Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kill the person above you

Jorn Mair

J
I lived though that!! got one to the knee, stomach, and arm. beat that sucker!! lol

and death by choking on my boot thats in your neck do deep that i get shit in my shoe.

Akaan'ade Be'Solus

A
Strap you to the back of a slow-moving tram and slice off your arms. You either walk yourself to death or die of thirst. If you stop walking, you hit another tram with cheese-wire strung across the front, shredding you.

Akaan'ade Be'Solus

A
Feed you to death over a year. You watch your body run to ruin and die of sheer obesity.

MAD said:
Chinese water torture until you die to lack of sleep, food, and sanity.
I'm a robot. Ain't going to work.

Kal A'den-Shuk'la said:
Feed you to death over a year. You watch your body run to ruin and die of sheer obesity.
Please, been there done that, and I'm still alive.

Starved to death for every single day you live, but fed just enough nutrients to continue living, and protected from disease and other ailments that would kill you due to a weaker immune system that has began to fail with your continued starvation, though whatever you are fed you don't feel it as it is so small over such a long time it feels empty the entire time. Restrained to this table of eternal starvation, you shall die a 'natural' death of old age, but for every day since your restraint (something like 50-70 years) you will experience a hunger that never ends, and a thirst never quenched, while wracked with non-lethal diseases that serve as annoyance's to your miserable existence.

Beat that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom