Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kiffu Diplomacy (Meret & Rolland)

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
@[member="Meret Blackmoon"] @[member="Rolland CZ M1 002"]
Ah,Kiffu. A planet that was a stepping stone towards Thyferra and in turn,Fondor. Noah stood on a landing platform waiting for the diplomatic shuttle of Governor Blackmoon of Endor to land and for them to have the political meeting. But Noah had the ulterior motive of recruiting her to the side of the Protectorate,dealing a blow to the Fringe.

"Range, one thousand yards. Wind resistance north by northwest, humidity low, await target. How copy over." Whispering to his comrade @[member="JerrickShado"] Rolland sat in wait in the thick brush near the landing pad giving shot information to his comrade who sat up in a nearby tower with a long distance blaster rifle. Everything was perfect, since proving themselves worthy on Galantos the pair of super soldiers were detached to take out a fringe politician visiting an Omega Protectorate world. The fringe had to be sent a message that no matter where they were in the galaxy they would not be safe from the Czars.

All they had to do is wait for the ship to land and take the shot, and if that didn't work then the seven foot four hundred plus pounds Czar known as Rolland CZ M1 002 would do the dirty work himself. There would be no escape from the empire only the politicians inevitable end at the hands of the Czars. "Take the shot when target appears" he whispered into his comm once more.

Meret was very excited about returning to her mother’s planet. She would be meeting with a representative from the Empire to finalized contracts to secure energy resources from Endor. It was a business and pleasure trip. Her mother would go over her appearance with a magnifying glass to be assured that her daughter had not turned into one of those snobby bureaucrats. For this trip Meret planned to take public transport and sent her assigned faction ship ahead with her staff.

She dressed in very casual clothes trousers, a leather jackets, and a traditional Kiffar boy’s cap. Meret tucked her long blond hair under the cap. Her comlink buzzed while she was putting on her make up. It was Checca Blush, her mother. “Yes, mom I was just leaving, of course, I see you soon, I’ll remember, I am going to miss my shuttle, love you.” She let out a low growl because now she was late. She piled her gear into a canvass duffle bag. Meret glanced at her image and she saw a young Kiffar ready to visit home not a governor.

After a quick ride on her land speeder to the Endor air strip Meret watched her shuttle take off. The next shuttle would leave in three hours. Meret contacted her staff, the Imperial representative and her mother informing them that she would be arriving later that her itinerary stated. Her official Lords of the Fringe ship approached the Kiffar landing strip.

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Rolland CZ M1 002"] @[member="Meret Blackmoon"]
Noah sighed as he sat there in his Corek Custom Heavy Armor,with his OPSR-1 sniper rifle slung over his back. "Three damn hours..." Noah muttered as he looked at his chrono and then looked up to the sky to see the Fringe shuttle finally approach. As he stood there,the shuttle landed and a woman flanked by two men and two women walked towards him. "Governor Blackmoon,its good to see you." Noah told the woman and approached her. "I'm not Governor Blackmoon,I'm-" The woman began before Noah cut her off and then stepped towards her. "Where.Is.Governor.Blackmoon." Noah said with a bit of venom in his voice as he looked her in the eyes.

@[member="Noah Corek"]

Overhearing that the target was not in position Rolland was thrown off, "Not the target I repeat not the target. Intel is bad, we're doing this one the old fashion way" And by old fashion way Rolland ment tracking down the politician and snapping her neck like a twig. Sadly orders were orders and Rolland would hate to kill an unarmed woman. But if you were on the side of people who wanted to kill innocent imperial lives, Rolland had a problem with that. "Push to rally point whiskey and prepare for infiltration." he said letting s soft quiet sigh out later

(Sorry guys I didn't get the notifcation of my @mention) "Copy Zero Two. Moving." Jerrick jumped up from his proned position and ran towards the rally point. Good thing he didn't take the shot. Would have been a horrible failure. "What happened? Stupid intel, we never really can rely on the spooks to get us what we need." He spoke into the comm, really just mad at the bad intel. Bad intel got people killed, wrong people. Jerrick continued to run his sniper slung on his back and his pislot holsetered. @[member="Rolland CZ M1 002"]

Noah Corek approached Governor Blackmoon’s assistant and called her Governor Blackmoon. She was taken back by his introduction and answered his query “ It’s obvious you don’t know the governor. I’ll take your name and contact information and have her contact you. What is this in regards to? You don’t look Imperial. As soon as Corek was gone; the governor’s assistant contacted Meret via comlink. “Ma’am someone by the name Corek approached me and thought I was you I don’t like this, you are in danger.” Meret assured her assistant that things were fine and if there were something a foot, her change in schedule would have thrown them off. Kiffu was her home and she could blend in with the locals. On Endor Meret stuck out as a tall blond humanoid. Meret finally landed at the star port and rented a swoop bike to get her to her mother’s house. Her staff was there and they were eating home cooking and drinking pirated swill. GOOD TIMES. She walked into join the party. Her mother hugged her tightly and was pleased to see her daughter, strong like a Kiffar warrior. That would soon end. In the morning Meret had a meeting with an Imperial agent at the posh eatery, Pace. For this meeting Meret would be dressing as a Governor with all the regalia.

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Rolland CZ M1 002"] @[member="JerrickShado"] @[member="Meret Blackmoon"]
Noah sighed as he stepped into his speeder and turned the key in the ignition. Once the speeder was up and running towards the nearest Pyre military outpost. After a few minutes of driving,he arrived and stepped out of the speeder and was met by a young faced Corporal with a datapad in her hands. "Colonel,how was your attempt to speak with Governor Blackmoon?" She asked as she fell into to step with him. "She wasn't even there." Noah informed her. "I want all OPIB agents on the lookout for her,if anyone finds her,tell them to get me in my quarters." Noah informed her as he left her and walked towards his quarters to get some sleep.

Jerrick was running his hardest till he reached the check point, but that never happened as he slammed into a wall. He was checking his hud for any updates. How in the world he got into a town, he didn't know. He heard people inside, sounded like dinner and a reunion. They were probably in shock after the loud thud against their wall, there was even a big dent in it on his side. "By all that is holy.." he got up and dusted himself off, he knocked on the door to apologize. he didn't take off the helmet though, no one here could know what his face looked like. @[member="Meret Blackmoon"]

Rolland ran to catch up to Jerrick, he had been tailing some speeder bike for no apparent reason, maybe the augmentations had finally driven him insane. Even worse be followed some girl to her families house, that was just rude. "Get down you idiot." He said in a hushed whisper tackling @[member="JerrickShado"] into the bushes before anyone could answe the door. "We get the commando, we go through him to get to her. We don't chase down random civilians in the street." Rolland smacked Jerrick upside the head and kept a low profile in the bushes. Whoever this person Jerrick was chasing she must of been very pretty

"We go back to the base, pull surveillance on the guy who met the first broad and then we follow him till he leads us to her." Rolland wasnt a big fan of killing politicians but if it would help save the lives of civilians then he would do what needed to be done without question. "For someone with the IQ of a genius you can be dumb." Rolland said after patting his brother on the shoulder

"What are you talking about? What speeder? I was checking intel updates and ran into the damn wall." He quickly retorted. Jerrick shook his head, "I'm apologizing for destorying their wall. I didn't even see a speeder. Have you checked your intel updates? It says the targets visiting family. She's probably in some palace being a princess." He joked about the Fringy. "Zero Two where was her last know location?" @[member="Rolland CZ M1 002"]

Checca Blush, Meret’s mother was a fifth generation Kiffar warrior and a third generation diplomat. It was while she was visiting Naboo that she met Sam Blackmoon. Although, Checca was a retired diplomat she still had all the perks of an active state department employee which included a security team. The dinner was great fun with family members telling stories about Meret and her past. The laughter was so loud no one really heard Jerrick loud thud or knock on the door. But the Blush security team picked up a breach in the front of the compound and two armed guards and a team of snarling, hungry dogs were dispatched. The house hold comlink buzzed with the head of the security team “Ambassador Blush, there has been a security breach in the front corridor. What do you want me to do with the intruders? Do you want to question them? Local authorities or the Imperial garrison? “I would like to see these scoundrels, but I am busy, so turn them over to the local authorities have them questioned. Checca returned to her guests. Black sleek eating machines, dogs were released to the front corridors. They were followed by two heavily armor security team members. Spot lights searched the bushes where the animals rushed. “Hands up, put your weapons down, you are out numbered and will be prosecuted to the tenth degree. Ambassador Blush is pressing charges for destruction of personal property”

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Rolland CZ M1 002"] @JerrickShado @Meret Blackmoon
The female Corporal that Noah had been talking to before walked up and knocked on the Colonels door. Barely a few seconds after she had knocked,Noah opened the door to reveal himself in a tank top and a pair of sweat pants. "Sir,we have a situation." The woman stated as he stood there in front of her. "Okay,what is it?" Noah asked as he rubbed his eyes to get the sleepiness out of them. "A ambassadors house was just basically vandalized and as per protocol,they sent out a call to the nearest OPIB station and our intel sniffers picked something up. The house belongs to Checca Blush,who is married to Sam Blackmoon,who just happens to be Meret Blackmoon's father and most likely,Checca is here mother." She informed Noah as he grinned and handed her a pouch. "In there is about 1,500 credits you deserve it. Now,get five 12 person OPIB SWAT teams there,also have a Pyre commando team on standby." Noah informed her and then dressed in his Corek Custom Heavy Armor,grabbed his weapons and then left the base,heading for the house.

Checca pulled Meret aside. “Darling, is something going on that I should know about? Your father and I are very proud of you but we, as any parent would be, we are concerned about your safety. Your assistant told us that a strange man approach her thinking it was you. I can call in a few favors if need be…” Meret looked at her mother ”Mom, I am fine and I am homesick, It’s really nice to be home.” They returned to the dining room where traditional Kiffar pastries were being served. Meret’s eyes widen as she saw her favorite sweet.

Suddenly spot lights, everywhere and Jerrick and Rolland became the center of attention. Oh but they weren't some petty assassins or bounty hunters. They were Czars augmented hulking super soldier proven and tested in combat. Petty rent a cops were just bodies in his way, stepping out of the bushes Rolland stood a over seven feet tall and raised his hand out. Without saying a word Rolland grasped the man through the force and snapped his neck like a twig. Looking to Jerrick he was smiling under his helmet after extinguishing the life of the man. "Jerrick this isn't fair." He said to his brother.

"They're going to need more men" Reaching out with the force Rolland grabbed another man flinging him through the window of the home before grabbing his lightsaber and activating it. "Cover me." Rolland stepped forward then went into a dead sprint towards the guards that were left. They may if been outnumbered but the enemy was completely outclassed.

@[member="JerrickShado"] @[member="Meret Blackmoon"]

Jerrick jumped up towards the first set of police and smashed the hood in and fired into the mans face through the windshield with his pislot. "Think we've found our target?" He questioned @[member="Rolland CZ M1 002"] as he demolished the car jumping on the roof and pulverizing the partner inside. This wasn't fair at all. He turned and fired at the other cops coming and cause the one in front to crash his speeder, then threw a thermal at it, watching the hot bright light melt the man and car in its blast. "I love those thermals...watch it!!" He called to his brother, Jerrick aimed and fired taking down a cop who creeped up behind them. "Well I feel like its my birthday!! Its just like that country club!" Jerrick charged the next cop nearest him, and smashed his face in with his shoulder. "Get the target, ill get these guys Zero Two!"

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Rolland CZ M1 002"] @[member="JerrickShado"] @[member="Meret Blackmoon"]
(OOC: OK,that's it,if you two can't keep to your posts,I'm getting Tegs to archive this)

Well I can say I'm done here. I'm sorry the thread didn't work out and that I missed a post while having a conversation with my wife. It's fine though, crap happens and people complain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom