formed, but when I got back your face was deformed and it still had my boot print on it. Thus I laughed at you so much you commited suicide.

I painted you green, traveled into the past, brought you're past self to the future and told him the green dude was a shapeshifting alien who killed 90% of the entire galaxy including his entire family, thus you killed yourself. Believing you saved the day I sent you back in time to be killed later by your past self, in the future.

Dred would flay and gut her with his own knife. Cut her up into bits and cook her into stew and serve the girl to family and friends at her wake.

Statement: Strap the meatbag to a table. Flay the flesh from his body and feed it to him piece by piece. Gorge on his loved ones while he watches helplessly. Feed them to him as well. Laugh maniacally. Then I eat his face. Yum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom